The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old July 16th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Amicable
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Amicable Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Amicable
Hey thar~
When I was wandering around various sites, I tripped on a lil branch of this community so i decided whatever and joined to see if this place is interesting =3 Anyways I hope I see some people around x3
Old July 16th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Virtual Headache

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Virtual Headache Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Virtual Headache
Hi and welcome here
I hope you'll have a great time

Old July 16th, 2007, 05:37 PM
CristWii
Noctowl Tamer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CristWii Send a message via Yahoo to CristWii
Hi!
Welcome to PokeCommunity!
I hope you have a LONG, FUN time here.

Coming at 'ya from the Internet Channel! :D

Visit CristWii's Starter Shop, and get any Starter today!

Visit my Trade Thread for anything you might like!

......To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine the light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Always and Never
Nick // Always and Never

Send a message via AIM to Always and Never Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Always and Never
*salutes*
I welcome you, too.

You'll have loads of great times, with all the awesome people here.

I recommend being nice to people, and you'll do great XD

Sometimes life gets lonely if you haven't talked to your friends in a while.
Old July 17th, 2007, 04:03 AM
L
Vocaloid fan

Nature: Jolly
Hey, nice to meet you Amicable. I like your screen name. =D I'm sure you'll have a great time here. This forum is filled with a lot of wonderful people. And if you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me. Hope to see you on the boards.
Old July 17th, 2007, 04:13 AM
Chikara
Toucher of Butts

Nature: Serious
Ohio! =D

I love your evetar! Welcome to PC, hope you enjoy your stay, and maybe we'll see each other around :<

Ever Grande City Forumspaired with marztwitter
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links