The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game > TCG Deck Reviewing

Notices

TCG Deck Reviewing List cards of your card decks here to get them rated!

Old July 18th, 2007, 08:27 AM
t0ky0.m0n
Beginning Trainer

Pokemon (16):

4x Jigglypuff
4x Wigglytuff
4x Electabuzz
4x Scyther

Trainers (26):

3x Gust of Wind
4x Computer Search
4x Professor Oak
4x Bill
4x Super Energy Removal
4x Energy Removal
3x Nightly Garbage Run

Energy (18):

14x Electric
4x Double Colorless

Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff are my primary Pokemon, because of Lullaby. Electabuzz can paralyze, and Scyther is a good attacker. My trainers are important as well.

Last edited by t0ky0.m0n; July 19th, 2007 at 09:36 AM.
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Jaimes
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Wow. What an old school deck xD

In terms of consistancy, that looks really solid. Unfortunately 'newer' cards have seriously outdone Wigglydecks.

If you would like to improve them with newer cards, I'll give you a few hints, but if you want to stick with the First Generation sets theres no problem to that. For example there is TownVOlunteers, a 5 card improvent of NGR, more intricate energy cards, baby Pokemon like Tyrouge, Stadium cards etc.

You definately need more draw trainers, Prof Oak or Bill for example. I think that dropping an energy, 1 NGR, and 2 SER wouldnt harm your deck. Since every deck runs some form of ER and Wiggly relies on DCE, you don't really want to remove your own as often.

In terms of 'classic' decks, its good, but is slightly outdated against the more dominant unlimited decks that exist
Old July 18th, 2007, 11:17 AM
t0ky0.m0n
Beginning Trainer

I plan to get some newer cards, but I am a noob when it comes to the new stuff... I had four Prof. Oaks in this deck, but they always took a big chunk outta my deck. I replaced them with GoW, because I always ended up needing 'em. I'll toss some Bills in.
Old July 19th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Cibbles
Beginning Trainer

are those all your cards because if they are they are pretty good
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links