Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Reload this Page zidane's ev training school
Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 2nd, 2007 (08:56 AM). Edited July 4th, 2007 by edensawakening.
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via AIM to edensawakening
Hey my friends, welcome to my official new thread
As you can probably tell what me and my friends do is ev train your pokemon in a fast and effecient way.

What's the price you ask? Simple.

One pokemon=2 rare candies or 1 power item
two pokemon=1 legendary(doesnt matter which)
three pokemon =1 shiny(any)
four or more=2 shinies or 1 shiny plus 2 power items
note:natures cost 1 tm(any)

Just trade me the pokemon(ill give you collateral in return)and depending on time of day you'll get your pokemon the same day or next morning.Its first come first serve so if there are people in front of you you'll have to wait a bit longer. But will be handled

Alright everyone pm or post if you want more details.We can work out a payment deal if you need it.
name:zidane
fc:5283 8224 1366

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
Old July 2nd, 2007 (08:59 AM).
burningduck
FC:
IGN:

ill give u a shiny to ev trained my larvitar bagon and scizor. pm me with the answer please
Old July 2nd, 2007 (09:02 AM).
Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Quirky
This is Grant from the EV Training Summer Camp. Just wanna say thanks for taking off some of my pressure! Good luck in your training!
Old July 2nd, 2007 (09:30 AM).
Pokemon Master
FC:
IGN:

give you shiny eveee with a power item and a shiny skorupi with a power item to ev train my medetite, duskull, abra, slakoth, skorupi, and latias
Old July 2nd, 2007 (09:32 AM).
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Naughty
Ill give a shiny staravia for you to ev train ONLY a larvitar =)

EDIT: forgot to add, since im only asking for one, can you provide the larvitar?
Old July 2nd, 2007 (11:00 AM).
is a bawlin cloner.
FC:
IGN:

Will you lvl it to 100? LMK im very intrested.
MY CLONING THREAD!
PM ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO EV TRAIN POKES FOR A REWARD
Old July 2nd, 2007 (11:40 AM).
Poke'king
FC:
IGN:

whats the collateral ????????????????????/?
Lets fight !

Aymundo's PokePet

Lightttt the level 78 Latios!

most of my trades;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91472
Old July 2nd, 2007 (11:46 AM).
ambervoid
FC:
IGN:

can you EV train my Duskull for 4 rare candies?
Old July 2nd, 2007 (02:35 PM).
Rukario's Biggest Fan!
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via AIM to ZaChAttAck101
hey!!! ill give you any power item if you can EV train my Shiny snorunt into a froslass with HIgh hp, sp.atk, and spd!!!!!
Always Looking for a Standard OU Battle
Platinum FC = 2536 1584 1675
Brawl FC: 2921 9018 1805 PM me to Play =]
Old July 3rd, 2007 (05:46 PM).
FC:
IGN:

sure I can do it for you.post your details here

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
Old July 4th, 2007 (10:37 AM).
FC:
IGN:

can anyone help me make an avatar

Old July 4th, 2007 (10:38 AM).
Yay IIDX! :D
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Adamant
you're gonna make a fortune XD
Old July 4th, 2007 (10:59 AM).
Piplup is my Favorite Pokemon
FC:
IGN:

Mew for you to train my Torterra?

0044 7767 5917
Old July 4th, 2007 (11:08 AM).
FC:
IGN:

I need power items peopleh

Old July 4th, 2007 (11:23 AM).
Piplup is my Favorite Pokemon
FC:
IGN:

Are we still doing this trade?You havent been repling

0044 7767 5917
Old July 5th, 2007 (03:33 AM).
FC:
IGN:

you guys have to pm me because youre never online

Old July 5th, 2007 (02:41 PM).
FC:
IGN:

in case you didnt read pm im ready now

Old July 8th, 2007 (04:10 AM).
FC:
IGN:

we are now re-open post your offers people!!

Old July 8th, 2007 (04:13 AM).
FC:
IGN:

I'll give you a Girantina to EV train my Growlithe and Tyrogue((i have them w/ their set natures already))?
Mah Pearl Code: 3394 0110 0248 =D ((my name is Damon!))

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
8% apparently still rock out

I guess I'm part of the 0% who can stop being such a dumb piece of crap and accept both genres of music.

That's right, I said that first.
Old July 8th, 2007 (08:00 PM). Edited July 9th, 2007 by dmonsloth.
dmonsloth
FC:
IGN:

i'll give u a lugia for u to train my shuckle, and my gallade
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links