The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 31st, 2007, 01:42 AM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Send a message via AIM to jonsploder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jonsploder Send a message via Yahoo to jonsploder
Gaave up? Give up. Good shots but not much variaty. Keep the updates flowing.
Old September 11th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

Nature: Quirky
I wanted opinions on something- the PokeCom already does the work of the Pokedex, Pokemon menu, Pokegear-thingy, Trainer Card, and TM pocket of the Bag- Should I just incorporate the rest of the Start menu into it and have it open automatically?
Old September 22nd, 2007, 01:55 PM
evilcheese
God I am so freakin lazy

need a banner maker im your man

Banner Credit = me <> No shop <>
Old September 22nd, 2007, 03:54 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Send a message via AIM to jonsploder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jonsploder Send a message via Yahoo to jonsploder
Any updates????????????? This goesn't look good now, no updates fo 20 days.
Old September 28th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

The trio in T/I is a set of animated marionettes created at the dawn of time, to watch over the natural world, the man-made world, and the great void, and ensure they were kept in balance. I'm now revealing them, one-by-one...

Naturgia

Grass-type
Nature Pokemon
Art by Kukaru001

Naturgia is the essence of the natural world. When it steps, it leaves trails of fertile soil in its wake, and must also destroy parts of the natural world which encroach upon the other elements of existence. As the world settled and its powers became unneeded, it is said that it transformed into the largest tree in Derukia's vast central forest areas...

Next week: Mechania, the mask of ingenuity and inventiveness!

Last edited by Crazy Weavile; September 28th, 2007 at 08:24 PM.
Old September 30th, 2007, 06:40 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Damn thats good! No effence but your name sounds crap. You need a new name, Colours and gems are boring.
Old October 1st, 2007, 04:35 PM
Darkrai Master
Beginning Trainer

It seems really well built. have fun making it =>

It seems really well built. have fun making it =>>

Last edited by Darkrai Master; October 1st, 2007 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 01:14 PM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

T/I is not cancelled. All the same, development is going to slow down. This is an ambitious project, and it's lacking support. I've reached breaking point, and can't do much else apart from waiting now. So, until I get scripts, tiles, music, etc., I'm going to work on a less ambitious project, which I expect a demo for by New Year's Day at the latest.

These are not cancelled- in fact, I'll reveal more info all the same. But, until future time, there is little I can do... You can help, of course, by spreading the word! So...

Want to support us? Well, more than ever before, we need you to advertise!
Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:09 PM
kukaru001
Monkey

Location: I live in the country Peter Griffin said sucks. That's right, Canada.
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to kukaru001
yo buddy new pokemon pics (for the echidna family)

Tell me what you think Crazy.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Nature: Adamant
If you need anything just PM me I use rm2k3 but events and maps maybe even sprites I can do
Old October 7th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

Love the echidnas. Echidlay is ADORABLE, and Gaieggna looks evil. (Good evil, not bad)

The trio in T/I is a set of animated marionettes created at the dawn of time, to watch over the natural world, the man-made world, and the great void, and ensure they were kept in balance. I'm now revealing them, one-by-one...

Mechania

Metal-type
Mechanation Pokemon
Art by Kukaru001

Mechania is the essence of the manmade world. As with Naturgia, it has to keep its domain in balance with everything else. Long ago, it is said that, after a bloody feud with Naturgia, it descended deep into the earth to sleep...

Next week: Cosmogia, the mask of space!
Old October 19th, 2007, 07:01 PM
kukaru001
Monkey

hey hey yo heres the drawing for that ghost lamp pokemon you wanted
i didnt paint it but if someone does go around to be my guest - (ill try if i can...)
the inside the little ball is like a little poltergeist soul of flame - with eyes in the first form and the other form is very dark red. also the pokemon itself - description: when a pokemon dies, its soul finds refuge into these different lamps helping to guide other pkmn to their own light (or so it should say there is also another description on the sheet that im giving you)

tell me what you think and give me another one to do plz ;D!

ps: if you have any questions about what the heck is on what pkmn ask me and ill tell you in some more details

Last edited by kukaru001; October 19th, 2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: adding more!!!
Old October 24th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

Excellent. If you've got any ideas for Torturret, help me- I can't for the life of me figure out how it should look. It's a Torkoal evo, if that helps. I'm also sending a massive request...
Old October 24th, 2007, 11:14 AM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

What is the request maybe I can do it for you.
Old October 25th, 2007, 05:00 PM
kukaru001
Monkey

New pokes. Umm.. haven't gone and drawn them in color yet, should be soon - or if someone wants too .

Axiin - axes for arms

Circuit and Cirair - use electricity to levitate

Wodahs and Emirg

Screechant - one half is male the other female - the male screems the female chants - the prominant side (the one ppl see more in battle is the side that is louder heard)

Aquafin (evolutions coming -already done must paint)

Old October 25th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

I've added 'em. More, more, more!

Nah, take as long as you need.
Old October 26th, 2007, 12:33 AM
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
Cool~~I like the Aquafin, look really like a pokemon!!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 26th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

Quite possibly the most important city in the game, Lakefront City has been unveiled! This quiet town serves as the gate to Derukia Lake, and was actually started as a village of people who had dedicated their lives to keeping Electrgon and Dravolent sealed away. The building in the northwest is a train station- but to where? Well, Cryptrise is a little to the west- but there's something far bigger to do with this station after you beat the Champion in Cloudtop. There's also a forest between here and Smogzone, and a hotel, too.
Old October 30th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

Hello, mere mortals. In perhaps the closest set of map updates ever done on this game, I brought you Lakefront four days ago... and now, I bring you Smogzone!

This is a polluted, abandoned city with hobos, some houses for the power plant employees, and, the only reason it's even on the map, Derukia's main power plant. The building to the far left is the (now abandoned) Eastern Safari Zone entrance. You'll find lots of Poison-type Pokemon there. On the right, there's the aforementioned Power Plant, which ships energy off to less... smelly... cities. For one of my favorite maps, it's a place you'll want to avoid, and won't have to go to much.

Oh, yes, about Cosmogia- it's coming, but I'm saving it...
Old October 30th, 2007, 05:57 PM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Wow,You have some magnificient mapping skills!I'm impressed.Would you like to become a mapper for Pokemon Titanium?Reply in a PM.
Old November 2nd, 2007, 05:52 PM
kukaru001
Monkey

... wow, crazi's already mapping for his own project buddy.
What's the news Crazy how far are we in the project - and do we even have like a pokemon spriter?
Old November 2nd, 2007, 07:47 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

For some reason I don't like this project now. The maps arn't that good.
Old November 2nd, 2007, 09:23 PM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukaru001 View Post
... wow, crazi's already mapping for his own project buddy.
What's the news Crazy how far are we in the project - and do we even have like a pokemon spriter?
Basically, I need a spriter, and then I can release the demo.

Also, jonsploder, care to explain the actual flaws in the maps?
Old November 2nd, 2007, 10:26 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Well the first one was great but the second doesn't look right. Somehow its missing something. It doesn't seem specail in any way. Another thing is in the first one the buildings and forest/nature mixxed and were spread out. In the second there is like a square of town and the outside is forest. Not mixxed in at all. Still, make them special and then they will be a bit better. I'm bored.......
Old November 8th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

Hello humans. I got bored, decided you needed another morsel of info, and decided to release some screens I've been sitting on.

Entering Lakefront City at dusk.

The traditional "isn't technology great?" man.

Chromeshore has a normal Center now, since they all have web access now. This? It's the GTS. But... where is it?

And, a minor area's map...

The Underground City is a ruined city, deep below Mt. Camlond. Unown appears in it. If you take Unown to the Temple Sanctuary and level it up, it evolves into Unigma.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links