The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old June 4th, 2007, 02:48 AM
falling up+

Nature: Relaxed
Tuned in for some of the marathon yesterday, saw what was possibly the greatest Pokemon episode ever: Wayward Wobbufet.

He goes Jason Statham (ala The Transporter) on a rejected russian circus performers truck, jacks a speedboat, takes over a hot air balloon, survives a thousand foot drop off a waterfall, and gets taken hostage by the russian before getting blasted into the lower atmosphere with the rest of the Rockets.

Great stuff, just great. If the new episodes were like this I might start watching again :p

| cUrrenly LisTening To |

as of 12/11/2011...
Benny Benassi
Japandroids
Stars
Rip Slyme
Coaltar of the Deepers

Old June 4th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Myzou Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Myzou Send a message via Yahoo to Myzou
XD I actually hated that episode =P

Wobbuffet annoys me, I mean come on, He can counter a special attack, and yet he blasts off all the time without being smart enough to Mirror Coat or Counter the blasts first? XD

Old June 4th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Gary, the Magic Fairy
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Naughty
I don't like that episode... or any containing Wobbufet, actually. xD

It just annoys me that they have it pop out of its pokeball in nearly every episode, but Jessie never thinks of using it, especially when it could be useful. I want lickitung back
Old June 4th, 2007, 04:16 PM
SilverDragon
--Anime Fan--

Send a message via AIM to SilverDragon
I kinda hate Wobbufet..its so annoying in the episodes.. >.<
Old June 4th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Charaxes
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes
Actually, I really enjoyed the Wayward Wobbuffet. It finally shows the Rockets' concern for it, and how, it's needed as a "fourth" member. They were finally letting it in, and that was noteworthy by itself. The rest, between Goneff (sp?) and Totodile cowardly hiding behind Wobbu was pure comedic gold. Heh.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links