Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old November 8th, 2006 (01:12 PM). Edited December 5th, 2006 by zethias.
zethias
Beginning Trainer

Updated!! 12/5/06: Haha!! I can find the art gallery again now, so...time to post my new stuff...><...I only have two of them unfortunately...and they have nothing to do with pokemon, but I'm working on one now. So never threat...xD...there shall be a Grovyle in this thread soon...><

Tyrant:

Wes from Pokemon Colosseum:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42725323/

~Open to any member of the community:
I'll need some practice for a pokemon comic I'm starting, so if you have reference pictures (trainer cards work), I'll gladly draw your trainer and your team. I think it'll really help me to perfect it, I'm not sure if I can do everyone who asks though. Depends on how much time I have. PM me if you're interested. (Pokemon from the fourth season could be a problem, I know nothing about them and don't intend to learn until I play the new game. Just so you know.)
Old November 9th, 2006 (01:12 PM).
Cookie luvs Green
I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.

Nature: Quirky
Oooh how neat! I love how you shaded it. Especially since you mentioned this is all done with mechanical pencil! My favourite tool. xD~

The hair looks so glossy, I feel like I want to wrap it around in a lollipop. And the way you drew the face and the eyes is pretty neat. I bet it'll look very great with a background. :3 But I bet this is meant to keep simple.

I also went ahead and looked around your gallery in DA. You have a very lovely style and I want you keep doing well. And those original creatures you drew looks so so so cool. I want to point out my favourites but then I'll start blabbing forever.
I bet your drawings will look astonishingly amazing as you continue. Since it looks like you improved quite a lot from those older drawings, and those look really great too anyways! :3 Awesome.
Old December 5th, 2006 (07:56 PM).
zethias
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Cookie luvs Green:
Oooh how neat! I love how you shaded it. Especially since you mentioned this is all done with mechanical pencil! My favourite tool. xD~

The hair looks so glossy, I feel like I want to wrap it around in a lollipop. And the way you drew the face and the eyes is pretty neat. I bet it'll look very great with a background. :3 But I bet this is meant to keep simple.

I also went ahead and looked around your gallery in DA. You have a very lovely style and I want you keep doing well. And those original creatures you drew looks so so so cool. I want to point out my favourites but then I'll start blabbing forever.
I bet your drawings will look astonishingly amazing as you continue. Since it looks like you improved quite a lot from those older drawings, and those look really great too anyways! :3 Awesome.
Lol. Wrap it in a lollipop? That's original! Made me laugh.... Thanks. Been working on a style that'll suit me, and I've finally found it! I'm thankful that I've improved since then...the old pictures look terrible...T T...but yeah...you'll be seeing more from me probably. I'm going to try and keep this one alive...><...I'll see what I can do to make a picture of a trainer with a background...xD

~Open to any member of the community:
I'll need some practice for a pokemon comic I'm starting, so if you have reference pictures (trainer cards work), I'll gladly draw your trainer and your team. I think it'll really help me to perfect it, I'm not sure if I can do everyone who asks though. Depends on how much time I have. PM me if you're interested. (Pokemon from the fourth season could be a problem, I know nothing about them and don't intend to learn until I play the new game. Just so you know.)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links