• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto siggys

Kakashi

Hokage
Years
Spec.jpg

kakashi_animateda.gif

gaara_anime2.gif

shikamaru.gif

Like any of them.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
The first graphic isn't exactly well-made. You've placed Kakashi too far to the right, making the whole thing look too empty. Also, the colour scheme doesn't work, and the effects on Kakashi make him stick out like brick, especially the stroke and the lightness. 6.5/10

The second graphic fails on the same basis. The animation isn't of the best quality, and the banner's too empty. The text, placement and colours need to be revised, although this one has an atmosphere. Remember to blend keep things balanced. 7/10

Third graphic: your best attempt. A fitting colour scheme for the render, effects are fine, placement is profficient. The animation's quality and placement earns your extra marks. One of your greatest downfalls is still your text. Choice of font and placement need to be fixed up. 8/10

The fourth and final banner is alright, but could be improved on several aspects. The colour scheme and motion effects are fine, but you placed the render in an awkward position, again, too far to the right. Lastly, the right side doesn't blend into the animation too well. A nice border though, and overall it's neat and organized. 7.5/10

Your overall mark for this set is: 7/10
Keep trying!

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
They are really cool Teamaqua~

The Gaara one is amazing, imo.
I love Kakashi so those two are good too. I really like the animations you put on them. Really nice work.
Shikamaru one is cool~ i love the background and think the writing is really nicely chosen.

Good work~ ^.^
If you make one for Kiba, i'd love to see that one for sure.

Back