The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 7th, 2004, 07:37 PM
100marios
Reigning Dork Champion of PC

Location: *booming voice* What authority dost though have to ask this of me?
Send a message via AIM to 100marios Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 100marios
Aww, what a cute avatar Kayleigh! I'm guessing it's from that Tokyo Mew Mew show.
I give it another 10/10! This one shows your inner character really well!
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be saying this because I have no idea how to make one. Let your imagination guide you!... Please? *smiles* ;p
Old February 7th, 2004, 07:51 PM
StarLightUmbreon
Moonlight Traveler

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to StarLightUmbreon Send a message via Yahoo to StarLightUmbreon
^8/10 like Mario but the pic looks fuzzy
Old February 7th, 2004, 07:52 PM
oni flygon
:)

^ 10/10 glowy.... O.o ........

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old February 7th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Kairyu
speedy digital tablet artist

Send a message via AIM to Kairyu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairyu Send a message via Yahoo to Kairyu
^Haha, cute oni flygon, very cute! But I must know, where did it come from? 9/10

Am I back? My search continues.
Old February 7th, 2004, 07:55 PM
oni flygon
:)

^9/10 KAIRYUUS!

I got it from a manga scan of Special. Volume 3.

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old February 7th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Rifted
Let's positive thinking!

Send a message via AIM to Rifted Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rifted
9.5/10!!

I'm a big fan of Pokemon Special (pity that I only have the first volume). xD

she's back. run for your lives.
Old February 7th, 2004, 09:07 PM
StarLightUmbreon
Moonlight Traveler

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to StarLightUmbreon Send a message via Yahoo to StarLightUmbreon
^7/10 it is funny but made me realy hungery
Old February 8th, 2004, 01:30 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
6/10 I like the way it glows & the effects of it

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.

Last edited by ~*Silent Tattsu*~; February 8th, 2004 at 03:31 AM.
Old February 8th, 2004, 01:32 AM
fudge01
Uzumaki Naruto!

Send a message via ICQ to fudge01 Send a message via AIM to fudge01 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to fudge01 Send a message via Yahoo to fudge01
^ loves cute pokemon and wants to hug them
Justice White((Hacker)LINK?(lazy ))

CLICK THE IMAGES NOW!! GOTO THE BEST COMICS IN THE WORLD!
CHAOS BLACK JOIN THE FORUMS!!

Old February 8th, 2004, 01:35 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

10/10 , Nice avvie I like the shape of it & the heart line. Very cute i like it.

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old February 8th, 2004, 02:58 AM
igtica
Mmmm....Cheesecake

Nature: Quirky
^ cute and simple! 9/10! The absol is adorable!
Old February 8th, 2004, 03:44 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

The minute i saw your Av Iggy i fell in love with it *Sparkley eyes* Its a very proffesional gif & it makes such a cewl avatar. & i heard you made it ? Wow you are a good gif maker ! 10/10

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old February 9th, 2004, 12:25 AM
Eternal Night
In love with Kurt(NC).

3X3 Eyes
Paired up with Scyther5
Old February 9th, 2004, 03:37 AM
Phantom Angel
aka Dark Heaven

Send a message via ICQ to Phantom Angel Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
^ 8/10

It's so dark.(I can't really see it)
But nice.
Old February 9th, 2004, 03:52 AM
Eternal Night
In love with Kurt(NC).

^ 5/10 it is a good pic of May but i have seen a lot of May pics. Also it is a litte fuzzy.

< yeah i made the pic dark. I just like it like that.

3X3 Eyes
Paired up with Scyther5
Old February 9th, 2004, 04:08 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

^
I really like yours Eternal Night Allthough its dark its very cewl because its like a Hologram if you look at it closely the eys glow golden its really cewl 10/10

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old February 9th, 2004, 04:13 AM
Phantom Angel
aka Dark Heaven

Send a message via ICQ to Phantom Angel Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
I like that pic.

9/10

Skitty is cute.
Old February 9th, 2004, 04:18 AM
Eternal Night
In love with Kurt(NC).

^8/10 think it is much better than last one. Pichu is cute.

3X3 Eyes
Paired up with Scyther5
Old February 9th, 2004, 06:33 AM
igtica
Mmmm....Cheesecake

Nature: Quirky
aww it's Nightcrawler! He rules in the cartoon! I'm not too sure about the movie one but he's sweet in the cartoon...like in your image 9/10

Aww thankies for the kind comments Tattsu. I was pleased with the out come myself
Old February 9th, 2004, 12:23 PM
SwedishPoke-fan
My new profile: CYNDAQUIL

Old February 9th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Eternal Night
In love with Kurt(NC).

^9/10 it is a good pic of Cyndaquil. Also like the style of the letters.

3X3 Eyes
Paired up with Scyther5
Old February 10th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Yamichu
o.O;

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Yamichu
^9/10 I like the dark effect and how the eyes glow...really cool.

~HORN!
Old February 10th, 2004, 05:14 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Very very cute Yugi Pika there ! The defective pikachu is so cewl & cute ! Love the lightning in the background 9/10

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old February 10th, 2004, 05:18 AM
orange*berry
Has catching up to do...

Yeek! Cute, fuzzy... I like the pink bow. =3
8/10

-Berrylicous Signature-
My sitey is movin' to this place! ;.;

Let's boogie!
Old February 10th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Rifted
Let's positive thinking!

Send a message via AIM to Rifted Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rifted
10/10! It's so cute, I love the colors. :]

(Oh yeah, my avatar is even weirder this time around...xD)

she's back. run for your lives.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links