The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing

Notices

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.

Old May 6th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Snivi
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snivi
Can We Just Take A Walk?

by Totodile

Can we just take a walk?
Just around the block,

Theres something I gotta say.
I must tell you today.

To tell you what I feel.
Cause its a big deal.

To get it off my chest.
Tell you, youre the best.

So, can we take a walk?
I just need to talk.

Tell you how true.
My feelings are for you.

Ask you to stay.
Forever, start today.

So I give a deep sigh.
And prepare to tell you why.

See I love you so.
And now you know.

You thank me for the walk.
Then you begin to talk.

You say you feel it too.
You say Im in love with you.

That you thought Id never say.
What I finally said today.

And you had always felt this for me.
And now that I could see.

I am glad we took this walk.
Around our little block.

It sure was great.
And were so glad we didnt wait.

We both feel the same.
This isnt a game.

Its real for us, too.
Now lets say...I do.

I say Theres one thing we missed
And then you get kissed.

Grass safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Gogoat
Old May 7th, 2004, 12:32 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
*Happily Sighs* Awwww..... ^_________^

Such a sweet , nicely flowing poem. You have a real eye for Poetry Toto =3 Your poems flow really well , ryme nicely and i don't know how ya come up with such good AAML Poetry ! I luff it !

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 14th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Mew13
Aqua Trainer

I really enjoyed this one, though I wish the stanzas were more than just couplets. I think the poem would..... well..... look nicer if it had 4 line stanzas instead of 2 lined ones. But that's just my opinion.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links