The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 19th, 2007, 05:06 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahegil View Post

thats a problem fix it pease
I guess you are refering to not being able to use surf there, right? (Cause you are using the messy female trainer, but I told not to use her in my first post). If it's about that, the mapping problem has been corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unborn-Lugia View Post
Zel i looked for mahogany town and some others and i couldnt find them on advancemap... any help?
Well, I can't say much else about them. They are on Map Banks 2 and 34... Nothing more... (In B3, of course). You can enter the Contest after two events have happened: The defeat/capture of Sudo, and the victory over Mahogany's Gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiglaw2006 View Post
Hey class make.

Just need to fix the glitches as there are loads. But a great game comes with great effort

When do you estimate the full version will be released?
If new glitches keep coming up, it gets delayed a bit more every day. I estimate the weekend, but don't desperate if it gets delayed a few days. I want to make it less-glitchy this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deokishisu View Post
Hey zel, found a glitch. It said something about Ard in the first post but, it wasn't very specific. I battled Ard once in National Park and everything went fine. However, I reloaded my savestate and battled him again and... after the battle... he went to the right instead of down. He crashes the game too. Here's a screenie.

Attachment 36079 See? Just a heads up. I love beta3 so far. The Berry Trees are very useful. Good job.
I wonder where did you saved in your savestate. Anyway, the Ard problem was about him running, while you could still walk. Now, there's a pause command, so you won't be able to move till Ard dissappears. That should fix it, but, it'll be tested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_trainer921 View Post
Has anyone ask about the pallete problem about the overworld sprite by using fly? Because I was just using fly to go to Cianwood and I encountered this:

Is this a glitch or what cause I this is a male character?
No... Similar problem to the female trainer... However, it's really a quick animation, so I thought you wouldn't mind... Do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martijn View Post
What annoys me the most is the berry/apricorn trees. Because when you pick one tree, the others won't give anything for a while. And now I know how to get Espeon, I'm gonna try and enter the Bug-Catching Contest right away
Btw, what determines when you can enter?
Well, martijn, let's see: Get a bunch a berries in a day, and need to way for the next day; or get a berry, wait 3/5 minutes, get another and so on... The result is much the same (or better, it depends...)

On other news, I've contacted Gridiron and Fangking Omega to ask for the proper permissions, fortunately I've gotten them, so well, at least I can still use what I had put. (Not only that, I've also gotten supportive words from them, which makes me even more happy ) With that straigthened, I can keep on finishing the fix of the trees, and a few new glitches that have appeared... Busy life... See ya later, guys! *Goes to update the List of Glitches*

Old January 19th, 2007, 05:21 AM
dakelland12
fire type master

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to dakelland12
zel will kanto be different ?

looking for good hackers to join.

Mod note: Size 6 text is not allowed.
Old January 19th, 2007, 06:40 AM
rkevinc1
Beginning Trainer

tume te te tum tum tum.... finished beta 3..... it's time to go back to the 'wait for the next beta game'! oh, goody! lol but beta 3 is gr8 zel gr8 job!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Opens on September 14th! Yay!
Old January 19th, 2007, 08:58 AM
DiamondDust
Life Is An Initial Step...

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DiamondDust
I couldn't download it last time, but now i am!
I think i'm gonna have a hard time and i'm working on a Hacking Project for my friends.

Happy Pokemon New Year !!!
Respect to those people working hard at Game Development and Emulation (and everyone else) !!!
Old January 19th, 2007, 10:03 AM
TreeckoLv.100
You can call me Treecko

Wow, you guys finish it fast. Take your time, dang. Well, I'm just probably slow.

Well zel, the whole thing so far is wonderful to me. I've got to give you props man. So later, are you going to make like special tiles for Johto? That would be nice. If you don't get what I mean, I meant "Are you going to put in some Johto tiles? I see you did, but are you gonna change even more tiles to make it look like Johto instead of FR?" Okay, I'm not so good with asking questions, oh well. One more thing, but I'll PM you about it.

Once again, good...nice...great...wonderful...aah forget it! Tip top job you've done man.:D

Avatar and sig created by Green Charizard.
Old January 19th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Ahegil
The Breeder Chick

no no
your not suposed to be able to get there and i have no problem with the coor lol didint notice intill you siad something about it

PokeSpam Inc.
Old January 19th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Alistair
Donator Tier 2

Nature: Quirky
By the look of it, you are supposed to be able to get there. You are supposed to be able to walk underneath that part of the tree. The problem there is that there are no rocks preventing you from surfing into an unsurfable area.

Anyway, quote from Zel on that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
I guess you are refering to not being able to use surf there, right? (Cause you are using the messy female trainer, but I told not to use her in my first post). If it's about that, the mapping problem has been corrected.
Old January 19th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Kiri-note
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Hi, I'm having a problem loading the game...
I don't know if this was asked before, sorry for not checking but it's very late and it's 52 pages <_<
So yeah, I have gold ROM, changed the name of the patch blah blah blah all that.
But when I load the game I just get a white screen.... It's not the rom because I checked the rom....

Do you know what it might be?
Old January 19th, 2007, 03:47 PM
bobpickle
Beginner Hacker

Are pokemon like Golem, Gengar, and Steelix accessible through this game.
I might have to reconsider catching them if they are
Just wondering
Old January 19th, 2007, 03:49 PM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
T-100 and dakelland, I'll answer your questions/comments next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiri-note View Post
Hi, I'm having a problem loading the game...
I don't know if this was asked before, sorry for not checking but it's very late and it's 52 pages <_<
So yeah, I have gold ROM, changed the name of the patch blah blah blah all that.
But when I load the game I just get a white screen.... It's not the rom because I checked the rom....

Do you know what it might be?
Excuses, excuses. This thread may be 52 pages long, but I've already went through the trouble of reading ALL the questions made in those 52 pages (I wonder if Jeremy ever did that... LOL), and posted a FAQs in my first post.

For your case, I think you are a bit confused, this is a hack for Fire Red. Which means you need a FIRE RED rom, a patching utility (as LIPS or IPSXP), my patch (located at the bottom of my first post), and read the following thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966, or perhaps my short summary I've made in my FAQs, or if everything else fails, PM me...

Old January 19th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Kiri-note
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Excuses, excuses. This thread may be 52 pages long, but I've already went through the trouble of reading ALL the questions made in those 52 pages (I wonder if Jeremy ever did that... LOL), and posted a FAQs in my first post.

For your case, I think you are a bit confused, this is a hack for Fire Red. Which means you need a FIRE RED rom, a patching utility (as LIPS or IPSXP), my patch (located at the bottom of my first post),...
Pwned O_O
*uses the very late excuse*

Well thanks, sorry for taking your time ;
Old January 19th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Deokishisu
Mr. Magius

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
I wonder where did you saved in your savestate. Anyway, the Ard problem was about him running, while you could still walk. Now, there's a pause command, so you won't be able to move till Ard dissappears. That should fix it, but, it'll be tested.
I saved in Goldenrod and went back up. It stops me from moving until he stops at the spot shown in the attachment. I tested a few more times and it happened 2/10 times not counting the one I mentioned earlier. I wonder why it happens so randomly... I'm not experienced in this stuff but, could it be a flag? Or an overwritten applymovement movements? Or just my ROM? (No way! My ROMs clean.) Oh well, good luck!

Last edited by Deokishisu; January 20th, 2007 at 11:03 AM.
Old January 19th, 2007, 07:20 PM
lloyd
Beginning Trainer

hey i was one of the people that bought the game on a cartridge for sp lol i was wondering if i could still battle people with people that own emerald and FR,etc.

and how do you evolve kadabra, haunter, machoke?!?!
Old January 19th, 2007, 07:23 PM
marz
ô.o
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
hey i was one of the people that bought the game on a cartridge for sp lol i was wondering if i could still battle people with people that own emerald and FR,etc.

and how do you evolve kadabra, haunter, machoke?!?!
I don't know how to, zel doesn't wanna give that info away *sadness*

Anyway, you bought it and it wasn't even finished?! Wow....
Old January 19th, 2007, 07:32 PM
lloyd
Beginning Trainer

lol i didnt even know, i was in the philippines on vacation and i asked what was the latest game at a store in a mall and they said shiny gold, so i bought it haha its working fine for me so far haha i never knew it was a hack until i bought it and looked at this forum

i just want to know if i can battle tho i hope you can lol i just want to battle my buddie
Old January 19th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

When I entered Mohogany this weird cut tree that would'nt go away if I cut it and when I went into a building it left. Then I flew away and it came back!
Attached Images
File Type: png tree glitch.PNG‎ (9.3 KB, 48 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png tree glitch 2.PNG‎ (8.5 KB, 52 views) (Save to Dropbox)

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old January 19th, 2007, 08:17 PM
marz
ô.o
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach805 View Post
When I entered Mohogany this weird cut tree that would'nt go away if I cut it and when I went into a building it left. Then I flew away and it came back!
OH MY GOD READ THE FIRST DAMN POST!

Okay that's out of my system. That glitch was already posted, before posting any glitches read the first post!

Anyways, hey does anyone know how to/where to get a Moon Stone in this game? I really want an Umbreon.

Last edited by marz; January 19th, 2007 at 08:24 PM.
Old January 19th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Krobelus
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Spoiler much?

I never knew you get an umbreon from a moon stone.. .....thanx...

Anyway.. I know where the starters are, xD

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old January 19th, 2007, 08:25 PM
marz
ô.o
Community Supporter

No need for spoilers, it's been said alot that since there is no night and day Espeon comes from Eevee+Sun Stone, and Umbreon comes from Eevee+Moon Stone. So, anyone know?
Old January 19th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Defender
Beginning Trainer

Any Mac versions? And if no can you make one
Old January 20th, 2007, 12:03 AM
*Shinigami*
死神

Great work on V3 Zel! I'm glad you haven't given up like so many remakes have done before. Great job! o^ - ^o
Old January 20th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Krobelus
RainbowNoodleWarrior

I dont think he will give up, but I would like to see what he will do when he is fully finished this hack.

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old January 20th, 2007, 02:23 AM
davidm
Beginning Trainer

please help me i dont know where the 7th gym is and where do i get whirlpool n dat please reply back
Old January 20th, 2007, 02:57 AM
Matt Silver
Who Do You Think?

^ The 7th Gym is in Mahagony Town. Go east (Via Surf) from Ectruteak and do some stuff there. Whirlpool will be given after that stuff.

Sorry to spoil anyone. 0_0

Anyways I finished V3 and are playing SGX (Is kinda difficult) and I'm proud of the work done. Of course the game has its glitches but it is pretty fun overall. The suprise rivals are great fun too.

I can't wait for the next beta, keep it up you are doing awesome!
Old January 20th, 2007, 03:11 AM
davidm
Beginning Trainer

can i get frm cianwood to mahogan ?? if so how ?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here