• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you...

Years
If you would go on a pokemon journy as a pokemon trainer or just a person who would want to be a part of that magical world and you would collect pokemon, would you become more attached to some of your pokemon than to others of your party. Like Ash, whose most important pokemon is pikachu. And if things would come to that, why do you think they would? Because you would own some pokemon longer than others or you would just like some of them more?
For me, I think that all my pokemon that I would have with me in my journy, would get equal amount of love and care from me. Eventhough I wouldn't own all of them for the same time.

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
Years
  • MD
  • Seen Apr 25, 2007
I think like Ash the very first Pokémon I got i.e. one of the Starters be my favorite, not to say every Pokémon I got I wouldn't love. Its just the first Pokémon you recieve, the one who helps you begin your journey and achieve your dreams should be a tad more special in your heart I think.

I mean I treat all my Pokémon well, loving and nurturing them but in the end I have a special place in my heart for my first Pokémon as well as the first Pokémon I captured. In time there probably be other Pokémon I capture that I grow a tad more fond of like if there was a Pokémon I captured and we bonded over extreme circumstances like maybe when I met them in the wild they saved my life or I save there's. Or if maybe a Pokémon I captured just had the same kind of fighting spirit I do and was like me in a lot of ways I probably like them a bit more.

Point is though I love all my Pokémon with a great amount of love there be certain ones that just have a bit more of my heart than others.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
Years
Interesting question. I think its only natural for a trainer to develop a special attachment to its first pokemon as it will be that trainers companion for ever. However, if you show there is a close attachment and special kind of relationship towards one of your pokemon infront of the rest of your pokemon, it is bound to discourage the others bringing down their confidence in battle, amongst feeling that you dont care for it. So showing an equality in care between all of your pokemon is vital so that your pokemon will respect and care for you.

~Kipper~

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Well my Gyarados would get most of my attention. Gyarados is just so cool. Plus, its been my favourite Pokemon since Pokemon first came out.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
I think the shiny Poke's would get a tad bit more attention than the normal pokemon. They have different color, boosted stats (Game Wise), and very, very rare.

Back