Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games
Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Old June 20th, 2007, 10:17 AM
PoetikaL
The Shiny Hunter

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to PoetikaL Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PoetikaL

Advertise here
I just read that if you don't have access to LeafGreen or FireRed to get a Magby or Elekid in D/P, when you get PBR, you can get Magmortar and Electivire when you unlock the gold and silver cards in PBR.

Electivire

Level 50
Magnet
OT: PKTOPIA
ID: 06257
Move Set:
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Earthquake

Magmortar
Level 50
Charcoal
Move Set:
Flamethrower
Psychic
Hyper Beam
SolarBeam
I have returned... in some form. :D

Since I've been gone, I managed to get a new DS, but I've been busy with college work. May I add though that I have Pokemon White and have 100+ Shinies on hand... which ups the total I have to over 200-300+ across the 4th and 5th generation.

My Shiny Trade Thread (Loads of Shinies. If you want to know what I have, check here. The thread is old so don't post in it)
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146325

I got plenty of Shinies and Events, but not too much like a lot of these people... goes to show how far they will go.

I still do cloning of Pokemon just for reference. I got the new ARDSi and I'm back in action.

Old June 20th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Soulinferno
Bandit

FC 1805 3686 5016

Old June 20th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Dogod
Trainer

Location: Jubilife City... No really!... Why don't you believe me???
Pokemon Battle Revolution is PBR.
Battle Revolution friend code: 2749-8145-7118
Pearl friend code: 3394 0022 0715
Pearl pokedex: 325 (170 away) (mudkip was my 300th)

Click here to feed CAP a Rare Candy!
Click here to feed CJYP a Rare Candy!
Click here to feed RYDP a Rare Candy!

Get your own at PokePlushies!(if you don't already have one, you can't get one like RYDP)
Old June 20th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I checked on Serebii and their newest update says it's true. Serebii is a very reliable source, so I'm guessing it's true.
Old June 20th, 2007, 12:23 PM
_Prince_
Pikachu?

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to _Prince_
Yeah I already knew. I don't like Magmortar's moveset though, but I guess you can always change it.
Old June 20th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Chosen_of_Manaphy
Arceus Damn It!!

Theres also a surfing pikachu...with tail whip.
"Action Replay isn't cheating, it's assisted gaming"

This is Zombleaf. Help Zombleaf obtain world domination by posting him into your sig.
<started by Chosen_of_Manaphy>

If you're tired of all this abnoxious "paste this into your signature" junk, and want it to stop, paste this into your signature...

...crap

(joking XD)
Old June 20th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Shiny Umbreon
光るブラッキー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_of_Manaphy View Post
Theres also a surfing pikachu...with tail whip.
You mean 'surfing pikachu...with volt tackle'. That's the special thing: two special moves that couldn't be combined before. Too bad it's not a Pichu because it could learn Nasty Plot.

Old June 21st, 2007, 06:12 AM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Umbreon View Post
You mean 'surfing pikachu...with volt tackle'. That's the special thing: two special moves that couldn't be combined before. Too bad it's not a Pichu because it could learn Nasty Plot.
But couldn't you just breed it?

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old June 21st, 2007, 06:15 AM
xFRANKIEx
Pokemon Master

I'm not sure about the breeding thing, but you could clone it using the gts glitch?
Old June 21st, 2007, 12:35 PM
Chosen_of_Manaphy
Arceus Damn It!!

I just hope to actually get your trainer card to gold/silver level, we don't have to go throught the 100 battles crap.
Thats annoying as hell.

This is Zombleaf. Help Zombleaf obtain world domination by posting him into your sig.

If you're tired of all this abnoxious "paste this into your signature" junk, and want it to stop, paste this into your signature...

...crap

(joking XD)
Old June 21st, 2007, 05:18 PM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
yea I like the Magmartor and Electrive idea. Not all people have FR/LG which will make it hard to get these pkmn

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old June 23rd, 2007, 03:34 AM
PurityForest
Forest Trainer

Send a message via AIM to PurityForest Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PurityForest Send a message via Yahoo to PurityForest
Yeah, PBR will have a Magmortar and Electivire without the need of FR/LG. This will help for the one who doesn't have LG/FR. :D

Awesome Torterra avatar and banner by Ignalion of Pokedox Forums.
Old June 23rd, 2007, 08:43 AM
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Yeah, I'm glad for this. Perhaps now we won't have as many people asking for Electrizer & Magmarizer in the trading area...

I'm curious as to how they'll tackle this, though. I mean, will you get both, and if so, can you get multiples for multiple games (like they did with the Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk)?
----------------------------------------
Evolution Chain:
Ichapokemr -----2000 Posts-----> Ichaste Pekoni (5/8/2007) -----3500 Posts (12/29/08) -----> Forci Stikane
Old June 23rd, 2007, 11:24 AM
ThePokemaster999
Master Of All Pokemon

yea-I have FR, but i not LG, so that's nice that their doing this.

Old June 23rd, 2007, 11:46 AM
Shiny Umbreon
光るブラッキー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach805 View Post
But couldn't you just breed it?
Yeah, but the baby won't have the special moves because they aren't egg moves (Volt tackle is, but it has other means to get it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichaste Pekoni View Post
I'm curious as to how they'll tackle this, though. I mean, will you get both, and if so, can you get multiples for multiple games (like they did with the Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk)?
There's probably a requisite, and once you do it, you'll be offered one (or both). If you want even more, you must do it again. it could be a 100 Trainer Battle thing, though.

Old June 30th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Dark Empoleon
Armored Emperor Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokepoke View Post
I just read that if you don't have access to LeafGreen or FireRed to get a Magby or Elekid in D/P, when you get PBR, you can get Magmortar and Electivire when you unlock the gold and silver cards in PBR.

Electivire

Level 50
Magnet
Move Set:
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Earthquake

Magmortar
Level 50
Charcoal
Move Set:
Flamethrower
Psychic
Hyper Beam
SolarBeam
What do you mean? "I just read that if you don't have access to LeafGreen or FireRed to get a Magby or Elekid in D/P, when you get PBR, you can get Magmortar and Electivire when you unlock the gold and silver cards in PBR." Whats the gold and silver card, and does it appear in the shop as a mystery gift? o.o
Old June 30th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Chibaymega12
Enemies of the Leaf Beware!

Send a message via AIM to Chibaymega12
@darkempoleon: serebii says that they will clear everything up on battle revolution and dp tommorrow, hopefully the gold and silver cards will be one of them
FC: 0645 2626 7406
IGN: Trevor
Old July 1st, 2007, 07:30 PM
Chosen_of_Manaphy
Arceus Damn It!!

Well we all know one thing, by the time Nintendo officialy reveals how to get them, we'll have gotten them already.

...crap

(joking XD)
Old July 2nd, 2007, 08:31 AM
Chibaymega12
Enemies of the Leaf Beware!

Send a message via AIM to Chibaymega12
ok, well serebii never said anything about the gold and silver cards, but i read some where taht at the moment they're jap exclusives at the moment, so taht means we must have to get a bonus disk or something
FC: 0645 2626 7406
IGN: Trevor
Old July 22nd, 2007, 08:56 AM
PoetikaL
The Shiny Hunter

Send a message via AIM to PoetikaL Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PoetikaL
Is it possible to get them now? I haven't played PBR in like 2-3 weeks. Did they find a way to get them?

Since I've been gone, I managed to get a new DS, but I've been busy with college work. May I add though that I have Pokemon White and have 100+ Shinies on hand... which ups the total I have to over 200-300+ across the 4th and 5th generation.

My Shiny Trade Thread (Loads of Shinies. If you want to know what I have, check here. The thread is old so don't post in it)

I got plenty of Shinies and Events, but not too much like a lot of these people... goes to show how far they will go.

I still do cloning of Pokemon just for reference. I got the new ARDSi and I'm back in action.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:25 AM
Pikasaur
Retro Gamer

Nature: Gentle
No,on Serebii they haven't been revealed.
Spoiler:
Diamond FC: 0215 7506 5793

Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 2493 2355 7859

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time FC: 3007-8949-3762

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass FC: 086020830394

Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 1848-1569-9278

Pokemon Battle Revolution FC: 0044-1488-2026

If you have lv60 or up Dialga OT Benton,PM me.I can trade ANYTHING!!!!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at Pokeplushies! Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at Pokeplushies!

PM me if you want to have a Wifi match on any of the games I have.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:28 AM
PoetikaL
The Shiny Hunter

If my eyes deceive me, or I seen a trainer (Marriland to be exact) use an Electivire with the movesets I stated. I'll give the video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lr0kzpSJB8Q

I know for sure this guy doesn't cheat, he's a well known battler . He's made walkthroughs on Youtube, has in own site.

Maybe he bred it with someone who has Ice Punch and Cross Chop.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:42 AM
latioslegends
What worries you masters you

Nature: Quirky
how do you get the gold and silver cards?
Trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=174003

D/P FC 4596-6614-8172
Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:49 AM
AztecSunshine
~

it's unkown but serebii knows how he said in the forums but he is not going to tell us (i think)
Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:50 AM
latioslegends
What worries you masters you

Nature: Quirky
oh good then they will post it here right?
Trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=174003

D/P FC 4596-6614-8172
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here