• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who do you think is stronger...?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2008
1.who do you think is stronger, groudon,kyogre,palkia or dialga?

2.who do you think is stronger, regice,registeel,regirock or regigigas?

3.who do you think is stronger, rayquaza, giratina, cresselia, darkrai or arceus?

lol, what are the answers to these questions? put them all in each question in order from strongest to weakest, then do an overall from strongest to weakest list for all questions mixed together!

Years
Well, according to the legend, Groudon & Kyogre are supposed to be equal in strength, but Kyogre would obviously win a real battle. Palkia & Dailga should both be stronger than the other two. Time and Space are bigger than land and water. I believe they are also supposed to be equals, but Palkia has fewer weaknesses, so it would be 'stronger'.

Regigigas.

3.who do you think is stronger, rayquaza, giratina, cresselia, darkrai or arceus?
Arceus is the strongest pokemon. Not just out of that group- of all pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2008
Well, according to the legend, Groudon & Kyogre are supposed to be equal in strength, but Kyogre would obviously win a real battle. Palkia & Dailga should both be stronger than the other two. Time and Space are bigger than land and water. I believe they are also supposed to be equals, but Palkia has fewer weaknesses, so it would be 'stronger'.

Regigigas.

Arceus is the strongest pokemon. Not just out of that group- of all pokemon.

i said in order... :S not who WOULD be the strongest :S

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
Years
Arceus is not the strongest of all pokemon. If any, it's Mewtwo, the bio pokemon. Plus Ho-Oh is god of pokemon. I'm not saying Ho-Oh's a fave, but it's a fact he is the king of all Pokemon.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Arceus is just stronger overall, sorta. There are Pokemon who beat Arceus in each stat. For example, Arceus' attack power maxes at 240, while Rampardos's maxes at 471. Arceus's special attack maxes at 372, while Glaceon's maxes at 394.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2008
Arceus is just stronger overall, sorta. There are Pokemon who beat Arceus in each stat. For example, Arceus' attack power maxes at 240, while Rampardos's maxes at 471. Arceus's special attack maxes at 372, while Glaceon's maxes at 394.

yer, but dont take everything in their at. and sp.AT, thats not all about it. everything concludes in there. and also he moves. but you're right. But, this is no thread to talk about rampardos. only those ones at the top. it's ok to add your own comment like that, but im just saying.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I was just using atk and spatk as examples, I know the other stats matter.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
a who do you think type of question is a opinion type. Its what you think just to clear some things out before any bashing starts

in my opnion I think the order is Palkia, Kyogre and Groudon

I'm not sure about the rest

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years

lol, what are the answers to these questions? put them all in each question in order from strongest to weakest, then do an overall from strongest to weakest list for all questions mixed together!

1- Kyogre, palkia, dialga, groudon
2 - registeel, regice, regirock,regigigas
2- arceus, Darkrai, giratina, rayquaza, cresselia

No mewtwo there?

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
1. Kyogre = Groudon < Dialga = Palkia

2. Regice = Regirock = Registeel < Regigigas

3. Giratina = Crecelia = Rayquaza = Darkrai < Arceus

*Not all the '=' mean 'equal', it could also mean 'similar to'.

Back