Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Its Pokemon Confession Time

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old May 12th, 2004 (11:47 AM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
*Ahem* Just a thread that I thought would be interesting :D It's Confession Time, everyone ... spill out the dark secrets you've hidden from everyone about Pokemon right here *nod nod*

I'll start ... i went off Pokemon when i was about 11. I stopped liking it and kinda completely forgot about it for around a Year. *Cringes* Infact i started to not like it atall really. I'm so glad i changed my mind ^______~

Another Conffesion.... I used to hate Misty. I thought she was too bossy and nasty to Ash ect. (At the time i was only 8 and did not understand their Love/Hate relationship XD) And now i am a huge Misty fan ! She kicks butt that Gurl , and i really miss her ;.;

And well , i know some people know this allready (Ya know who you are *Wink*) But i loath , hate and despise May. Her preppyness , the fact that she is so girly , the way she treated Ash and his Pikachu when she met them and her overall personality is just... ugh...

Mkay. Your turn! >=3

A/N: Please no bashing other people for their confessions. The whole point for this thread is to confess and then to meet other people that think the same way and understand, not to tell eachother off *Halo appears on Tatts head* LOL.

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga's sig:
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 12th, 2004 (11:54 AM).
Castrainer
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Modest
Ok... my confessions...

Around 2 years after i liked pkmn... i hated it But one month after, i liked it again...

I was used to hate Ash and Pikachu... Really! But now i do not hate'em...

I was used to prefer May... i still prefer her But now i like Misty a lil bit...
I dont like Misty 'cause i dont like much water types...

Ok i confessed...

~Casty!
Old May 12th, 2004 (12:30 PM).
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
I KILLED GIOVANNI KETCHUM

Err...uhh...I really have nothing to confess except for the fact that I was a pokehater for a couple of months in 5th grade, but didn't I just say that in another topic?

Old May 12th, 2004 (12:35 PM).
Iveechan
based on a paperclip

Send a message via AIM to Iveechan
Confessions... I have weird weird fantasies about Hitmonchan. I want to find an injured Hitmonchan and nurse him back to health, and I want a Hitmonchan baby. Not a Tyrogue, and actual young Hitmonchan with short crests and no shoulder things and is small and cute. And when I say I want a baby Hitmonchan, I mean HAVE it... you know...

Commence calling me a freak :D

Old May 12th, 2004 (03:13 PM). Edited May 12th, 2004 by Evil Togepi.
Evil Togepi
Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evil Togepi
Pokmon Confessions? Hummm.... can't really say I have any good ones...

I hated Tracey for a long LONG time, yeah I was one of those people who souly hated him for replacing Brock, I even have a fanfiction series where he dies each time like in South Park...
....but seriously.....now... I really respect him as a character ; He's most probably the character I'm most like and I really think he's a sweet guy....who I really wish got more character development than he did.

I used to be a Rocketshipper... now I couldn't careless about it.

I make up random shippings that just don't make sense but they're just fun to make up...
...creating "Toddicunoshipping" (*Todd/Articuno*) was one of the best ones yet...
....and "Cheesyshipping" (*Brock/Cheese*)....yes....I shipped him together with cheese... I have my reasons XD

The Pokmon characters in my fanfic series (*The same one where Tracey dies*) have all pretty much had a reletonship with a lampost at some point....yes....a lampost...

Hummm....why is everyone backing away from me now? O_o;; (*Don't worry I don't take the shippings I make up seriously it's just for me to have random fun XD*)
Old May 12th, 2004 (03:54 PM).
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Lesee...I haven't really LOVED a single Pokemon game since Yellow. I've liked 'em, and played 'em, but I never really fell in love with any of them.

I've written AAML poetry.

I've never denied my love of Pokemon...Mainly because I've always been a foot taller than everyone else on average and the last person to get in my way met a rather nasty fate.

I've had Ash gored by his Touros, Brock killed by Misty who became a vampire and writes Chthulhu Mythos stories.

I support Eldershipping.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old May 12th, 2004 (04:47 PM).
Reptar
GOT OLD.

Hmm...Confessions...Well, I draw pokemon in my notebook at school constantly, and I pretend I have a bulbasaur...I also have a very strange obsession with Ash o.o;;
And once, at camp, most of my group called me Ash, and the only person who was nice and also liked pokemon, they called pikachu X.o;;
Can they not see that I'm a GIRL who's name is not ASH!!!??
*gets stared at to death*

Pals:
totodile
Batesy
ScArLeT Skye
Legendary_Pokegirl
Minunchu
~*Silent Tattsu*~

Member of the We Miss Jigglypuff Club!
Member of the Insanity Club!!!

And remember kids, My best friend is a chicken nugget!
Old May 12th, 2004 (04:58 PM). Edited May 12th, 2004 by Pogiforce-14.
Pogiforce-14
EV/IV Trainer

I used to look for Ash and misty romance on the internet. And I don't mean just hinted at it, I mean deep romance where the love was admitted, then acted on in one way, shape, or form. Kinda ashamed about it, because with the way some people wrote, it was practically lemon work. i don't do it anymore because I decided to stop, and most people who wrote these romances where terrible at it anyway. :D

Also looked for pictures of said pairing, and just like the stories, turned out more dirty than clean. And I looked anyway. Again, I don't do it anymore because I'm a good person at heart and my concious told me it wasn't right. So i stopped.

I came clean though, and hopefully this confession won't come back to haunt me. This is something I think my parents don't even know. Now I'm embarrassed. (blushes)

PBR:
1676-0779-0037
Pearl:
0215 7344 5643

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here for something awesome.
Old May 12th, 2004 (05:15 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
one time... i used a rare candy... and for a little while i denied my love for pokemon (though it never went away) and... i used my masterball in blue version on a weepingbell *fwef* glad to have that all off my chest
Old May 13th, 2004 (12:26 AM).
Snivi
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snivi
Confessions...well I am totally in love and obsessed with Ash but thats kind of obvious. In fact I wish he was real O__O;;;;;;;;
WHAT?

Grass safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Gogoat
Old May 13th, 2004 (12:41 AM).
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
~_^ I really wasn't a Pokemon fan until I saw Brock. O_O;;; I looked at the TV screen and yelled "OH WOW. I'M ON TV" XD; I look just like Brock except my eyes are a little open. o.O;

There I confessed. Hm...?
Old May 13th, 2004 (11:42 AM).
Jeremy
Sweetie
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I loved Pokmon ever since I saw the first episode.I can scream to the top of my lungs in the public wearing a Pokmon Cap and holding my Pikachu one and two saying I love Pokmon. I did that just last week. I like the older episodes more than then Advanced, because of the parasite, AKA as May. But since Pikachu and Brock and my new fave character Max are there, I still watch it. I also Whitney/Akane is the most prettiest Character. When I play the game, I cannot attack another Pikachu, Pichu, Ceffa, Clefairy, Plusle, Minun, Miltank, or Poliwag. I let my borther attack for me. I also played Pokmon Yellow through Staduim 1 for 18 hours straight. I picked up Pokmon hacking around a month after I got the net. *3 years ago* I have SO MANY unfinished hacks, but I have one I'm EXTREMELY focused on, Pokmon Ice. Also my Lil brother's fave Pokmon is Jigglypuff and also he loves Pokmon. He loves Erika from the anime. Wait, those were suppost to be my conffesions. :p Well there ya go. :p

Facebook Twitter

Old May 13th, 2004 (12:55 PM).
^^NICK^^ v.2.0
Mister Revolution Man

Location: NYC, in a bakery, eating croissants with Dakota, mayn!
Send a message via Yahoo to ^^NICK^^ v.2.0
When Pokmno first came out, I hated it with a passion.

After about two years of liking Pokmon, I took a six month break, where I was too cool for Pokmon, I kind of forgot about it. I think because I had played te games and beat them, so there wasn't anything to interest me. Around the summer of 2001 I returned to liking it, but I feel it slipping out of my grasp once again.

I am now known as NICK v.3.0

SIG LINE EDITED: Don't put remarks about other members like that Nick.
Old May 14th, 2004 (10:49 AM).
jynx
Er.../eh...

My confession:
I omit, I no longer like the cartoon.
And I hate the RS Pokemon right at the beginning.
(excluding Spheal, Sealeo, Kirlia and Gardevoir)
And I neverplayed cards b4!

XDDD No longer a fan!?

My DA: http://j2y8n2x.deviantart.com
Old May 14th, 2004 (12:05 PM).
Porygon

Send a message via ICQ to Porygon Send a message via AIM to Porygon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Porygon Send a message via Yahoo to Porygon
Hmmm I initially thought Pokmon was weird [although somewhat appealinglike], and when I was online, I always dissed and bashed Pokmon at any opportunity [I liked to say that Ash was a stupid moron who should shower more to get rid of the lightningbolt dirt specs out from under his eyes and that he ruined a perfect pair of gloves by slicing off the fingers -.- yes, I was weirder then], and I even edited a little "pikakill" gif to say "Gotta kill 'em All" at the end, and supported antiPokmon anything. All this when I still was a diehard fan

It actually was Arcanine at the Board Directory who made me realise that I could be a Pokfan online [I think I didn't realise that there were any other Pokfans online at that time], and followed a few links, found his forum, and eventually, thanks to I believe GLance, found this forum, where I eventually posted in a thread called "Pokmon Confessions." Heh.
Old May 14th, 2004 (12:09 PM).
AZSupraT

Send a message via AIM to AZSupraT
Lets see, No body knows that I like it but me...(the ones who do thought I stopped 5 yrs ago)

I used to steal cards from kids when they werent looking...Yeah, its ****ed up.
Old May 14th, 2004 (12:16 PM).
Porygon

Send a message via ICQ to Porygon Send a message via AIM to Porygon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Porygon Send a message via Yahoo to Porygon
Heh, lol. I'd hate to be those kids did you steal any good ones?
Old May 15th, 2004 (02:24 AM).
jynx
Er.../eh...

Ha! You can be the ture-life Pokemon Snap person then!

My DA: http://j2y8n2x.deviantart.com
Old May 15th, 2004 (02:46 AM).
Blitz~2005
AKA Blitz

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blitz~2005
ok my confession
when i first saw pokemon it was just pics and it looked crap then some1 told me about it and it sounded crap then i watched it and i liked it i actually watched right from the start then i started to not like pokemon coz it was the thing then and i would b an outcast if any1 knew and bsides the series ended and there was nothin new but now i like it again but not much ppl know

and another 1 my MOM is a fan she even collected the pokemon cards although thats not much of a confession

Old May 15th, 2004 (04:43 AM).
HiKaizer
Beer Drinking Dragon God

Me...
Well the first episode I saw of pokmon waa the one with tentacool so for ages I thought Misty was the main character O_O

Also I sang the theme song to some people in 6 yrs ago in my class...

Thats about it really
Force is mass times acceleration
Mass distorts Time and Space, therefore all the librarys in the universe create gravity distortion fields and are connected by a series of wormholes.

My house is a Black Hole!
Old May 15th, 2004 (07:03 PM).
AJHalliwell
Forrest Green Gym- Person

hahaha, I have stupid confessions.
My aunt made me a farfetch'd costume for halloween! (pun is in there somewhere I know it) And she even brought me a real LEEK! But before I could leave, mom made it into a soup XD And the beak was made of like, a hollowed out Squash that had alastic in little cut holes that attached to my head! And there was a cape, and I could ahve designed it better- And she's a seemstress kinda person! And I didn't want to offend her, but it was sadly pathetic. And, another confession. I am the only one that know I like pokemon as much as i do at current. *sigh* the challenges of HighSchool...

Old May 15th, 2004 (07:54 PM).
Chocobo
Beware My Choco-Fire!

I Am Slowly Drifting Away From Pokemon(Don't Get me Wrong I Don't Hate It)I Picked Up My Shappire And Was About To Play When I Started Up Everything In The Game Seemed Hard.Like I Was Playing For My First Time.

I Still Like Talking About It But I Guess I Offically Became A Old Pro.

WARK!!!!!!

Founder And Leader Of The Chocobo Lovers Club:
[IMG]*image removed by tmbjr for exceding the size limit as stated in PC's rules[IMG]

^Creamy At Nintendo.com Fourms Made That Now Come on Matrix+Link= Kicks.......!!!!!!

My Friends: Missingno Baby,(Pm Me And I Will Add You To The List!)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links