The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 30th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Pok'e Fan
obsessed with anime

Hi, if you like pokeshpping please join this club!! :D

Rules:

1. No talking about Advanceshipping, just pokeshipping!!
2. No spamming
3. No character bashing
4. No wars about May vs Misty
5. Tell me if I missed anthing!

So join now!!! Tell me why you like pokeshipping!

Oh ya!Who wants to be my Co owner when I'm not online?Anybody, huh.

Last edited by Pok'e Fan; April 30th, 2004 at 09:17 PM.
Old April 30th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

Send a message via Yahoo to Cute_Pikachu
Hi!!
I'll join the club!! I used to like Pokeshipping though!

Please visit my Xanga:
http://www.xanga.com/SmArTy_BiA45
Old May 1st, 2004, 05:58 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Yay ! I was about to make this Club but i guess you beat me to it Pok'e Fan ! ^_____^ I am a huge supporter of Ash x Misty and i have been devoted to them for a very long time now =3 They were destined to be !

Do ya think i could join , pwease ? ^.^
If you like Pok'e Fan , i would happily be the Co-Owner of the club n.n()()

Well this is why i like Pokeshipping so much:

They look so adorable with each other , yet you can laugh at them at the same time for being such a hilarious couple. The Chemistry between them is undeniable and through their travels they have become really close Friends and the bond between them has grown strong.If you ask me Misty is Ash's closest human friend. You saw his reaction to when they said goodbye to each other in "Gotta catch ya later" , unlike when Brock or Tracy left the gang Ash only was slightly upset to see them go , and just waved them goodbye happily , when it came to Misty and him saying goodbye he was so much more emotional.

In my opinion i feel that Pokeshipping has almost been proved from Ash's point of view now (Because we have allways known how Misty feels for Ash but we have never been quite sure about his feelings for her) because of the episode "Gotta Catch ya later" when Misty after saying here farewell and getting on her mended Bike , is riding along with Togepi in the front basket she says "Thankyou Ash Ketchum , for finnaly telling me how you feel." So basicly Misty now knows that Ash feels something for her , because he said it in a different way instead of saying "I like you" outloud , so she now knows that he does feel something for her , but she does not know exactly what ^__^

Oh dear i have ranted have'nt i ? XD

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 1st, 2004, 10:49 AM
nayana_1120
... ._.;

OOh! Can I join?
Pleeze? ^_____________________________________________^
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:03 PM
ash_misty4ever
We should be lovers....

Send a message via AIM to ash_misty4ever Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ash_misty4ever
You know me! could I please join?
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:12 PM
Pok'e Fan
obsessed with anime

Sure!!!I knew you want to join ash_misty4ever!Totodile, silent Tatsu,Nayana_1120, ya'll can join! I'm so haPPY!!^____^

*~Owner of The Ash and Misty Pairing Club*~

Members of:
The May Fanclub
The Official Misty Bring Her Back Club
The Inuyasha Club
The Flying Club

[Spoiler=Buddy List]Cute_Pikachu, Ash_Misty4ever, Dark Absol, Kairi,Kokiri Girl, ~*Silent Tattsu*~, Kayleigh, Castrainer, LanceLite.[/Spoiler]
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:49 PM
ash_misty4ever
We should be lovers....

Send a message via AIM to ash_misty4ever Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ash_misty4ever
TEHEHEHE! So wants gonna be our first AAML topic?

Oh yeah, and I'll co own it if you want me to!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!
Old May 4th, 2004, 01:03 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pok'e Fan
Sure!!!I knew you want to join ash_misty4ever!Totodile, silent Tatsu,Nayana_1120, ya'll can join! I'm so haPPY!!^____^
Yay !! I can join ! n.n()() Sankyu so much for letting me be a Co-Owner Pok'e Fan =D *Hugs* I'm happy that there are some Pokeshippers in our PC Family ^______^ Now i can finnaly talk about it with others.

Well guys , i have some Club thingies for Signatures (And you can link back to the club with them) if you want one

If ya'd like to contribute a Banner , Icon or whatever for the Club then PM Pok'e Fan or me and Pok'e fan or me will put them up. Just to let you know , i did not make any of these Images , and full credit goes to either http://www.geocities.com/sakashipping/ or http://Bubblebeam.net Thanks !

Banners:

Icons:

Blinkies:

--------------

Yey ! I can start the topic off
Well i have a question for ya guys
What made you like AAML ? Why do you support it ?

My answer is in my first post in this thread =p

Oh Tatt has some piccies , and about the one with Ash and a hand in the screen , so only Misty's hand is in the screen , but Ash's expression of gratitude is one of the sweetest i've ever seen ! ^____^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sleep.jpg‎ (15.6 KB, 47 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg satokasu28.jpg‎ (7.4 KB, 32 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.

Last edited by ~*Silent Tattsu*~; May 5th, 2004 at 04:38 AM.
Old May 4th, 2004, 03:29 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

I'll join!!!

Man, still can't get used to them pictures (Ash being that close to Misty)... It's a little too much for me. Don't get me wrong, but I love their relationship! Misty like that to Ash, fine with me. Not the opposite, though. It's like the thing with Brock. He always wants a girl, but if it actually happened, he freezes up. I just don't want to jump to conclusions. I have my reasons. (I posted them in other threads)

BTW, I like that pic, Pok'e Fan!
Throw your hat high - up to the sun.

Now you face your greatest test. Use the lessons that you've learned.
Your goal is to be the best, And claim the prize that you've earned.
Ever since you were a young man, You've kept your eye on the master plan.
To reach for the top - and touch the sky.

It's your destiny,
To spread your wings and fly.

Pokémon: 2.B.A. Master - You Can Do It (If You Really Try)

Last edited by dqle; May 4th, 2004 at 05:38 AM.
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Pok'e Fan
obsessed with anime

This is for you Silent Tattsu and ash_misty4ever,
You both can be my co owners if you guys want to!^___^Is it okay?

Now back to another question. What is AAML?

Members of:
The May Fanclub
The Inuyasha Club
The Flying Club

[Spoiler=Buddy List]Cute_Pikachu, Ash_Misty4ever, Dark Absol, Kairi,Kokiri Girl, ~*Silent Tattsu*~, Kayleigh, Castrainer, LanceLite.[/Spoiler]
Old May 5th, 2004, 05:34 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

I hope you're joking that you don't know what AAML is...

After all this time, we still can't come up with another name for it. (and I still don't like it!) Oh well...

Since I'm in a good mood, AAML is short for Ash And Misty (in) Love(ing). Don't ask me where it came from.

It's your destiny,

Old May 5th, 2004, 06:59 PM
ash_misty4ever
We should be lovers....

Well, It's weird, I've been a Pokeshipper since the first episode. I thought it was cute how Misty followed Ash and made that excuse about he owes her a bike!
Old May 5th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Pok'e Fan
obsessed with anime

Sorry but I never heard of AAML.By the way, thank you for answering my question.

Members of:
The May Fanclub
The Inuyasha Club
The Flying Club

Old May 6th, 2004, 02:08 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totodile
Gotta Catch Ya Later
Very Shippy *hearts*
AAML wallie I made
Awwwwww lovely pics Toto ^_____^ Gotta Catch ya later was a extremely shippy episode =3 It still brings a tear to my eyes , such a bitter sweet goodbye for them two. And i adore that Wallpaper ! *heart* Its my favourite AxM one of yours Toto ! I have the whole strip of that pic in the Sunset !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pok'e Fan
Sorry but I never heard of AAML.By the way, thank you for answering my question.
No sweat Pok'e Fan n.n()() Tis not your problem that you have not heard the term AAML. I myself , had to work out what it meant ; Took me awhile actually x.x
These days us Pokeshippers are using the term AAML less and just saying Pokeshipping or Pokeshippy. The more official name for it is AAML though.

Is it TeamRocket ? Nope its Team SatoKasu ! XD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg farewell2.jpg‎ (12.3 KB, 41 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg carry.jpg‎ (47.4 KB, 32 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg rocket.jpg‎ (46.5 KB, 22 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old May 6th, 2004, 02:34 AM
ash_misty4ever
We should be lovers....

Aww. Thanks totodile, I love those pics! I can't find any pics from Gotta Catch Ya Later, do you have anymore?

I love the manga pic, do you know where I could get the comic?
Old May 6th, 2004, 05:27 AM
ash_misty4ever
We should be lovers....

Do you know what the book was when they were in the Jacuzzi?
Old May 6th, 2004, 06:02 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

Yay, more pics!!!

Sorry about my attitude earlier. I was just agrivated from school, that's all.

It's your destiny,

Old May 6th, 2004, 11:32 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

Yeah... I remember that part. That's the same episode with Temachu.

BTW, I noticed something in that episode. When I saw it, the screen faded black at that part, like it was edited or something... Are they leaving out something I don't know about???

It's your destiny,

Old May 12th, 2004, 02:03 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Squuuuuuueee ! ^_______^ Cute piccie Toto !

So Guys , *Lookies around* Awwwww man.... tis allready so empty in this Club o.o
Come on guys , get back in here ! XD So , who has a good AAML Topic ?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old May 12th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Pok'e Fan
obsessed with anime

How do you think Ash and Misty will get together?

Members of:
The May Fanclub
The Inuyasha Club
The Flying Club

Old May 13th, 2004, 05:46 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

Man, I hate thinking about conclusions. Oh well. I think that Ash and Misty would get together once the show ends, probably where Ash finally becomes a Pokmon Master/Champion. Togetic comes back hopefully.

I hope this is the way it happens. I also came up with another ending, and it is very, very disturbing. I hope that doesn't happen...

It's your destiny,

Old May 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Pok'e Fan
obsessed with anime

Wow totodile, where did you get that picture? It's cool! What episode is that anyway?

Lets see, the next topic is "Is Ash going to tell Misty his feelings for her in one of the episodes?" And " Does Ash feel the same way as misty to her?" Well, that's all.

Members of:
The May Fanclub
The Inuyasha Club
The Flying Club

Last edited by Pok'e Fan; May 20th, 2004 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Made mistake
Old May 21st, 2004, 07:09 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

To answer question one:
Heck, no! Well, not until he becomes a Pokmon Master/Champion... if ever, I think! I can't ever see his feelings since he keeps changing! I can't lock on to him.

Number 2:
Well, yes... and no. If yes, he can sure hide those feelings VERY well! I also can say no. Like I said above, his attitude and feelings are so unpredictable!

It's your destiny,

Old May 21st, 2004, 08:41 PM
Pok'e Fan
obsessed with anime

If another person is not going to answer, then I would make another topic.

Members of:
The May Fanclub
The Inuyasha Club
The Flying Club

Old May 21st, 2004, 09:02 PM
ashley03
Queen of Oddness

Location: Somewhere dark where the only light is the stars and the moon
Send a message via AIM to ashley03 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ashley03 Send a message via Yahoo to ashley03
all i can say is that Ash+Misty make a good couple.the only think that doesn't fit is that misty looks a little older than Ash (sadly!)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links