The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 10th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Kafei
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Hello i have made this whit paint it's HP Deoxys by me

credit by archer
Attached Images
File Type: png HPDeoxysReinvented.png‎ (1.6 KB, 243 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Kafei; January 10th, 2007 at 02:49 PM.
Old January 10th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Goku Goku
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Goku Goku
A Clamperl from Lance is really neat. Those screens are nice, yet again, and the sprites look okay; personally I think the female executive looks like a push-over!

Jess and Jamie the rivals? What spoof of the original! Good job once again Zel. It's nice that you can add some humour into the hack!
Old January 10th, 2007, 03:03 PM
daniel_h
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurikenway View Post
Most likely theres not going to be a crystal onix(if you thinking about the anime), this is a complete remake with a few more new rivals, and remixed dungeons. I dont think zel has yet put the celebi in the hack yet, cause he still has a long way to go for the hack to finish or needs to figure out when. Yes all the 386 in this game, zel said he would hack the pkmn lvl scripts in order to make them evolve so no worries there.
yeh he said hes not upto the event to give you the GS ball yet...i was just saying thanx for when he does put it in

Quote:
Originally Posted by martijn View Post
@daniel_h: No, he shouldn't put in the Crystal Onix, for that one you should play Pokemon Naranja (Orange).
isnt that in spanish though?
Old January 10th, 2007, 03:16 PM
furrypaws16
Trainer

There is an English version of Pokemon Naranja, at Whack a Hack.

That deoxys is good...but he looks a little stubby. Maybe you should try making his linmbs longer?
Old January 10th, 2007, 03:32 PM
daniel_h
Beginning Trainer

really where?

i just checked its topic and couldnt see an english version?
Old January 10th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Random
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafei View Post

credit by archer
Not to offend you or anything but whats the point of the new deoxys. HP sounds good but why not have zel hack the deoxys script to maybe be able to change deoxys into the other forms in like D/P, if he could of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_h
really where?

i just checked its topic and couldnt see an english version?
google the whack a hack page, and click on Translate this page. Click on the side link thats saids "Hack-roms", and your good buddy.:D
Old January 10th, 2007, 04:13 PM
slayeryu12
Trainer

Send a message via AIM to slayeryu12 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to slayeryu12
wow alot of posts and i've only been gone for a day i know its late but yay beta's coming out sunday!!! and i asked this before but will tyrogue and the karate king be in mt mortar in b3?
Old January 10th, 2007, 06:35 PM
furrypaws16
Trainer

Its legs seem pretty stubby.

I believe he said up to the Ice Cave, but not IN the ice cave.
Old January 10th, 2007, 07:02 PM
marz
ô.o
Community Supporter

@Kafei: Nice Deoxys, I think the legs are fine, just rework the Head and Torso and proportionate the Arm's blades thingys a little more and that would make a great HP Deoxys.

@Zel: Once AGAIN more great screenies. I see we can now get the Clampearl. I remember talking about that a couple dozen pages down.

OffTopic: WHOA 2 Rubikon ScriptEds just opened on their own my computer is possesed!:\

OnTopic: Umm, I said all my OnTopic stuff up top. Just read that again if you have the time and actually want to.
Old January 10th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Goku Goku
Advanced Trainer

Woah, that HP Deoxys just for SG will definately be a must-have, and looks like an official Deoxys form. Good job to Archer and Kafei.
Old January 10th, 2007, 07:49 PM
furrypaws16
Trainer

Gah...I can't explain anything correctly anymore (my fault, not yours)

I meant to say he's stout. His waist also seems a little big to be connected to his "stomach". Don't worry, it's great as it is...I'm just picky...and can't explain anything. For all we know (and should care), Zel could just throw in the original FR deoxys. I wouldn't mind, he'd only become part of my pokedex.

Wheeeeee!! Cannibalism is so much fun!! I mean...go Shiny Gold?
Old January 10th, 2007, 07:57 PM
nguyenhuy
Beginning Trainer

please help me !! I can't enter light house ( near S.S ship )
Old January 10th, 2007, 07:59 PM
flipboi
The Primetime of my Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhuy View Post
please help me !! I can't enter light house ( near S.S ship )
because its not finished yet! well in B2!

wait til sunday and you will be able to!
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Goku Goku
Advanced Trainer

To nguyenhuy: The beta only goes that far. You'll have to wait for this weekend coming for the next beta, which I presume goes up to E4 (Pokemon League). So keep in mind that this hack won't be 'completed' in a while, but Zel would love for you support, and do check up here once in a while.

EDIT: Flipboi beat me to it...
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:15 PM
flipboi
The Primetime of my Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku Goku View Post
To nguyenhuy: The beta only goes that far. You'll have to wait for this weekend coming for the next beta, which I presume goes up to E4 (Pokemon League). So keep in mind that this hack won't be 'completed' in a while, but Zel would love for you support, and do check up here once in a while.

EDIT: Flipboi beat me to it...
hahahah WINNER!

anyways, goku goku, i dont htink it will go up to Elite 4 by Sunday!

I mean, he just mapped mahogony, and i dont think he did the scripting yet, but idk

he still has the ice cave, the route down to new bark town, then the water to kanto, then you know the rest! BUT!!!

the game is ALMOST (kinda) FINSIHED!!!! CANT WAIT!!!
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Random
-

Zel is there a possible chance to still use fly into B3 from earning the right from the storm badge that you get from Chuck, i know it would appear to be flying to island to island from FR but would it still work or would mess up the hack?

Seriously i cant wait for the third beta hack, so zel is going to have to show more screenshots to build the suspense in all of us. darn you !jk!:D
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Goku Goku
Advanced Trainer

Hey flipboi, but I remember Zel saying beta 3 will go up to E4. Oh well, let's hope that once he gets Johto done, it won't take too long doing Kanto, then we can all play the complete hack! :D And if any purates dare steal Zel's hack again, I'll be forced to go rambo on them!
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:42 PM
flipboi
The Primetime of my Life

Quote:
Hey flipboi, but I remember Zel saying beta 3 will go up to E4. Oh well, let's hope that once he gets Johto done, it won't take too long doing Kanto, then we can all play the complete hack! :D And if any purates dare steal Zel's hack again, I'll be forced to go rambo on them!
well, i believe zel could finish b3 up to E4, i mean, didnt take that long from Olivine to Mahogony now did it? SO i think, in what, today is wednesday....maybe about 4 days? he might be able to make it!

EDIT!!!

NEW BANNER!

sig for the new rivals!

(zel you dont hafta put it on first post, since you have alot already! banner stays here!)

Last edited by flipboi; January 10th, 2007 at 09:15 PM.
Old January 10th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Goku Goku
Advanced Trainer

Nice banner flipboi! You could make one for each of the rivals actually! :D
Old January 11th, 2007, 01:21 AM
nguyenhuy
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipboi View Post
because its not finished yet! well in B2!

wait til sunday and you will be able to!
hmm , can you tell clear ?
Old January 11th, 2007, 01:43 AM
light_trainer921
Flamethrower Helper

to nguyenhuy: He probably meant that B2 is up to Olivine City and the lighthouse is not included and he also meant to try to download the upcoming B3 this Sunday.

To flipboi: Do I got it right?
Old January 11th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Saken
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
Hey guys as i was playing Shiny Gold and levling up as i always do, i found a Hoenn Pokemon somewhere if you want to know check the spoiler if not dont

Spoiler:
In Union cave i stumbled upon a Mudkip lvl 1,
Also in route 31 there is a Poochyena
and in route 32 there is a Wingull.
Remember these are rare to find and i have only found each one once XD

Giovanni

Last edited by Saken; January 11th, 2007 at 03:15 AM. Reason: wrong locations in spoiler box
Old January 11th, 2007, 04:11 AM
Enrico Marini
Resident Evil Hacker

Screens look good. Like what you've done to some of my sprites. Can't wait for B3. *shakes with excitement*

Old January 11th, 2007, 04:40 AM
furrypaws16
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
Well, I was feeling a bit ill yesterday, so I couldn't come back after my last post, but now I feel a bit better. It seems a person has been doing some mess-up in my thread (which is something I don't like, that's for sure...), but right now I see everything's ok, so I thank the mods (what's FG doing here? XD)

Everything up to the Ice Path will be included (but not the Ice Path!)
It's on page 52, I cut out a whole bunch of the post, but there it is. Up to the Ice Path, but not actually IN the Ice Path.

Shuriken Way, I don't see why not...it worked on the map, why not fly? Of course, that's more of an expierience thing, you don't know until you try.

How are the 16 badges going to appear on the trainer card? I don't really care about stuff like that, but it just sorta popped into my head.
Old January 11th, 2007, 05:58 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
And, once again, I have a lot of stuff to take care of... I'm happy? :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrypaws16 View Post
I have a question that needs answering. Will you be the main rival throughout the entire game? (ie, you stalk, err...battle us throughout the entire game?
Kinda, at least I and the rest of the new rivals will be showing up in Kanto to make it a little more interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayeryu12 View Post
wow alot of posts and i've only been gone for a day i know its late but yay beta's coming out sunday!!! and i asked this before but will tyrogue and the karate king be in mt mortar in b3?
Nope, to get to the Karate King you needed Waterfall, which is not available in B3 (because you can't reach Blackthorn)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurikenway View Post
Zel is there a possible chance to still use fly into B3 from earning the right from the storm badge that you get from Chuck, i know it would appear to be flying to island to island from FR but would it still work or would mess up the hack?
Well, you'll be flying very "weirdly", from a few cities to another. I mean, from N.Bark to Violet and Azalea; from Goldenrod to Ecruteak; and from Olivine to Cianwood (and... no flying from Mahogany to Blackthorn... I have no more flying posts on the islands maps, and I don't want to put them in the Kanto map, it'd look very... strange...). So, flying for now is a bit glitchy...

Quote:
Hey flipboi, but I remember Zel saying beta 3 will go up to E4. Oh well, let's hope that once he gets Johto done, it won't take too long doing Kanto, then we can all play the complete hack!
I've changed priorities after that kinda-leaving-thing that happened a while ago. So, the B3 ends at Ice Path, obviously B4 will already have a few places from Kanto done! (Not that B4 will be the last Beta, probably there are a few more, not a lot, but a few)

Quote:
Nice banner flipboi! You could make one for each of the rivals actually! :D
He already did, hey, flipboi!, why don't you post them again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrypaws16 View Post
How are the 16 badges going to appear on the trainer card? I don't really care about stuff like that, but it just sorta popped into my head.
In the original Gold only the 8 Badges from Johto showed up, so in here, it'll be much the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafei View Post

credit by archer
Changing the Deoxys... It doesn't sound as wacky as Shurikenway says... Since every different game has a different version of Deoxys... But, I'm not up to tweaking pokes, but I'll think about it (maybe a poll for later?, I'm not sure...)

That's all I had to answer... Now, more screenies (I know you guys are impatient... Am I a sadistic person? )

Our journey to Mahogany's Gym... As you can see it follows the layout of the old Gym in Gold, but the puzzle is different (not that it is too hard...)
And, if you have some spriting issue with Pryce's sprite tell me, since that's my own version... (using E.Marini's original Pryce head... )

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links