Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Misty swapping with Brock ?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old May 9th, 2004 (01:12 PM).
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Well yup this is one of my silly rumours XD

But i thought it would be worth seeing what peoples opinions on this was.

I heard this rumour only a few Weeks ago. There was a rumour that Misty might appear in AG for awhile sometime later in the AG Saga, and Brock will go back to Kanto , so Misty and Brock switching places. Do you think it is really possible ? I mean i know all us Pokeshippers and Mist fans would love the idea of her hanging around for awhile and bringing some new and fresh AAML Hints onto the show ^___^ , but if Brock really did swap with Misty then that means the only two Boys in the group would be Max and Ash , and since (Yes i have to admit this) the Pokemon Anime can be slightly sexist at times i don't think they would want two female main characters both in the group at the same time.
And the show has never been without another older then Ash male character in the group A.K.A Brock/Tracy

What do you guys think ? Would it work ?
Do you think this rumour could be leading anywere ?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga's sig:
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 9th, 2004 (01:46 PM).
Teh one and only!

Location: O_o Uh...I dunno...Lemme check next time my mind works
Send a message via AIM to Purple Insanity Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Purple Insanity
I dont really think so. I mean, Misty really has no way off putting a plot into the storyline now. Misty and Ash dont fight anymore, and the series is more based on May than Ash, if anyone has noticed at all. So, yeah...I dont think it's going to happen.

My friends!
Dusty Pikachu
FlamingTorchic
Moonlight
CaRtOOn
snowangel
StarLightUmbreon
PichuSecretBase
P-Reaper
Zuki
;D PM me if ye want to be added!
Old May 9th, 2004 (04:54 PM).
Mister Revolution Man

Location: NYC, in a bakery, eating croissants with Dakota, mayn!
Send a message via Yahoo to ^^NICK^^ v.2.0
That wouldn't be fair. Brock already had his time away.

I am now known as NICK v.3.0

SIG LINE EDITED: Don't put remarks about other members like that Nick.
Old May 9th, 2004 (06:32 PM).
Good Command or File Name

Send a message via AIM to jokestr2004 Send a message via Yahoo to jokestr2004
I did see a screen shot with Ash, May, Max, and Misty in it once... but Brock was there too... so Misty could come back, but I don't think Brock is going to leave...
Old June 4th, 2004 (12:56 PM).
Elite Trainer!

Send a message via AIM to Marco
Misty will come back but only for two episodes. If you believe japs translating episodes into english read this.

*SPOILER*

Misty comes back for two episodes. She has new clothes and everything. They run into some trouble at Mirage Island or another Island/Tower. They save the day but if my memory serves me well Togepi is the one to do it. Somehow cute little Togepi evolves into Togetic and will run Mirage Island.

I don't really believe it but do you?
Old June 4th, 2004 (01:37 PM).
Pikachu Rules

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pikachu Fan38
Misty might come back,but probably until
the end of the Hoenn season.

Doing better stuff that talking about Pokemon :D
Old June 4th, 2004 (04:44 PM).
♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥

Quote originally posted by Marco:
Misty will come back but only for two episodes. If you believe japs translating episodes into english read this.

*SPOILER*

Misty comes back for two episodes. She has new clothes and everything. They run into some trouble at Mirage Island or another Island/Tower. They save the day but if my memory serves me well Togepi is the one to do it. Somehow cute little Togepi evolves into Togetic and will run Mirage Island.

I don't really believe it but do you?
That is 100% percent true and confirmed. Those episodes have already aired in Japan. Misty does leave again after the two back-to-back episodes, but she has her own special episodes to herself; and, Brock does, too. However, I don't think America is planning on dubbing them.

On the subject of Misty swapping with Brock--I don't believe it happens. Misty has already had her time with Ash when Brock left to stay with Professor Ivy. So, I'm guessing they're only having Brock travel with the others to even it out and give them both a fair trial traveling with Ash. ^_^

|| be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it ||

| c h r y s t i e | partners in crime | k a y l e i g h |
Old June 7th, 2004 (10:40 PM).
I'm not broken...

Send a message via AIM to Nikku
Yeah, it's true Brock had his time away but only for 20-some episodes. Misty has been gone for about 70-some now, right? Jeesh. A lil unfair, don't ya think?
Old June 8th, 2004 (01:55 AM).
Suicune Master!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Thunder
yeh well she has to take care of the gym cuz her sisters a taking a trip around the world
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links