• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Please read, it will make me feel good.

HowlingWolves

Konnichiwa!
Years
I'm not sure if i'm allowed to do this here or what, but i'm extremely sorry if can't. here it goes

Anyone want to give their pokemon nicknames but don't know what? Tell me what pokemon it it, the gender, and the info on it found in the pokedex including the description and what type of pokemon it is
Ex: Absol male
Disaster Pokemon
ABSOL has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in harsh, rugged mountain environment. This pokemon very rarely ventures down from the mountains.

Get it? Ok, start the repleying!

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
Years
Do you feel good now? I think people would rather give their pokemon a nickname on their own instead of you doing it for them. It gives the trainer a deeper connection with their pokemon when they chose the nicknames not someone else. But then again that's just my opinion ^-^

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
Years
I always try and nickname my pokemon. but after a while, it gets kinda hard.
I need a nickname for my blaziken, sceptile and swampert...they're all at lv 100 already...I should nicknamed 'em a while ago.
I've tried lately but I dunno I guess the names kinda grew on me.
even though I think they're kinda silly names...but yeah ok
hope you feel better or whatever.

Back