The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 11th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Thomas
HAIL HYDRA!
Community Supporter

this is a club for ppl that like the show friends!

click HERE to go to my site and get some icons to put in your signature

when you get to the site go to the AIM ICONS SECTION
Old May 14th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Thomas
HAIL HYDRA!
Community Supporter

what is wrong...none of yall like friends???
Old May 14th, 2004, 12:54 PM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Don't fear .. Tatts here ! :D

I am a HUGE Friends Fan ^_____^
Could i please Join amphros ? I'd love too.

Great site BTW ! =3 *Puts on official Friends Fan Badge*
I love Joey and Phoebe , they are my Fave Characters.
But i Love all the Friends in different ways so i don't really have a Fave n.n()() I am a Huge Ross and Rachel shipper cause they are just too sweet ^.^

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 14th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Castrainer
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Modest
Friends club? Yay!
I just dont put in my sig cause the 1000 characters limit ^_-'
Anyway... Im in the Club ^__^
My faves are Phoebe and Ross... I love the hilarious thingys they do ^__^
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links