Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Where can I find...

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old June 1st, 2004 (11:40 AM).
Jeikobu
God's beloved child

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
...a good, reliable place with fair prices that sells Japanese Pokemon shirts that ships to the US? I'm looking for some good Japanese Pokemon shirts right now and I'd appreciate any help. I'd also love to find Satoshi (Ash)'s blue and white short-sleve jacket-thing in an adult XL size, but I'm not expecting I'll find that.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old June 3rd, 2004 (02:32 PM).
Jeikobu
God's beloved child

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
Come on can't anyone help me?
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old June 3rd, 2004 (02:35 PM).
Imakuni?
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Imakuni? Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Imakuni?
dont dp Jeikobu. Try poke-center.jp

Also, while you're here, check out my GSC music project:
Thread | PureVolume
Old June 3rd, 2004 (02:48 PM).
Jeikobu
God's beloved child

Do they ship to America (sorry about double posting but I was afraid the topic would fall off the page and no one would see it ; )?

Besides if it's in Japanese how can I place an order (I don't speak the language yet)?

Old June 3rd, 2004 (03:32 PM).
Imakuni?
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Imakuni? Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Imakuni?
try the pokecentre site. or maybe some anime import store or site

Also, while you're here, check out my GSC music project:
Thread | PureVolume
Old June 3rd, 2004 (04:28 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
If you only read English, then you'll have to look at Amazon or something, or an online auction site like Ebay. Do you have friends going to Japan? Ask them to look for you as well.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old June 3rd, 2004 (04:34 PM).
Roxas
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Roxas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Roxas Send a message via Yahoo to Roxas
It would be easier to buy it on ebay. But, first, i would search on every pokemon shop site I can find, to see if they sell shirts. After like a day of searching, I would go to Ebay.
Old June 3rd, 2004 (05:24 PM).
katty
what's^?

Send a message via AIM to katty Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to katty
you never want to get something off from ebay, the stuff you get are 50% the quality described most of the times. Pokemoncenter.com is the official pokemon store, you might want to search on amazon.com too.
Old June 4th, 2004 (06:26 AM).
Jeikobu
God's beloved child

Pokemoncenter.com (the US one) hardly has any apparel. It's sounding like eBay's going to be my best bet.

Old June 9th, 2004 (02:26 PM).
Pikachu Fan38
Pikachu Rules

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pikachu Fan38
Yes,If I ever want anything related to Pokemon besides
the games.I always search e-bay.They have almost EVERYTHING
there

Doing better stuff that talking about Pokemon :D
Old June 9th, 2004 (04:14 PM).
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

You can also try this website: http://www.gkworld.com/results.cgis?catalog=&keywords=Pokemon&x=5&y=1

I found one of their items on eBay, the Pokemon Heroes Soundtrack, and I ordered it on their website. It came in perfect condition, and I highly recommend it! I don't see any Pokemon t-shirts at the moment, but they currently have a lot of InuYasha ones, so you may want to keep on checking there just to see. Plus, their prices are very good, atleast for imported products.
Old June 9th, 2004 (06:42 PM).
AJHalliwell
Forrest Green Gym- Person

eBay's better then 50%. I've never experienced problems with them, and several times received unexpected bonuses! Still, you better watch out for the greedy people on there.
And I know nothing about buying pokemon stuff online (That's japanese) so I can't really help, but felt like commenting on eBay...i have an addiction to it, hehe n.n'

Old June 10th, 2004 (01:35 AM).
jynx
Er.../eh...

If you are demanding some product that does not exist in Hong Kong, that means there is no hope.

HK is the only country for USA and JP exchange(anime, manga, cartoons, cards)

My DA: http://j2y8n2x.deviantart.com
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links