• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpsp

Hack Lover
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
thanks you guys for the dark scizor! it looks amazing!
that and the dark vulpix look great! i wish you all the best on this hack!

oh yeah, and is scizor still gonna have steel type, or bug along with dark?

thanks again and good luck again.

EDIT: if there was a dark espeon bug would be super effective against it. (reply to erimgard)

Last edited:

Monkey In Rehab

Spritee
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2007
You want dark pokemon? i could do some?
line1rubysaphdh1.gif

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
that looks cool i wonder what does it look like when u get badges or rewards

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
that looks cool i wonder what does it look like when u get badges or rewards

There are no badges in the game, therefore I've set it up so near the beggining of the game you'll have all the badges.

Why?
So you can use all the HMs and bypass Level limits.

You'll just suddenly have 8 badges, but they have no pertaining to the story.

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Yes, it would be nice, but it's like making a water/fire pkm... it would be against nature.

And a little quiestion: dark pkm would only be dark versions of pkm who have ONLY 1 TYPE???
since I think that it isn't possible to make a pkm of 3 types...

but there is already a pokemon like that...sableye it is a dark/ghost so wouldn't that mean it was against its nature

anyway, when you verse other trainers will they have dark pokemon too? Or will we be the only ones with them?

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
but there is already a pokemon like that...sableye it is a dark/ghost so wouldn't that mean it was against its nature

anyway, when you verse other trainers will they have dark pokemon too? Or will we be the only ones with them?

That would depend on who the trainer is, now wouldn't it be. *wink*

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey, EarthsVisitor. Here is a Staff Question:

Will you still be adding other characters to the game? I found more, which I will sprite every single one. And since you will be having more than one Beta, I think it has some room. Some examples of extra characters are: Iron-Masked Marauder, Hun, etc.

Another question, will other Teams be included? Such as Team Snagem or Cipher or Go-Rock Squad (doubt it)? Just asking. Probably not, seeing as you already have written the storyline...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, you were asking for Dark Pokemon suggestion, oh well, I'm just interested in one: Dark Dusclops... (but, I guess you can imagine why I would be asking for such particular Poke? :badsmile:)

By the way, the missions would act like a semi-Badge system? (like "do the 8 missions and become the greatest Rocket in history... oh, I'm so bad, I'll catch your Pikachu..." (sorry, got a bit carried away)

Don't forget I'll be waiting for a Team Rocket with strong pokes and not those usual weak poison pokes they used over and over again across all generations ;)

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Well, you were asking for Dark Pokemon suggestion, oh well, I'm just interested in one: Dark Dusclops... (but, I guess you can imagine why I would be asking for such particular Poke? :badsmile:)

By the way, the missions would act like a semi-Badge system? (like "do the 8 missions and become the greatest Rocket in history... oh, I'm so bad, I'll catch your Pikachu..." (sorry, got a bit carried away)

Don't forget I'll be waiting for a Team Rocket with strong pokes and not those usual weak poison pokes they used over and over again across all generations ;)

Dark Dusclops? Im sure we could do that! ;) Your so evil Zel! :P

Anyway, I was thinking that something like that would work too. For beating a mission you get a Badge/Rank. But then that would affect the HMs too. We will just see, this is just the 1st Beta after all...

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Dark Dusclops? Im sure we could do that! ;) Your so evil Zel! :P

Anyway, I was thinking that something like that would work too. For beating a mission you get a Badge/Rank. But then that would affect the HMs too. We will just see, this is just the 1st Beta after all...

Originally, I had planned that every mission you would gain a rank and then get a new Overworld, that looked progressively cooler, but after a day of studying scripts and reverse engineering I still can't do it.

I had also had an idea where you steal a Police Officer's clothes and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back