The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Fox♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fox♠

Just a quick tutorial to help with basic scratch spriting.
Old December 5th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Webus
Beginning Trainer

I think the most difficult thinks in a scratch are the outlines,becuase you need to hace a some experience spriting,and the tutorials always start with the base without shades,colored outlines etc. and it not explains how to do that,if you can explain how to do outlines it will be an enormous help for the begginer pixel artists =D
Old December 5th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Signomi

Nature: Calm
I'll add it immediately, Matt. :3 Good job on the tutorial.

I'll also leave this thread open for comments.

★ ☆ Paired with Ryoutarou » @deviantart :: @facebook :: @twitter ::::
Old December 5th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Amachi
(。・ω・)ノ゙ Hello, I am Amachi-chan~♪

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webus View Post
I think the most difficult thinks in a scratch are the outlines,becuase you need to hace a some experience spriting,and the tutorials always start with the base without shades,colored outlines etc. and it not explains how to do that,if you can explain how to do outlines it will be an enormous help for the begginer pixel artists =D
It's called drawing. It's not something anyone can really teach you haw to do, it just requires practice.

Start by drawing simple things, and then work your way up.
Old December 6th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Samson
no, i don't know milk drink

Send a message via AIM to Samson Send a message via Yahoo to Samson
yeah... i only started spriting when i first made my thread... so that's about 5-6 months ago. the only real reason why i do well at it is because i've drawn things my whole life, and it just makes it easier to visualize how things look when you sprite.

[FONT="Calibri"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="gray"]FC: 3497 0883 2077
[/URL]
Old December 7th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Fox♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fox♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webus View Post
I'll explain it now, you get the pencil tool, you draw, you clean up your outline, simple as pie.

Thanks for the comments, but it was nothing, just wanted to help out.
Old December 7th, 2006, 09:05 AM
DoMyxZ
God Mapper

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DoMyxZ Send a message via Yahoo to DoMyxZ Send a message via Skype™ to DoMyxZ
Good thread , helped me very much to did my first fakemon sprites with scratch . Thanks , vey much . What you say of my first fakemon with scratch. (I know is ugly ( )
Attached Images
File Type: gif MagmaBoomb().gif‎ (509 Bytes, 386 views)

[/sig-disable]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links