Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old March 15th, 2007 (03:29 AM).
ss5vegeta
Poke' God

We can make up to 32 teams each with a diffrent custom or a trainer from our games rignt?

Can we customize a trainer we used for a game to put on PBR?

can we make up our own teams using rental pokemon and make trainer for them and save them?

Thaks in advance.

I only raise Pokemon naturally, I don't raise them for worthless IVs and EVs. If you could care less about IVs and EVs, copy & paste this into your signature.

Spoiler:
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
Old March 29th, 2007 (01:54 PM).
wakachamo
-
Community Supporter

As far as I'm concerned you buy stuff for your trainer using Battle Points, which are only obtainable by winning matches with your Diamond/Pearl Pokémon. (However don't go by my word, I'm not completely sure)

...aaand that's all I can answer so far. XD

Paired with Forest Grovyle.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links