Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What region do you want to see in pokemon3D?
Kanto/Johto 15 46.88%
New region 7 21.88%
Both 10 31.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 25th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Shiny Umbreon
光るブラッキー

Advertise here
Nintendo said fan games are okay as long as you don't sell them or claim the sprites/music, etc. But if you are doing everything yourselves, the only problem would be if you sold it. So I guess your project is okay.

Old July 1st, 2007, 05:41 AM
Youji
Viridian City Gym Leader
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Where do you get your 3D Model program? Which one is it?
Old July 1st, 2007, 05:43 AM
IPanda
Maddie, The Breeder

it looks like it will be a great game! keep up the good work!

Name: Maddie
Friend Code: 3394 0524 1994

~Thanks For The Card Myzou~
Old July 5th, 2007, 02:31 AM
Revolution
Da Bestest Pokemon Master

Send a message via AIM to Revolution Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Revolution Send a message via Yahoo to Revolution Send a message via Skype™ to Revolution
Keep the good work up, if you put your heart to it i know you could finish it. Yea what do you use for the 3D's.
Old July 5th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Shiny Umbreon
光るブラッキー

I assume it's 3ds max. Or am I wrong?

Old July 7th, 2007, 05:27 AM
dotFallen
Hunter of Darkness

Send a message via AIM to dotFallen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to dotFallen Send a message via Yahoo to dotFallen
looks like anim8tor but I could be wrong.
Old July 10th, 2007, 12:31 AM
DJB MASTER
Pokémon3D Team

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DJB MASTER
Well we use both 3DS MAX and MAYA. But 3DS MAX is more favoured
(3 team members to 1, LOL)

Vote for Kanto/Johto or new region HERE!
Old July 11th, 2007, 11:28 AM
UnitRico
Trainer

Wow...this game looks way better then stadium 1-2!!! Just 1 question: You said that in the demo would be 25 Pokémon or something. But how many will be in the game if it's completed?

~Cya, UnitRico

Gogo Pokémon Gale!
Old July 20th, 2007, 07:10 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Send a message via AIM to jonsploder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jonsploder Send a message via Yahoo to jonsploder
Dude, this game rocks. keep up the good work.

PS, peoples keep posting, or this will be the start of a dead thread, trust me, i've seen it happen befor.
Old July 20th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Shiny Umbreon
光るブラッキー

People will post if they have something to say. The thread maker can also post if the thread is dying.

Old July 20th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Youji
Viridian City Gym Leader
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitRico View Post
Wow...this game looks way better then stadium 1-2!!! Just 1 question: You said that in the demo would be 25 Pokémon or something. But how many will be in the game if it's completed?

~Cya, UnitRico
Oh I know it. There will be 251 Pokémon (Gold/Silver/Cystal). Klick on his banner to get to his Page. If you look around you'll se it.
Old July 21st, 2007, 08:10 AM
nobody
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Nintendo has given permission to create fangames, but be aware that they can revoke it at any time. You are, after all, using Nintendo's Pokemon designs, battle system, game mechanics, etc for the most part. Those things can be copyrighted.
Old July 21st, 2007, 05:20 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Send a message via AIM to jonsploder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jonsploder Send a message via Yahoo to jonsploder
OK don't post see if I care! (i do) Can we have a few more screenshots please? And can we have beta testers? If so I wanna be one.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:31 AM
timmy112
Learning to Hack

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to timmy112
Will there be shadow pokemon in this game.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 01:33 AM
Youji
Viridian City Gym Leader
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy112 View Post
Will there be shadow pokemon in this game.
Do you mean like in Pokémon Colosseum or XD? That would be cool but I don't think so.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 05:29 PM
timmy112
Learning to Hack

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to timmy112
i forgot to ask this earlier but will there be a way to trade pokemon from the gba games or take the pokemon from the gba games to this game.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 02:29 AM
Youji
Viridian City Gym Leader
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy112 View Post
i forgot to ask this earlier but will there be a way to trade pokemon from the gba games or take the pokemon from the gba games to this game.
Follow this link Pokémon 3D Forum and look around a bit. I'm sure that your qeustions will be answeered by reading around.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 07:48 AM
Maxim
Heavy Metal Alchemist

Looks nice but it would be far better if it took place in some actual region from actual games.

There was once a Pokemon 3D fangame for PC and it failed miserably. I hope this one turns out better (and gets finished).
After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 11:43 AM
breck111
Beginning Trainer

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST AWESOME THING!NO DOUBT!
Old July 23rd, 2007, 11:19 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

rember not 2 post links 2 ur forums
Old July 23rd, 2007, 11:25 PM
Yatakos
Beginning Trainer

A really promising project, keep it up! :D
Old July 24th, 2007, 01:48 AM
Youji
Viridian City Gym Leader
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsploder View Post
rember not 2 post links 2 ur forums
You should remeber to write normal sentences with points and anything. Also the link is in his Signature so this isn't forbidden.
@Maxim - I think he'll end it with his team.
Old July 25th, 2007, 02:16 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Dude, i'm a kid and i don't have 2 talk in normal sentences if i don't want 2. And sorry about the forum link that u posted, i didn't look at his sig, i only scimd this.
Old July 25th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Youji
Viridian City Gym Leader
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsploder View Post
Dude, i'm a kid and i don't have 2 talk in normal sentences if i don't want 2. And sorry about the forum link that u posted, i didn't look at his sig, i only scimd this.
It's the rules to write in normal sentences. Read this here.
Quote:
SPAM is not allowed.
Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages are posts with little relevance to a thread. Members are not allowed to create posts that are devoid of content or invaluable text.
Old July 25th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Pandoras_Angel
Beginning Trainer

Um, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that rule refers to the content of the message not to how its written. Basically, what that rule states is, You can write however way you want as long as it has a clear message with some kind of relevance. The message was obviously clear to you because you replied.

Oh, and a little advice, try not to present evidence that works against you. It makes you look dumb
Maybe in the future people won't be rich or poor... they'll be divided into "Makers" and "Players"
Then in the future, those who are not makers nor players (very rare ones tho) will be called "Shadows"... they are apart from society
they can do both..and neither.
~Anon
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here