Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What region do you want to see in pokemon3D?
Kanto/Johto 15 46.88%
New region 7 21.88%
Both 10 31.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 30th, 2007, 02:19 AM
Maxim
Heavy Metal Alchemist

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Johto/Kanto. 2nd Gen is still number one.
No pun intended?

Is it possible to add a poll to this thread? A poll will always do better than a bunch of posts. It would be much clearer.
After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.
Old August 30th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Jake
Pearly White Dream

Why would I make a joke? o.o; Gold and Silver are still my favorites. o.o;
Anyway, a poll would be helpful, but posts never hurt.
Old August 31st, 2007, 03:22 AM
Maxim
Heavy Metal Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Why would I make a joke?
Because you said that Generation NUMBER TWO is NUMBER ONE.
After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:56 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Send a message via AIM to jonsploder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jonsploder Send a message via Yahoo to jonsploder
We are kinda off topic now. Who cares?
Old August 31st, 2007, 02:30 PM
Forest Grovyle
Resident Reptilian Artist

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Forest Grovyle
We do. Always remember to keep posts related to the discussion in the thread - now let's get it back on topic. jonsploder, if you notice that something is veering off-topic, please use the report button in future to alert a moderator.

--FG

Forest Grovyle x wakachamo
~*paired since May 2007*~

Old August 31st, 2007, 06:54 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Send a message via AIM to jonsploder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jonsploder Send a message via Yahoo to jonsploder
Yeah but a few times that people have done that the thread gets closed and its not rally serious.... Anyway I think that you should do the second gen, what has the team desided?
Old September 1st, 2007, 01:44 AM
raykid100
crizula!!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to raykid100
Yeah gen 2 is the very best... I've played the pokemon world demo that was supposed to be a kanto remake... But wher's the full version?!!!!
I did'nt like the game at first sight(pokemon world) But i'd gladly play the full version to see what's from the world!
Old September 2nd, 2007, 03:25 AM
Maxim
Heavy Metal Alchemist

We really need a poll.

Everyone who wants this game to be set in Johto/Kanto instead of Fanmade region, please spread the word.

I see most people want it to be set in Johto/Kanto but I'm not sure if 3D project members listen to people. We all know that Kanto/Johto would make this game much better and more enjoyable. I always wanted to see old things in 3D.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 12:29 AM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Exactly! Do it dudes! Do it dudes! Do it dudes!
Old September 3rd, 2007, 02:27 AM
DJB MASTER
Pokémon3D Team

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DJB MASTER
Ok guys i created a poll on my forums...

Check the link in my signature.

(You may have to register to vote - maybe not)

Vote for Kanto/Johto or new region HERE!
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:42 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

FUUUUUUUUUUUU***** thing wont let me register! It goesn't exept my email.
Can someone vost the old regions for me, cause I can't.
Old September 7th, 2007, 11:00 AM
raykid100
crizula!!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to raykid100
Try your spam folder man!
Old September 13th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Youji
Viridian City Gym Leader
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Hey why don't you ask an Admin or Assistant admin to create a poll here? They can edit your first post so that they can add a poll. If you want I could ask Scizz for you.
Old September 14th, 2007, 02:40 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Yeah, but It will efinately piont to the second generation, please do it!!!
Old September 18th, 2007, 01:37 AM
spenceroone3
<he eats lots of burgers.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to spenceroone3
he he he....
I can't wait!!!!!
[IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3708/****p.png[/IMG] <wtf? A lugi-oh?
<What the hell did you do to my Arceus?
Old September 18th, 2007, 07:32 AM
DJB MASTER
Pokémon3D Team

Yeh if anyone is able to create a poll then plz do so.

It should be... What region do you want to see in pokemon3D?

Kanto/Johto or New region or Both.

Old September 20th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Krobelus
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Nature: Adamant
Wow, looking good! I think were bound for some new screenshots to see what yer up to eh?

Keep up the good work!

-Krobe

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old September 20th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Binary
え?

Looking good keep it up
cant wait for screens
Old September 20th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Youji
Viridian City Gym Leader
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Okay you wanna a poll? I asked Scizz to add it! Vote and have fun!

Last edited by Youji; September 21st, 2007 at 06:59 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2007, 08:00 PM
scienceboy
3 Gen Pokemon Master

Nature: Modest
its almost the end of september ... is the demo ready?
Old September 23rd, 2007, 11:38 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Mmmmm, about the demo.......... is it gonna come out? I think that u guys should make kanto/johto first THEN make a new regoin.
Old September 24th, 2007, 06:55 AM
DJB MASTER
Pokémon3D Team

well sry guys but looks like no september demo because the programming department left and they did absolutely no work. We are trying a new engine (which i can programme in) and i'm trying as hard and fast as i can to get some actually gameplay. Please be patient - THIS STUFF IS HARD!!! lol, and i will hopefully be able to post a couple of new things later on. Having no internet access at home dosen't help. Keep posting and i will return soon,

Thanks all, especially scizz for the poll, DJB MASTER.

Old October 9th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Pokemon Professor
~The Expert~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pokemon Professor
About time I got back on these forums! I'm a team member of Pokémon 3D. I'm working on the storyline and basic music (collating pre-made music). Yea, yea, lot's of good comments but some of you are just retarded. My job is to stir up trouble and also keep things in order.

MrCoolSanta, welcome to my retard list. Yea, anyone steps outta line, there'll be consequences. lol. But there is a ton of secret stuff DJB ain't telling you. Yea, I'm working on a secret project that only team members know about and it's the core device of the game. I guess you could say it's the complete upgrade of the PokéNav...

Anyway, I've got a big job writing this whole storyline. I have help from team members as well but I am the main writer. It's fun and long and I can tell you, there's some twists and even just one of my thoughts of what the GS Ball could be used for (mind you, in this game, if it's used, this idea has been slightly alter from a previous one).

I'll give this much away now - if we have a new region, we'll have a new storyline and plenty of cool features, an updated Pokédex, 251 Pokémon (Kanto and Johto only unfortunately; DJB's decision) and a whole new region. That's pretty cool alright and the story, music and models just make it better! I'm a musician so I only pick the best of the best for the music.

Oh and if anyone has some Battle Revolution midis, please send me them! I'm in desperate need of them!
Want to get rich fast? Visit here to find out how! Don't sign up unreferred though or people will buy your account(s)! This is NO scam! Heaps of people use it, heaps of people love it and it really works!

Old October 19th, 2007, 05:54 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Cool, I wonder if this is dead?
Old October 19th, 2007, 05:59 PM
~Dai-kun~
The black wind howls again...

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Dai-kun~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Dai-kun~
Love this man keep the progress coming! Hope next time you make a Pokemon 3D 2 you can make D/P pokes.(Good name for P3D2okemon3Duos!)
Xbox Live Gamertag: Si1v3r Ph03nix
Music Production| Trying to get back into doing music for rom hacks|
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here