The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Unlike most of you, I have never supported an Ash and Misty pairing... but I'm a big fan of the Ash and May one! (Satoshi and Haruka, for those of you non-dubbies.) Anyone wanna join me? XD

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old May 16th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

Send a message via Yahoo to Cute_Pikachu
Can I join?
I'm a big advanceshipper!!

Please visit my Xanga:
http://www.xanga.com/SmArTy_BiA45
Old May 16th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Sure you can join! XD I will have to make a club button. Advanceshipping rules!

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old May 18th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

Why hasnt anybody join yet? Advanceshipping is the best!! Hey, Jedi_Amara, have you ever thought about making banners?

Please visit my Xanga:
Old May 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Yes, I'm going to make some banners on the weekend when I have time

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old May 20th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

I'll ask some people to join if you want me to?!

Please visit my Xanga:
Old May 20th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Pok'e Fan
obsessed with anime

Hey, peeps. I'll join. Sometimes I like ash/may, and sometimes I like ash/misty. So, Is there other people joining?

*~Owner of The Ash and Misty Pairing Club*~

Members of:
The May Fanclub
The Official Misty Bring Her Back Club
The Inuyasha Club
The Flying Club

[Spoiler=Buddy List]Cute_Pikachu, Ash_Misty4ever, Dark Absol, Kairi,Kokiri Girl, ~*Silent Tattsu*~, Kayleigh, Castrainer, LanceLite.[/Spoiler]
Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

If Jedi_Amara was here she would say yes!!

Please visit my Xanga:
Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:25 PM
jokestr2004
Good Command or File Name

Send a message via AIM to jokestr2004 Send a message via Yahoo to jokestr2004
Hey... I suppose I could join... if you'd let me...

I'm not a shippy type person at all... but this can keep me away from dreadful thoughts of Drew...

Also, if I could join... I could make the banner if you wanted me too. I "lurvs" making banners and stuff..
Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:55 PM
swordkirby537
Captain of the Cheese

May I join too? I cant stand that May and Drew/Shuu thing either. It makes me sick.

Silver Koopa & Friends YOU SEEK YOGA!!!

I am a member of the May Fan Club and the Grass Pokemon Club
Owner of the Yu Yu Hakusho Club
Old May 23rd, 2004, 08:01 PM
jokestr2004

Umm I made a banner for ya... you dont have to use it though, its kinda sloppy... but uhh tell me wat ya think..

ljnvbjkdf use it if you wanna eheh
Old May 23rd, 2004, 08:08 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Cool! That's great! I made some buttons too: http://pokepen.jessem.elixant.com/features/asclub.htm

And you can all join! You don't have to ask first! XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old May 23rd, 2004, 10:29 PM
falling up+

Nature: Relaxed
Allright well I was gonna ask . Ash isnt necessarily my favorite person in the world but he sure beats that god-awful shuu...guy gives me the creeps...Hmm I like sword kirbys idea there SHOULD be a Shuu must die club.

| cUrrenly LisTening To |

as of 12/11/2011...
Benny Benassi
Japandroids
Stars
Rip Slyme
Coaltar of the Deepers

Old May 23rd, 2004, 11:28 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

Wow!! Those are all cool!! Espicially the buttons!!! I'll put one on my sig!!

Please visit my Xanga:
Old May 24th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

LOL... who is Shuu anyway? What is his English name?

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old May 24th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

Shuu is May's contest coordinator rival. His english name is Drew. He's really mean!!

Please visit my Xanga:
Old May 24th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

I guess he must come later in the series then . We've only just started the series here. XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old May 24th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

Oh well to let you know he's really mean!

Please visit my Xanga:
Old May 24th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

OK! I'll watch out for him! And I'll smash my TV when he appears! XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old May 24th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

Dont do that!!!!! TVs are really expensive nowadays!
Anyway what should we talk about?

Please visit my Xanga:
Old May 25th, 2004, 09:40 PM
falling up+

Nature: Relaxed
Hey do any of you think that 4kids or Nintendo or whoever is in charge of the Pokemon tv show would have the guts to actually pair someone up? I mean they flirt around the idea all the time especially in the japanese versions and the specials (Raikou special anyone?). I just think it will never happen due to it being targeted to younger kids *cough* marketing *cough* (stands on soapbox) I dont want to hear the same Pokemons name 4 million times in one episode to sell a toy! The show needs to grow up a little! (gets off his soapbox) But back to the actual question what do you all think?

O and if you do smash your tv when you see shuu/drew Jedi_Amara (you will) i'll sell you my old one for $15 but be warned! its ancient lol!

| cUrrenly LisTening To |

as of 12/11/2011...
Benny Benassi
Japandroids
Stars
Rip Slyme
Coaltar of the Deepers

Last edited by 003; May 25th, 2004 at 09:45 PM.
Old May 29th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

What should we talk about?!

Please visit my Xanga:
Old May 30th, 2004, 09:06 AM
jokestr2004

I got an idea.

We could talk about well, you know how sometimes WB or 4Kids or whoever makes those Misty songs sometimes that give hints on how Misty feels about Ash?

We could talk about what it would be like if they did that same kinda thing, except instead of Misty, how May feels about Ash instead...

Any ideas on what this kinda song would be like?
Old May 30th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

I don't know. Misty's songs are too sweet and soppy. May's not really like that I guess...

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old May 30th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Cute_Pikachu
~*Pikachu Trainer*~

Does May have a theme song or something? But there's no Ash and May songs yet, if there ever will be.>_< *I hope there's going to be an Ash and May song!!!*

Please visit my Xanga:
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here