The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2004 (02:39 AM).
The Evil One
FE Fanboy. XD

Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK, Europe, World, Solar System, Milky Way, Unive
Send a message via ICQ to The Evil One Send a message via AIM to The Evil One Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Evil One Send a message via Yahoo to The Evil One
You know you want to join...

*is making an animation for people to put in their siggy*
Old May 17th, 2004 (02:49 AM).
~*Misty Mermaid*~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Misty Mermaid*~
;_; This is evil! I love Zidane. This is why you are not my pair anymore!
You'll get in trouble.>_<
[spoiler=My Friends] Sojaro, Celestial storm, Corsola, Dizzy, Tmbjr, Asher_son_of_ash, Lonepichu, Awkwardsilencer, poke fan, Chairman Kaga, ~*Silent Tattsu*~, Frostweaver, Angel of chaos, KURA&KILL_Hunter, Dark heaven, Dusty pikachu, Castrainer, Bolt~~ PM me if you want to be my friend! =D [/spoiler]
Look at my trademark! ^_~~_^
Old May 17th, 2004 (03:23 AM).
Dark Heaven
Brighter than dawning blue.

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dark Heaven
I love this club.
*join*
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.
Old May 17th, 2004 (08:10 AM).
Flygon trainer
Poké-perfecto

Send a message via AIM to Flygon trainer Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Flygon trainer
I am sorry, the rules state that there are no hate clubs allowed.
Old May 17th, 2004 (09:40 AM).
The Evil One
FE Fanboy. XD

Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK, Europe, World, Solar System, Milky Way, Unive
Send a message via ICQ to The Evil One Send a message via AIM to The Evil One Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Evil One Send a message via Yahoo to The Evil One
This isn't a hate club, this is a Zidane smells club. And it's true, none of the FF9 Characters ever have a bath.
Old May 17th, 2004 (10:25 AM).
~*Misty Mermaid*~

;_; It's still evil! You make Zidane lovers sad! >_< Mod people, please erase the thread! ;_;
[spoiler=My Friends] Sojaro, Celestial storm, Corsola, Dizzy, Tmbjr, Asher_son_of_ash, Lonepichu, Awkwardsilencer, poke fan, Chairman Kaga, ~*Silent Tattsu*~, Frostweaver, Angel of chaos, KURA&KILL_Hunter, Dark heaven, Dusty pikachu, Castrainer, Bolt~~ PM me if you want to be my friend! =D [/spoiler]
Old May 17th, 2004 (10:32 AM).
The Evil One
FE Fanboy. XD

Hehe...

Yoou will ph34r ma powar!!!
Old May 17th, 2004 (10:35 AM).
Ryoutarou
Community Supporter

hmm...mere member or mod? How do you think has more power?
Old May 17th, 2004 (10:40 AM).
The Evil One
FE Fanboy. XD

Mods have more power. I have more powar, which is the l33t version,

Ma l33tness 0wnz j00
Old May 17th, 2004 (10:57 AM).
~*Misty Mermaid*~

No you did this, because you know how much I love Zidane! ;_; Jealous, eh? Zidane no smell. O_O; How can a guy from a video game smell?
Old May 17th, 2004 (10:58 AM).
Ryoutarou
Community Supporter

easy...mess wiht his programing...
Old May 17th, 2004 (11:09 AM).
The Evil One
FE Fanboy. XD

Or, they could invent a scratch and sniff game. Dunno how it would work, but it would be pretty groovy!

ZIDANE SMELLS!!! SEPHIROTH OWNZ!!!
Old May 17th, 2004 (11:14 AM).
~*Misty Mermaid*~

;_; STOP IT! Make him stop! ;_; You make me cry. Stop acting crazy. >_< Zidane no smell, k?
Old May 17th, 2004 (11:20 AM).
The Evil One
FE Fanboy. XD

Zidane, he really does quite smell,
Sephy, he could kill him well;
It's worth my buck, Zidane really sucks,
And that is all there is to say!
Old May 17th, 2004 (06:58 PM).
Dark Heaven
Brighter than dawning blue.

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dark Heaven
IF this club is illegal, mod would close it in day.
But this is about 2 days now, and noone is going to close this thread.

Sponsored Links