The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old March 18th, 2007, 10:07 AM
WintressForever
Ice Pokemon Lover

Have any of you ever made up a Pokemon type? I've made up the Fantasy type, which is associated with magic and myth, plus the Astro type, associated with the galaxy, space and planets.
Ken-Ohki: Meow, meow, meow.

Tenchi Muyo Cabbit Community. Where we only communicate in meows.
Old March 18th, 2007, 10:53 AM
ss5vegeta
Poke' God

Light Type

super affective against dark type and not very effective against psychic.

I only raise Pokemon naturally, I don't raise them for worthless IVs and EVs. If you could care less about IVs and EVs, copy & paste this into your signature.

Spoiler:
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
Old March 18th, 2007, 11:52 AM
WintressForever
Ice Pokemon Lover

Hmm. Good idea. I think that maybe some of the legendaries should have been light types, like Celebi. And I really like a lot of light creatures, as well as dark creatures.
Ken-Ohki: Meow, meow, meow.

Tenchi Muyo Cabbit Community. Where we only communicate in meows.
Old March 20th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Auron
Legendary Guardian

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Auron
Yes. The Light or Holy type, as the counterpart of the Dark type.

Signature made by me, rip and you'll die.
My hatched Pokémon, now evolved
Please click and help me
T-Cards. Thank you! [A][K][AUTO]
My Youtube Channel

Go and join IFAnimeShrine. Please help my friend Hayate. Auron commands you to.

My MSN address is in my profile, add me if you want...
Spoiler:
My Bishies: Asuka Kazama (Tekken), Tira (SC3), Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII), Cissy (Pokémon), Lyn (Fire Emblem)
My Pairings:
My Claimed Songs: Makafushigi Adventure - Hiroki Takahashi (Dragon Ball Opening) - Sakura Saku - Megumi Hayashibara (Love Hina Opening)
My Claimed Pokémon:Tentacruel, Electabuzz, Wailord
My Claimed Pokémon Manga Characters: Blue, Sapphire, Berlitz
Younger Sister: Joyce~♥
Evil Twins with: Hayate
Younger Brother: MrDreavus
Old March 20th, 2007, 11:04 AM
WHALESDUDE
I am me.

Send a message via AIM to WHALESDUDE Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to WHALESDUDE
Mmm... I made one similar to Astro. I made Cosmo and Tech types. Cosmo Consisting of Celestial bodied pokemon, and Tech refers to those that use techonlogy, like computers, which I would have Weak against Normal type, since there just happens to be nothing that Normal type is super effective agianst.
Old March 26th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Ninetales
Japan-flavoured Europhile

Send a message via AIM to Ninetales Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ninetales
I am surprised that nobody put a Light-type in any of the Pokemon games yet. They so need one. There just seems to be an imbalance if there's darkness without light.

What would also be really cool is if Light-type's matchups were the exact opposite of the Dark-type. So if Dark < Fighting, then Light > Fighting. If Dark > Psychic, then Light < Psychic. And so on. But then, Psychic attacks would have to be not very effective rather than ineffective against the Dark-type, so that if there was a Dark/Light-type Pokemon, all types of attacks would be neutral to it.

[size=1]Banner by me!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links