The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 29th, 2004, 11:14 AM
yakksoho
Beginning Trainer

Whatever happened to #pokemon_encodes? What channel is it on now? I just got back on the computer after about a month away and can't find it...thanks if you can help.
Old April 29th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

Does this relate to the #free_pokemon thing, because if so then I think I should move it. ; I'm not really sure. I don't know much about that stuff.
Old April 30th, 2004, 11:42 AM
jj984jj
Elite Beat Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to jj984jj
No, #free_pokemon is another channel. Well, I guess it kinda relates, their both channels(chat rooms) on IRC. But since their different channels, I dunno if they should go in the same section. This channel is now on irc.shadowarmor.net since mIRC-X is now closed. If you cannot connect to irc.shadowarmor.net, try irc.cybertonium.net.
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Sunain
Beginning Trainer

Hope to see you there
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Simone
....... (>0_0<)

Send a message via AIM to Simone Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Simone
Just go to http://pe.pokemon-world.com that has a quick link to the chats.. and all the info XD

Claire Rocks! PWC may not be DEAD O_O....
Old May 4th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
Hm... I need an IRC server for my sites. Does anyone know a server that will host my channel?

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old May 5th, 2004, 10:17 AM
jj984jj
Elite Beat Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to jj984jj
irc.shadowarmor.net will do it, any other server would too, but this server has #Pokemon_Encodes and best of all US(Sunain, me, AND Simone! + some more too, like that guy PPN )

BTW, Hope you find your way yakksoho.

Last edited by jj984jj; May 8th, 2004 at 11:49 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:11 AM
theninj4
Beginning Trainer

does anyone know where #pokemon_encodes is now? its not on cybertonium and i cant connect to shadowarmor. i've searched all over google and cant find out anything about what happened to it. does it even exist anymore?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by theninj4 View Post
does anyone know where #pokemon_encodes is now? its not on cybertonium and i cant connect to shadowarmor. i've searched all over google and cant find out anything about what happened to it. does it even exist anymore?
...probably not, but this thread isn't really allowed anymore and it's 5 years old anyway so... @_@;;

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links