Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page "We Miss Jigglypuff!" Bring her Back Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 8th, 2004 (01:32 PM). Edited May 8th, 2004 by kirby00.

Send a message via AIM to kirby00
This Club is dedicated to talking, promoting, and remembering the sad truth of jigglypuffs absence. Maybe 1 day she will return... so lets hope so! Anyhting jigglypuff goes
*here r icons that you can put in your sig promoting and showin your a member:

Old May 10th, 2004 (04:22 PM). Edited May 12th, 2004 by kirby00.

the "We Miss Jigglypuff!" Bring her Back Club is almost dedicated to, of course jigglypuff and her singing! yay! kirby being a good look alike is my icon... as you may tell, but with your icon you can be a member too! join and promote this club, there r at least 18 icons open for member ship... for now. The CO-leaders *who will be picked by me*. there will infact be 4: The jigglypuff, shiny jiggly puff, shiny igglybuff, and reg. igglybuff
Old May 11th, 2004 (02:37 AM).

why they take her off the show because i saw an espisdo were jiggypuff was on at serbii.net

Classic Charizard!!!

Chained:story of a hero come add a link to the chain (found in th RP section)
Old May 11th, 2004 (03:00 PM).

you mean she isnt gone? well i cant wait till that episode and this club *as stated Before* "Maybe 1 day she will return... so lets hope so!", will continue to suppost the return of jigglypuff, hopefully no1 has forgot her, for this club wont
Old May 11th, 2004 (05:02 PM).
Miss Understood. o.X

Send a message via Yahoo to ScArLetSkye
OOOH!OOH!Pick me!I wanna join!:D

-Signature seriously under contruction.-

Old May 12th, 2004 (02:39 AM).

ok i not a member. i just want to say that the espido that jiggypuff come up is 313 i think. but just go to serebii.net and see!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Chained:story of a hero come add a link to the chain (found in th RP section)
Old May 12th, 2004 (02:45 PM).

why dont you join it would be fun, we jsut need to get it going. scarlet sky did u want to be a reg. member or a Co-Leader (pick either shiny jiggly, reg. jiggy, Shiny igglybuff, or reg. igglybuff to be a Co-Leader)
Old May 13th, 2004 (11:49 AM).
Sweetie
Silver Tier

Nature: Quirky
Let me join! I miss her! She's so cute, and I loved what she does when people fall asleep on her song. I want her back too!

Facebook Twitter

Old May 13th, 2004 (03:00 PM).

your in... lol u didnt even lemme answer b4 u put in sig. but dun worry ur in neways
also since u picked a the reg. jiggly that means ur C0-Leader so put that instead of member
Old May 13th, 2004 (03:02 PM).

btw scarlet ur in, incase u didnt see, just pick any icon except for reg. jiggly, (i hope you pick the shiny purple 1, so you can be a C0-leader repping jigglypuff)
Old May 13th, 2004 (03:27 PM).
GOT OLD.

Can I join?? I luv jigglypuff! I miss her too...

Pals:
totodile
Batesy
ScArLeT Skye
Legendary_Pokegirl
Minunchu
~*Silent Tattsu*~

Member of the We Miss Jigglypuff Club!
Member of the Insanity Club!!!

And remember kids, My best friend is a chicken nugget!
Old May 13th, 2004 (03:33 PM).

since I kind of reserved jigglypuff for scarlet (shiny 1), and the reg. 1 is taken, why dont you pick an igglybuff, or wigglytuff
Old May 14th, 2004 (07:13 AM).
Not crazy, just unwell...

Send a message via AIM to Lanceiscool
I wanna join!!! Jigglypuff was one of the best parts of the early seasons! BTW, I haven't figured out how to put pics in my sig yet, so.... ANyway, how about we talk about our favorite Jiggly moments!

Member of the "We miss Jigglypuff bring her back" club.

For something to think about, click here.

This week's Dark Philosophy:

Everyday, I break my own previous record for number of continous days kept alive...
Old May 15th, 2004 (07:27 PM).

you are soo in! i can tell u r a tru jigglypuff fan. also good suggestion on the topic of discussion. my favorite was when jiggly turned into a giant in that Gengar Vs Alakazam battle episode! She totally had a bad voice but looked cute while singing... even w/ the tatoos!
Old May 19th, 2004 (03:18 AM).
heh.

Oh please, can I join?
I so love Jigglypuff for her singing! The first episode where she appeared was very, very cute.
If I'm in I'll try to remember to put a picture in my sig.
Old May 19th, 2004 (06:28 PM).
Crazy about Pink Hairdos

Location: Not at PC, coming back only for a really good reason. Coz I'm busy...
Send a message via AIM to Purin Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Purin Send a message via Yahoo to Purin
I like Jigglypuffs too, but the one in the Anime was a lil bit of a joke. They made her seem "evil" X_X

(My username means Jigglypuff, in Japanese.)

Just came back. Below is my old signature.

Pokemon Adventures (US) Manga Revival Petition!
Paired up with Fixen
Member of PC Yellow Fan Club and Pokemon Special Club!

Old May 20th, 2004 (06:12 AM).
Not crazy, just unwell...

Send a message via AIM to Lanceiscool
Oh, Jigglypuff was not evil. She was just useing her gift in a world that didn't accept it. (I'm standing on top of an oblisk nobly when a gust of wind goes by, silently blows my hair to the side ruggedly...and pushes me off.) Ow. In one comic (the books included Electric Pikachu Boogaloo) the first Snorlax episode was novelized, and when "Ash" is looking for a pokemon that can use Sing, this box appears in the next panel: "At that moment, a Jigglypuff haopened to walk by. No, really! We're not making this up!" That was a laugh.

Member of the "We miss Jigglypuff bring her back" club.

For something to think about, click here.

This week's Dark Philosophy:

Everyday, I break my own previous record for number of continous days kept alive...
Old May 20th, 2004 (04:28 PM).

ok cool ur all in the club, and i hope you have fun too! =) dont forgot the icon in ur sig, and also say ur a meber like i did...
Old May 22nd, 2004 (09:13 AM).
Crystal Tier

http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/houen/315.shtml#

just to calm your nereve's and the episode has been dubbed allready it should air in 2 WEEKS
Old May 22nd, 2004 (01:22 PM).

COOL i cant wait for that episode... but i hope she stays and does leave for a long time again, like what will probably happen to misty...
Old May 22nd, 2004 (04:14 PM).
Sweetie
Silver Tier

Nature: Quirky
Two Weeks?! *Looks for his Ocrina of time to speed things up* Anyway, it's great she back. But for how long? O_o;;;

Facebook Twitter

Old May 22nd, 2004 (04:45 PM).

REMINDER--- ANY1 WHO WANTED TO JOIN THE CLUB IS IN THE CLUB, JUST PICK AN ICON IF YOU WANNA BE IN IT (1 THAT ISNT TAKEN) WIGGLYTUFF (SHINY) AND REG. JIGGLY ARE TAKEN,
if you want to be a Co-Leader (like Pika2), then pick Shiny jigglypuff, reg. (regular) igglybuff, or shiny igglybuff as your icon... If you need to know how to put the icon in your signature then here's how: right click on the icon you want above (1st post in thread) and click "Copy Link Location", then go to your signature, and do CTRL V. after that then put [img] and [/img] before and after what you pasted.
ie: if you wanted chansey you would do [img]*http://upc.pkmn.co.uk/pictures/sapphire/sappn112.gif*[/img]
BUT WITHOUT THE * . I JSUT USED THOSE SO IT WOULDNT SHOW A PICTURE WHEN I POSTED THIS MESSAGE
Old May 22nd, 2004 (07:46 PM).
Original Nick

Send a message via AIM to ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ^^NICK^^ v.3.0
Jigglypuff is cool. Does anybody besides me think Jiggly belongs to Misty? I do since misty taught it how to sing and everything. I hope it returns and sings me to sleep.

~Dazed and Confused Dude
Old May 22nd, 2004 (07:55 PM). Edited May 23rd, 2004 by kirby00.

im wasnt mad at you nick (from your club i mean), but you do have a good point about misty... she was originally going to capture it but since it couldnt sing (at the time) it was more focused on that and then misty felt bad enough to let it stay wild... you r still an eligble member of my club, and may even be a Co-leader if you desire, but follow the rules as any memeber would.
Old June 25th, 2004 (01:58 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pincushion
Ok my avators one of those you said to put in your sig, i hope jigglypuff isn't gone although i am unsure about lads of things pokemon at the moment!
I do not have enough time for PC anymore, it is a sorry affair but I haven't been active in a long time. I do not have many friends still here at PC but if you are one that is still please feel free to contact me via msn.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links