The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2007, 02:14 AM
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blazichu

Advertise here
How to Change Tileset 1 in Pokemon Gold

First open up your Gold Rom in Tile Layer Pro (Comes with EliteMap). Then go Edit > Goto...(or Ctrl+G). The insert the offset 18942, then click Go to, then it should get you to the Tileset 1, somethings won't change because they either have an animation effect or they just won't change.

How to Change the Trainer Card in Pokemon Gold

First open up your Gold Rom in Tile Layer Pro. Then go Edit > Goto...(or Ctrl+G). The insert the offset 253FF, then click Go to. This should take you to the Trainer Card, you can edit badges and people on it.

How to Change the Overworld Sprites in Pokemon Gold

First open up your Gold Rom in Tile Layer Pro. Then go Edit > Goto...(or Ctrl+G). The insert the offset C0000, then click Go to. All the trainer sprites should be there.

How to Change the Text at the start in Pokemon Gold

First open up your Gold Rom in Tile Layer Pro. Then go Edit > Goto...(or Ctrl+G). The insert the offset E4000, then click Go to. You can edit the Nintendo and Gamefreak text at the start of the game.

I'll try to get some more up soon, but that is all I have for now.

←(left) the online world for life(MSN, PC etc.)~

Last edited by Blazichu; April 28th, 2009 at 06:45 AM.
Old April 27th, 2007, 03:58 PM
foullump
Rom Hacking Guru

Nature: Calm
Can you make one of fire red?
Old June 2nd, 2007, 08:21 PM
soulfirebang
ex- PokeHacker

He, can you tell what to put in the goto to get to the title screen PLZ?
Old June 3rd, 2007, 01:57 AM
Sou1forged
Beginning Trainer

The title screen is encrypted, so you can't edit that unless you patch it. There should be a patch by AV Hacks somewhere, but I don't know where to find it.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 07:37 AM
soulfirebang
ex- PokeHacker

so... is patching... WHAT is patching, how is it different from the other thing (using tlp)?
Old June 28th, 2007, 02:03 AM
Katalyst

Can you tell me the Trainer Sprites offset?
Old July 1st, 2007, 07:18 PM
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticManyula
Can you tell me the Trainer Sprites offset?
In TLP, the trainers are compressed if that is what you are asking for, otherwise use Agixp.

Also I have reuploaded the Agixp tutorial to a different server so it should work now.

Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:37 PM
DININI
Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!

Man that helped me a lot thanks

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 29th, 2007, 01:01 PM
cooley
///Keepin' it simple

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to cooley Send a message via Skype™ to cooley
Hey I found the sprites that appear after the Pokemon League(when you beat it)
In TLP It's 86D73
EDIT: Also Found Where you can change the way bag looks
In TLP It's 10F00

Last edited by cooley; July 31st, 2007 at 01:34 PM.
Old July 31st, 2007, 01:17 PM
cooley
///Keepin' it simple

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to cooley Send a message via Skype™ to cooley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sou1forged View Post
The title screen is encrypted, so you can't edit that unless you patch it. There should be a patch by AV Hacks somewhere, but I don't know where to find it.
Here's the Patch. Found it on a Website

Old July 31st, 2007, 02:05 PM
pop-tart-monkey
Beginning Trainer

can someone plz help me i keep getting a system error when i trie to start up agicp411 the systeam error is called

system error &h8007007e (-2147024770 the specified the module could not be found <---can someone plz help me with this is there a diffrent program that does the same thing that will work. plz get back to me.
Old August 1st, 2007, 02:41 PM
cooley
///Keepin' it simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop-tart-monkey View Post
can someone plz help me i keep getting a system error when i trie to start up agicp411 the systeam error is called

system error &h8007007e (-2147024770 the specified the module could not be found <---can someone plz help me with this is there a diffrent program that does the same thing that will work. plz get back to me.
There is one called "Meowth's GFX inserter"
But it's for Advanced users

Old August 2nd, 2007, 01:27 AM
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop-tart-monkey

Search for COMDLG32.OCX and put that in the same area as you have Agixp in your system files.

New Offsets
Fishing Sprites Male trainer overworld sprites = 50500
Pokemon overworld sprites = 8E9FE
Tile Animations = FC348
Font = F82F1- change the Format by going View > Format> 1BPP.

So Enjoy!

Old August 6th, 2007, 01:15 PM
cooley
///Keepin' it simple

Hey Blazichu do you know a way to Edit Title Screens with TLP. Because I really need someone who can do it or you can just tell me so I can do it.(I also decrypted it with the patch)
~Closed~
(just kidding)

Old August 7th, 2007, 02:44 AM
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

The uncompressed tileset should be at 98BFE and the Ho-oh, still compressed should be at E4202. To edit the palletes you need to use hex.

Old August 7th, 2007, 07:22 AM
cooley
///Keepin' it simple

Ok I know how to use hex a little, by the way thanks.
~cooley~

Old August 10th, 2007, 01:46 AM
ismetemirhan
Beginning Trainer

Hi Bros.I can t change the trainers' pokemon in Gold\Silver.I downloaded Trainer Battle Customizer but it doesn t work properly.How can I do that? Do you have a tool for me?
Old August 10th, 2007, 03:11 AM
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismetemirhan
Hi Bros.I can t change the trainers' pokemon in Gold\Silver.I downloaded Trainer Battle Customizer but it doesn t work properly.How can I do that? Do you have a tool for me?
Hex is your answer, search for the Trainer's name and after that it goes [Pokemon][Pokemon Level] for basic trainers, repeats for the number of Pokemon. Leaders/Rival battles go like this: [Pokemon][Pokemon Level][Attack1][Attack2][Attack3][Attack4].

TBC would be the only tool, but you need to make the path go the the ini files in "Config.ini"

Old August 10th, 2007, 01:24 PM
ismetemirhan
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Blazichu View Post
Hex is your answer, search for the Trainer's name and after that it goes [Pokemon][Pokemon Level] for basic trainers, repeats for the number of Pokemon. Leaders/Rival battles go like this: [Pokemon][Pokemon Level][Attack1][Attack2][Attack3][Attack4].

TBC would be the only tool, but you need to make the path go the the ini files in "Config.ini"
I downloaded Tbc an loaded gold rom.It writes N\A for most of the trainers.And it doesnt work properly.I m new at this site.Could you explain how to do that?
Old August 11th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

Quote:
I downloaded Tbc an loaded gold rom.It writes N\A for most of the trainers.And it doesnt work properly.I m new at this site.Could you explain how to do that?
Ok...in the folder you have containing TBC and the ini files, there is a "config.ini" file, open it up using Notepad and underneath 659.9055 write the new location(where the ini files are), then TBC should work.

Old August 12th, 2007, 09:56 AM
ismetemirhan
Beginning Trainer

Ok...in the folder you have containing TBC and the ini files, there is a "config.ini" file, open it up using Notepad and underneath 659.9055 write the new location(where the ini files are), then TBC should work.
OK.I understood.But there is one more problem.In this TBC there is a german ini file.So I can t hack the US version of G/S.There is an english ini file,too but in this there are only two trainers.Youngster Mikey and ASH.I want you to send me a USenglish ini file if you have.Should you send I will thank you very very very much.

Pleae help me!I want to do this very much.Or else give me a link for working TBC.This is not an order only a request.
ALSO:I m from Italy.So if I say something wrong, excuse me.I m not very good at English.

Last edited by ismetemirhan; August 12th, 2007 at 11:33 AM.
Old August 12th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

Quote:
OK.I understood.But there is one more problem.In this TBC there is a german ini file.So I can t hack the US version of G/S.There is an english ini file,too but in this there are only two trainers.Youngster Mikey and ASH.I want you to send me a USenglish ini file if you have.Should you send I will thank you very very very much.

Pleae help me!I want to do this very much.Or else give me a link for working TBC.This is not an order only a request.
ALSO:I m from Italy.So if I say something wrong, excuse me.I m not very good at English.
I have attached the ini files, hopefully they should work.

Last edited by Blazichu; April 28th, 2009 at 06:45 AM.
Old August 13th, 2007, 06:31 AM
ismetemirhan
Beginning Trainer

I have attached the ini files, hopefully they should work.
Thank you so much.It did work.But in your gyms.ini file there are only gym leaders,Ash and rival trainer.What about the others.
As Cobalt blue and plasma red creator, don t you think customizing the other trainers.If you have the ini file of the
others,Please send them too.

AS I said before Thank you very very much for these ini files.
May god save you.
Old August 13th, 2007, 12:04 PM
cooley
///Keepin' it simple

Hey blazichu, do you happen to know what are the offsets for other tilesets(tileset 2, 3, etc.)
(sorry about the tile problem. I removed them too).

Old August 13th, 2007, 03:25 PM
ismetemirhan
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by cooley View Post
Hey blazichu, do you happen to know what are the offsets for other tilesets(tileset 2, 3, etc.)
(sorry about the tile problem. I removed them too).
Hey, Cooley!Can you help me,too.I need ini files(for trainers) for Trainer Battle Customizer(TBC).If you have please attach here.You must have an ini file.Bec you are working on a hack.
Without ini file you cant hack trainers in G\S,can you?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here