• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-oh The Rainbow Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
hoohinsky3xf9.png

Ho-oh The Rainbow Phoenix
hoohinfirede4.png

This is my Ho-oh, or these are my Ho-oh's. Please don't steal, if you are going to use any of my images you have to ask me, these took me forever to do. But yeah, like I said, these are my Ho-oh's. Oh, some of you guys may be thinking this, but I hope not, but just to put it out there, I'm not a homosexual. Just because something is rainbow, doesn't mean that it or the creator is a homosexual. I have always liked Ho-oh, mainly because it's history is so shrouded in mystery, but I just think its a Pokemon that doesn't get a lot of respect for being a legendary, and for also being a Pokemon. So, once again, here are my Ho-oh's.
^_^

hoohdy4.png

hooh5nn5.png

hooh2ndframeib9.png
hooh3pb9.png

hooh2by5.png

hooh4ar6.png

hoohflamethrowerjo7.png

hooh6by6.png
Please Rate
^_^​

Last edited:
Years
But at the same time you need to show 4 different examples of your work, Captain Arcane. :/

I'll leave this open anyway, since I already moved one of your posts to the Spriters Showcase thread already.
But remember this, upon leaving this open; you must have 2 more different sprites done in the near future.
If you're unable to do anymore to keep this thread intact with the rules, then I'm afraid I'll have to lock it. D:

Okay? :x

Captain Arcane

Years
Well don't my Pokemon scene things count as sprites? I have three, including the updated one!
Okay, I have made a new Sprite, which equalls 4, since I geuss the sprite scenes don't count!? I made Ho-oh breathing fire, and yes, that is a sprite! O_O

But at the same time you need to show 4 different examples of your work, Captain Arcane. :/

I'll leave this open anyway, since I already moved one of your posts to the Spriters Showcase thread already.
But remember this, upon leaving this open; you should have 2 more different sprites done in the near future.

Okay? ;3

Last edited:

Overclocked

Paired with......Myself
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2007
I like, I like. Keep up the awsome backgrounds and the side-sprites.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2012
hmmm...why didnt nintndo use that sprite?It would make alot more sense for your ho-oh sprite to respresent the rainbow pokemon rather then a ordinary bird(nintendo's ho-oh sprite)

Years
Well don't my Pokemon scene things count as sprites? I have three, including the updated one!
Okay, I have made a new Sprite, which equalls 4, since I geuss the sprite scenes don't count!? I made Ho-oh breathing fire, and yes, that is a sprite! O_O

Actually, in all the images you've shown in your post no matter if they're enlarged or within a scene, you've still only actually shown 2 sprites.

Captain Arcane

Years
Actually, that is incorrect, I have 4
1: is the Ho-oh that has the normal pose, the wings spread in a circle-like way.
2: is the Ho-oh that has its back turned, where you can only see its head, and tail.
3: is where Ho-oh is flying, and is facing to the right.
4: is the same as 3, except that Ho-oh is blowing fire, that counts as a different sprite.
Because I had to make the fire myself, not just cut and paste, it counts as a different
sprite.

So, that equals 4. If you are not satisfied with my showcase, I will try to make more sprites. But in the meantime, there is 4.

Actually, in all the images you've shown in your post no matter if they're enlarged or within a scene, you've still only actually shown 2 sprites.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
What ever man, you still have to make a different sprite, you need to have more then just that **** Ho-oh.

Last edited:

Captain Arcane

Years
Okay, I have taken the time to stop everybodies complaining, and made 2, "2" new sprites.
So know I have 6
1: is the Ho-oh that has the normal pose, the wings spread in a circle-like way.
2: is the Ho-oh that has its back turned, where you can only see its head, and tail.
4: is the same as 3, except that Ho-oh is blowing fire, that counts as a different sprite.
Because I had to make the fire myself, not just cut and paste, it counts as a different
sprite.
5: is the 2nd frame of Ho-oh when coming out of a PokeBall
6: is the Ho-oh from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Okay, know, I'm a nice guy, really, I am. But if anybody, and I mean ANYBODY tells me that the second frame does not count as a new sprite, your going to regret ever having the audacity to open your mouth. So here, its c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-d.

Oh, and for those of you who are annoyed because I posted some of the Ho-oh's again, but larger. I did that so that you guys (raters, and/or people) could see all the colors I used. I knew from the very begining that they didn't count as new sprites. But acording to the moderators, my sprite scenes don't count as new sprites, which I thought they did in the begining, but apparently they don't. So, please stop informing me about my larger sprites that mimik there smaller douplicates, okay. All I asked for was my Ho-oh sprites to be rated, not for my actions to be critisized by some poeple, but exceptions for moderators, well, because the're moderators, they have the right, and thats there job. Butsome people... Know, I'm not pointing fingers, but some of you; and you know who you are, STOP IT! Okay!! Put yourself in my shoes. How would you feel if I came inot your thread and just started yelling your head off about why you posted a big sprite, alright. Also, don't reply to this, or it will be considered spam!! And I'm in the mood for reporting!

Oh, and thanx Signomi for helping
I appreciate it ^_^

Last edited:
Years
Actually, that is incorrect, I have 4
sprite.

So, that equals 4. If you are not satisfied with my showcase, I will try to make more sprites. But in the meantime, there is 4.

Sure. Now you've shown 4 sprites. But let me make myself clear. You did not have 4 sprites before you just added two more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back