Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page The Pokeshippers Elite

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 31st, 2004 (06:49 AM).
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~

--------------------------------------
☆ Pokeshippers Elite Club ☆

Welcome to the Pokeshippers Elite fan club! ^___^
This is a Club for AAML/Pokeshipping supporters (Ash x Misty) *Puts Flag up* If you are please join! n.n()() Here we can talk about anything Pokeshipping. So feel free to join!

::Note to Mod:: As you probaly know, there are already two Pokeshipping based Clubs here. I decided to start this one because the other two Clubs seem to have died already, and i wanted a Club that would keep active and start of from fresh. Sorry if this is not alowed and irritating. If its not okay feel free to close it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sukistars.jpg‎ (20.7 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga's sig:
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 31st, 2004 (07:01 AM).
xlink kai user

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fox_Die
Hi, I will join.

...25 chars
Old May 31st, 2004 (07:04 AM).
Has gone~

Quote originally posted by Lt. Surge:
Hi, I will join.

...25 chars
Welcome Lt.Surge! ^__^
Sure you can join.

--- Why i left PC ---

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old May 31st, 2004 (07:13 AM).
xlink kai user

Ok, now that I am a member, do I have to put a pic and a link to this thread in my sig?
Old May 31st, 2004 (07:21 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
Hey, sure. I'll join. =/ I was too busy to join the other two clubs so I never got a chance to join. >.>
Old May 31st, 2004 (07:31 AM).
Has gone~

Quote originally posted by Lt. Surge:
Ok, now that I am a member, do I have to put a pic and a link to this thread in my sig?
Only if ya want to Lt.Surge! n.n I don't mind if Members put links or pics in their sigs to this Club or not. If you want to go ahead ^___^

Heres some Icons if anyone wants them -

Quote originally posted by asher_son_of_ash:
Hey, sure. I'll join. =/ I was too busy to join the other two clubs so I never got a chance to join. >.>
Welcome Asher! =D Never thought i'd see you join a AAML Club XD
I did'nt know you liked it very much n.n()()
Attached Images
File Type: jpg awww.jpg‎ (7.8 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg sweepy.jpg‎ (7.1 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Old May 31st, 2004 (07:52 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
Quote:
Welcome Asher! =D Never thought i'd see you join a AAML Club XD
I did'nt know you liked it very much n.n()()
I've been trying to make a fanfic with that catergory and I've been a BIT successful. o.O; Though I don't show it much, I love the AAML catergory. coughsiliketheimiteshippingonetoocoughs. You DIDN'T hear that. =P
Old May 31st, 2004 (10:47 AM).
Guess Whos Back..........

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Phoenix Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix Boy
Oh please let me join tatt *begs*

^ Thanks Casty For the banner (It links to my forum)
My Stuff
Bulbasaurs Den (Web site)
My PC stuff
Team Coral
The Harry Potter Club
[spoiler=My Friends list]Tatt,ash_misty4ever, Castrainer,Lt surge,KURA&KILL_Hunter PM me to be here![/spoiler]
Old May 31st, 2004 (11:02 AM).
living in the past
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Hey AAMLers

I'm not exactly one, but I've just gotta share this pic...it goes quite well with a certain old love poem/taunt =P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tree_net.jpg‎ (4.8 KB, 9 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old May 31st, 2004 (11:18 AM).

Oh yea. I remember that episode. ''Bulbasaur and the lost village''. It had quite a few AAML in there. o.O; Brock was the real star in that show, though.
Old June 1st, 2004 (11:25 PM).
obsessed with anime

*Knocks and came in* Hello, is anybody here? I would like to join also!!I am an AAML Fan!!!I love it! *Begs* So, ~*SillentTattsu*~, what are we going to do with our other AAML Clubs? We can still keep it alive, right? Or we can close it down. If you want to close it down, then can I be the Co-owner for this club?

*~Owner of The Ash and Misty Pairing Club*~

Members of:
The May Fanclub
The Official Misty Bring Her Back Club
The Inuyasha Club
The Flying Club

[Spoiler=Buddy List]Cute_Pikachu, Ash_Misty4ever, Dark Absol, Kairi,Kokiri Girl, ~*Silent Tattsu*~, Kayleigh, Castrainer, LanceLite.[/Spoiler]
Old June 4th, 2004 (02:03 PM).
Has gone~

Sure PB, you can join!

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga:
Hey AAMLers

I'm not exactly one, but I've just gotta share this pic...it goes quite well with a certain old love poem/taunt =P
Squeeeee! Ash n'Misty sitting in a tree! thankyu for the pic Kaga, i have not seen that one before ^__^

Quote originally posted by Pok'e Fan:
*Knocks and came in* Hello, is anybody here? I would like to join also!!I am an AAML Fan!!!I love it! *Begs* So, ~*SillentTattsu*~, what are we going to do with our other AAML Clubs? We can still keep it alive, right? Or we can close it down. If you want to close it down, then can I be the Co-owner for this club?
Yey welcome Poke'fan! n.n()() Well when i set up this Club i did'nt want to steal yours or Ash_misty4eva's thunder, i thought you could keep your clubs aswell. It looks like Ash_misty4eva wants to continue her club. I'm really not bothered Its up to you, i don't mind wether you keep yours or not And sure you can be the co-owner, i'd love that.

So, does anyone want to show off some AAML Pics?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 180647.jpg‎ (85.3 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 16183.jpg‎ (127.8 KB, 7 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Old June 6th, 2004 (06:14 AM).
xlink kai user

Here is a cool one of Ash and Misty

Old June 7th, 2004 (11:51 PM).
obsessed with anime

That picture is weird (no offense). But where did you get it?

*~Owner of The Ash and Misty Pairing Club*~

Members of:
The May Fanclub
The Official Misty Bring Her Back Club
The Inuyasha Club
The Flying Club

[Spoiler=Buddy List]Cute_Pikachu, Ash_Misty4ever, Dark Absol, Kairi,Kokiri Girl, ~*Silent Tattsu*~, Kayleigh, Castrainer, LanceLite.[/Spoiler]
Old June 8th, 2004 (12:26 AM).
Has gone~

Quote originally posted by Pok'e Fan:
That picture is weird (no offense). But where did you get it?
I know were Lt.Surge got it ;

Its a very famous & lovely French Misty Fansite (With AAML too - www.mistyworld.ht.st/

Well, i just got back from Serebii (Was checking up on the Pokeshipping Thread) and a fellow Pokeshipper posted a download which almost made me cry *sniff* Its a long clip download called 'Misty's Goodbye' Fellow pokeshippers, enjoy the moment =3

You can find it easy - there's just one download-link (about 27 MB - right click on the link and choose "save ..." on your hard disk. left click to watch it in a player) and it should work. Heres the page you find it on - http://www.kyles-world.de/_notes/aamlindex.htm

Its so sweet! AAML rocks ^_____^
Attached Images
File Type: gif Blush.gif‎ (30.1 KB, 65 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Old June 8th, 2004 (09:55 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Phoenix Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix Boy
That clips is so cute Tatt i never saw that epi.....

I cant watch the dolnload as my computer is awfully slow and takes for ever to load anything so sorry!

I wish i had some good AAML pics..pity....

My Stuff
My PC stuff
Team Coral
The Harry Potter Club
[spoiler=My Friends list]Tatt,ash_misty4ever, Castrainer,Lt surge,KURA&KILL_Hunter PM me to be here![/spoiler]
Old June 8th, 2004 (07:04 PM).
♠ [child] p r o d i g y

Location: In a super~duper happy world with freakishly hyper people~! <33
Send a message via AIM to Mari Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mari
I would like to join, if I can. You may think I'm only a Questshipper, but I'm a Pokeshipper/SaKashipper too!

Anyway, if I'm able to join, I have picture to show!

I think that pic is so cute!

I'm sure Tatt (if I can call you that) had already seen this.

natsu_DRAGONIL
Old June 8th, 2004 (09:10 PM).

Im sure you can join *gives you cookie*

My Stuff
My PC stuff
Team Coral
The Harry Potter Club
Old June 8th, 2004 (09:12 PM).
Ohayo, minna-san!

Location: Following Mari-chan wherever she goes! I'm her loyal friend!
Mee toooo! Can I join?

Oh and the pic works fine for me, are you sure it doesn't work?
Old June 8th, 2004 (09:14 PM).

It works now i just edited my post

and welcome to the club *hands over another cookie*

My Stuff
My PC stuff
Team Coral
The Harry Potter Club
Old June 18th, 2004 (07:04 PM).
disney devoted. disney owned.

Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to Kitty17794
I'm in I'm in I'm iiiiiiiiin!

Unfortunately, Pokemon: DisneyDreams has died. But Disney discussion lives on at Mouse Ears!!!
Old June 19th, 2004 (03:57 AM).

In what? o.O; Anyway, that's one freaky looking Misty and Ash pic there, Marina99.
Old June 23rd, 2004 (06:04 AM).
Psycho Lupire

Send a message via AIM to bns560 Send a message via Yahoo to bns560
Ooh I'll join! Here's a few pictures:

http://teppo.pepper.jp/yokorenbo.jpg
http://teppo.pepper.jp/650000-1.jpg
http://teppo.pepper.jp/syukaku.gif

All from http://teppo.pepper.jp/

Thanks for the blinkie, Totodile!

Pokeshippers Elite
::Bacon Lovers Club::
Old June 23rd, 2004 (06:28 AM).
xlink kai user

Hey there, cool pics I liked this one

Lol, its so funny

Anyways welcome to pokeshippers elite, Have fun !!!
Old June 23rd, 2004 (07:43 AM).
'lo.

I'll join, but what's an Pokeshipper?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links