The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 2nd, 2009, 06:23 AM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

Ha yeah seemed like he was trying to advertise his game..
But your idea is ok.
It would make sense.
Old May 4th, 2009, 04:04 AM
LordRaglan
Beginning Trainer

how would the tm system work - with the finance you will probably obtain along the way will tms etc be very expensive, or not as aviable as in the normal games?

also will HMs still exist and will they need to be used in certain areas (ie the hated flash - after all ash has never used a hm to date [except possibly surf] and got around fine)
Old May 5th, 2009, 01:37 AM
mini poliwag
JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mini poliwag
Im guessing that if you breed a white bellied horsea with a normal horsea it would just become whatever the female was. eg. like in normal pokemon when u breed a infernape with a jynx (this is just an example) and the infernape was the female you would get a chimchar and if the jynx was female youd get jynx

it would take a lifetime to make a system which works like selective breeding in everyway.

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Old May 5th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
@mini poliwag: Just incase you didn't know, Jynx is always a girl. lol.

I kinda doubt we'll be mixing breeds. If anything, all eggs will turn out as the original pokemon, and not as one of the special ones.(if the original is part of the equation) but if both pokemon are different colors, it will be those colors... So yeah, basically whatever the female is, lol.
Old May 13th, 2009, 06:18 AM
LynnCreed
Mime Jr.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LynnCreed
So when do we find out if the game's still n development or if Cap'n lost all his stuff?

I'm back!
Old May 13th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

Who knows.
No point in asking.
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich

Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
Seeing as though Arcane would have contacted me or someone else on staff if he had indeed gotten his stuff altogether, I think it's safe to say that he has in fact failed in recovering his files. For whatever reason, he keeps from blatantly stating this and officially closing the project. As a high ranking member of the staff, I hereby end this project in wake of Arcane's long absence. I will request that this thread be closed and that it will be opened again if ever Arcane is to return.

We had a good run people, but fate was against us.

Sponsored Links