The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2004, 10:01 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Have You Ever

Yey ! New Game n.n()()

1. Say yes or no
2. Ask new question

Have you ever watched Pokemon ?
I have.
Have you ever Read a Harry Potter Book ?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 13th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Castrainer
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Modest
Yes!

Have you ever been in Hawaii?
Old May 13th, 2004, 11:45 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Nope.... ;__; Wish i had though *Sigh*

Have you ever been to Disney Land ?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 13th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Castrainer

Yep! I did!

Have you ever played Tennis?
Old May 13th, 2004, 12:26 PM
digi-kun
Hourai NEET

ya...only once though...

Have u ever read Night(Elie Wiesel)?

Partner in crime and fellow singbot: the devilicious iruchii
Old May 13th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Castrainer

No... never...

Have ya ever kicked one of your classmates?
Old May 13th, 2004, 01:50 PM
aaaaaa

Repeatedly.

Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex?
Old May 13th, 2004, 01:50 PM
coco
Dancing in the Moonlight

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to coco
nono...

have you ever seen Finding Nemo?

'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow
And I'm trying to please to the calling
Of your heart-strings that play soft and low
You know the night's magic
Seems to whisper and hush
And all the soft moonlight
Seems to shine in your blush...

Old May 13th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Castrainer

Yes... more than 5 times O_o

Have you ever had/have a crush?
Old May 13th, 2004, 01:55 PM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Yessu. ^__~

Have you ever had a BF/GF in real life before ?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old May 13th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Castrainer

Yes! Now i have, hehe...

Have ya ever said 'Yooohai!'?
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:16 PM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Yup , probaly sometime when i was hyper ! XD

Have you ever gone Horse Riding ?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old May 13th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Ryoutarou
Community Supporter

YA!
Have you ever been outside of north america?
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Castrainer

Yes! Im in Brazil right now

Have you ever been in Bahamas?
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:29 PM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Nope.... ;_;

Have you ever been to the U.S.A ?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old May 13th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Castrainer

Yes I lived there for 4 years ^___^ 3 in Miami and in Hawaii!

Have ya ever played Kirby Air Ride?
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Ryoutarou
Community Supporter

YA!
Have you ever petted a squid?
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Castrainer

Yep! He bited me but...

Have ya ever punched someone?
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:34 PM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Ummmmmm yup my Bro.... :D

Have you ever owned a Pet?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old May 13th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Ryoutarou
Community Supporter

YA!
Have you ever wet yourself?
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Castrainer

YAP! I have three cats and had 2 dogs!

Have ya ever played Pinball: Ru/Sa?

[EDIT] Late
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:37 PM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Yup ! I own it :D

Have you ever kissed someone under Mistletoe ? XD

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Old May 13th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Ryoutarou
Community Supporter

YEP!
Have you ever been bored of pokemon?
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Castrainer

Yay... i was stupid '

Have ya ever jumped on someone's head?
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:43 PM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Well yessu , in my strange lil World XD *hint hint* I did jump on yours Casty

Have you ever had detention ?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links