The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Old March 10th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Selebi
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Hi y'all,

I'm here around here. I wanted to know which, Pokemon series have officially been released on DVD? I was wondering if the very two series were ever released?

It'd be more convenient just to buy them on DVD rather than waiting for eternity for them to download off sources on the net.
Old March 10th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Gokey Shuckle
Bisexual and Proud

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Gokey Shuckle Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gokey Shuckle Send a message via Yahoo to Gokey Shuckle Send a message via Skype™ to Gokey Shuckle
Moving to the appropriate section...

Credit to Matt. for the sig.
Old March 10th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Bomberman
Gym Leader

Nature: Quirky
Episodes 1-26 (Start - Battle w/ Sabrina) of the Indigo League have been released as a DVD boxset. It's unknown if any of the other seasons will be released similarly. Many DVDs are available with 2-3 episodes on them, but they are quite expensive (in my opinion).
Old March 11th, 2007, 03:34 AM
Selebi
Beginning Trainer

Hi,

Thanks for that bit of information Bomberman. I just checked did a search on Amazon and found them - great stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are these the Pokemon series in chronological order:

Indigo League
Orange League
Johto League
Advance Battle
Battle on Frontier
Old March 11th, 2007, 06:44 AM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
yea you got it right, But Battle Frontier isn't out yet though which sucks, and more than half of the Saga in Houen

~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old March 11th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selebi View Post
Hi,

Thanks for that bit of information Bomberman. I just checked did a search on Amazon and found them - great stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are these the Pokemon series in chronological order:

Indigo League
Orange League
Johto League
Advance Battle
Battle on Frontier
Indigo League
Orange Islands
Johto (Journeys, then Champions, then Master Quest)
Advanced
Advanced Challenge
Advanced Battle
Battle Frontier

That is the correct order.
Old March 11th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Selebi
Beginning Trainer

Which competition leagues did Ash win and lose? All I can remember is he lost the Indigo League to Ritchie.
Old March 11th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Quote:
Which competition leagues did Ash win and lose? All I can remember is he lost the Indigo League to Ritchie.
The only ones he "won" were Orange Islands & Battle Frontier. Both of which were followed by him getting creamed by Gary.
Old March 11th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Selebi
Beginning Trainer

Oh OK. Thanks for that. Queen Boo said above Battle Frontier hasn't been released yet? Is the series already finish?

So did Gary participate in those 2 competitions? Did he lose yet still beat Ash right after?
Old March 11th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Forci Stikane

Quote:
Oh OK. Thanks for that. Queen Boo said above Battle Frontier hasn't been released yet? Is the series already finish?

So did Gary participate in those 2 competitions? Did he lose yet still beat Ash right after?
The dub of Battle Frontier just finished last week.

No, the only ones that Gary's actually in are Kanto & Johto, only fighting Ash in the latter of the two.
Old March 12th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Selebi
Beginning Trainer

What do you mean the dub of Battle Frontier finish? :\ Here in the UK the series has just gotten underway. Is this final adventure Ash will take?

Can someone also tell me which from those series listed above have been released as a complete set on DVD? I don't mean all the episodes in one DVD set but all the episodes having been released for it.
Old March 12th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Quote:
What do you mean the dub of Battle Frontier finish? :\ Here in the UK the series has just gotten underway. Is this final adventure Ash will take?
In the US Battle Frontier finished last week, I've watched all of them on YouTube. There's going to be another region after Battle Frontier but it won't be out for months
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here