The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 28th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Glitchfinder
Let's all get along, please?

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Honestly, if you look through the history of this thread, you'll see that it has gone inavctive for longer periods of time than this. All it measn is that they've started working really hard on the game itself, and paying less attention to the thread. In fact, check the original post's original date, and you'll see that this thread has been around for longer than quite a few of the current project threads. And, honestly, you shouldn't have done anything to the guys rep. This forum's definition of "necroposting" is posting in topics that have gone at least a month without posts. (like most other forums. Also, this specific board has some modifications allowing thread creators/staff members to "revive" a thread if they are still working on the project, and it is not over a relatively undefined time limit) Not only only was the post before this thread less than a month old, TOMORROW is the day that it would have become a month old, and the DAY AFTER is when it would have become necroposting. Honestly, check posting dates instead of just defaming someone.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I sound somewhat cruel or condescending. That would be because I was very angry when I posted this. Not only is this a good project, I know for a fact that it is not dead, despite the outer appearances. Not only that, but if any member has been here long enough to know what necroposting is, they should know that this thread was not necroposted. Also, it has been "revived" several times in the past after periods of inactivity, during which the creators had been working hard on the game. Each time, they came up with awesome new information, juicy details that make us willing to wait for the next update, and, let's face it, great spriting.

Glitchfinder's Scripts

Last edited by Glitchfinder; June 28th, 2008 at 07:54 PM.
Old July 5th, 2008, 12:14 PM
~Nevermore~
Trainer

Nature: Calm
Hi guys. Yes, we are still working on the game, we've just been having some trouble lately, mostly that our programmer currently has no acess to a computer. Which, as you can imagine, is a bit of a spanner in the works, hence why you haven't had a battle screenshot yet. He should hopefully have computer/internet back next month, so fingers crossed for then. Sit tight guys, we're not gonna let this game die ^^
Old July 6th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty 101 View Post
How do you get the tilesets and sprites.

Did you really need to make it so big? Anyway, I believe that Vavavoom created them himself...

And great news Nevermore! I can't wait for the next update!

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old July 6th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Douger
A True Spriting Hero

Send a message via AIM to Douger
Vavavoom, you've got your own game. Why does this not surprise me? lol
Old July 6th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Glitchfinder
Let's all get along, please?

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nevermore~ View Post
Hi guys. Yes, we are still working on the game, we've just been having some trouble lately, mostly that our programmer currently has no acess to a computer. Which, as you can imagine, is a bit of a spanner in the works, hence why you haven't had a battle screenshot yet. He should hopefully have computer/internet back next month, so fingers crossed for then. Sit tight guys, we're not gonna let this game die
Well, we'll be hanging on every word. Incidentally, I have some updates to the two scripts I showed you, if you would like to see. (Including fixing a MAJOR hole in one of them. The other is just for increased functionality)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douger View Post
Vavavoom, you've got your own game. Why does this not surprise me? lol
Honestly, at least post a comment on the game itself. Addressing Vavavoom, who is no longer is an active member of the community, is about as effective as trying to talk to your long dead great-great aunt, twice removed. On the other hand, commenting on the project itself, or even on someone else's comment, is much more reasonable. (so long as it is actually constructive)

Glitchfinder's Scripts

Old September 30th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Rennar
Beginning Trainer

This looks pretty decent!
Old September 30th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Soul.//Silver

Nature: Jolly
Congrats on reviving a month old thread, next time read the rules.
Old September 30th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Black Mage
Master of the Elements
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined View Post
Congrats on reviving a month old thread, next time read the rules.
Congratulations on minimodding.

As he said, no reviving old threads.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here