• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think Misty and Ash will get together?

Who is our favorite pokemon character?

• Brock

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Misty

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Ash

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Kagome*

The Loveless
Years
Hey do you guys think Misty and Ash will ever get together? I've watched all the movies and alot of the shows and I know Misty likes Ash but does he like her? I thnk they would make a cute couple! I hope they get together and soon to.

*Kagome*

Last edited:

Q Man

Erm...
Years
*Kagome* said:
Hey do you guys think Misty and Ash will ever get together? I've watched all the movies and alot of the shows and I know Misty likes Ash but does he like her? I thnk they would make a cute couple! I hope they get together and soon to.

*Kagome*
I could sum this up in one word here: YES, I do belive they should get together... wether or not they will is up to those dumb writers, and, knowing them, will probably try to keep Misty away from Ash as much as possible *grabs a bat* now I need to whack something...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
No. Just because they're a boy and a girl who travel together doesn't mean they're going to be all romance-y later on. They're just friends who happen to be opposite sexes.

*I dislike AAML fics*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Hmm... *Kagome*, I have to highlight your font in order to see it. You might want to change the font color to black or something darker. ^_^; (Either that or it's just this computer.. lol)

Anyways, I've seen enough evidence that proves she likes him, but I dunno about him... He's kind of stubborn and thick headed, so he hardly ever gets the hint. I'd say once Ash is older he'll start liking her, but I could be wrong... My vote is yes though!

I know almost sure that they will be together,there a so many hints,from Misty and from Ash's side:Listen to the songs and watch the episodes: He protects her and became Jealous in the Danny and rudy episodes,and there are so many more hints,that I don't know where to start.I hope that this will be the end of the series:

after Ash became a pokemon master,and Misty a waterpokemonmaster,we see a episode from 5 years after the league.

Ash and Misty are married,and living in Pallet town.They have a child:a boy with black hair(Ash) and Blue eyes(Misty) His name will be Ashley.when he became 10 years old,he will start his own journey to become pokemon master.his first pokemon shall be a pikachu or a pichu,and on his journey he shall meet a girl,and they will travel together.
When we see Ash and Misty waving him goodbye,there is a rainbow and a Ho-oh flies over..and we hear the words:

How it all began,and how it will begin again....

and that will be the end of the series.. ;)

(I hope)

The circle shall be round again..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
nah...I dislike Misty's character period.

I support AAML (Ash and May love) because: unlike Misty, May makes him look smart; May is more attractive overall; May treats him better; the way May looks up to Ash is romantic in my eyes...of course, I'm the type that feels that the man should help the woman, not the other way around...

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
My only answer is No. Yes I know Misty likes Ash, but Ash shows no hint of liking her. They are just friends.

And hopefully, Satoshi Tajiri wont put them togeter.

Timbjerr

Years
I don't think Satoshi Tajiri is in charge of what happens in the anime...all he does is run his company (gamefreak) and collect all the money he earns from the pok?mon franchise...

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
It is clear that Misty likes Ash, but I'm almost certain that Ash isn't aware of that. He sees Misty just as a very good friend, like Richie. And now that Misty has left Ash for the second time, it will get be even harder for the two to reunite. But like ppl said: "Love will find a way".
Like Hazuki-san, I too think that Ash and Misty make a good couple. I really hope the writers are going to do something with it and don't drop it like they did with the GS Ball mystery.

Timbjerr

Years
hey yeah! whatever happened to the GS ball? they left it with Kurt, and then what?!?

anyways..like I said in my first post int his thread, I feel Misty has been with Ash long enough...besides, I think he likes May more... ^.^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
I thought Kurt said he couldnt do anything with it and gave it back to Ash? well anyway, Ash and Misty would make a great couple!

Years
Nope nope, they would not! nope, nope, i dont think so, nope nope. Misty obviously likes ash (if you dont know that, i pity you) and ash only likes her as a friend, besides, she's always mean to him! and he does not like that! may looks better with him, i do too! *hehe*

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Sapphire said:
Nope nope, they would not! nope, nope, i dont think so, nope nope. Misty obviously likes ash (if you dont know that, i pity you) and ash only likes her as a friend, besides, she's always mean to him! and he does not like that! may looks better with him, i do too! *hehe*

Right on, Sapphire. Misty would probably cheat on Ash on the future and sleep with Brock and Ash will become the next Eminem.. XD Misty is such a twit, I believe she likes Ash but he doesn't even care.. HA HA HA!! *Tries to kill Misty but misses* Drat!!! >: (

May is muuuch more better than Misty, and I believe Ash does like her cus she seems to be the female Ash.. XD Misty was the worst thing that happened on Pokemon.. He he he..

Now as I said before, if u dislike that I am dissing Misty too much, just tell me NICELY.. DO NOT COME SCREAMING AT MY FACE LIKE Q MAN DID OR I WILL EXPLODE...

Misty likes Ash, but I don't believe they will ever be a couple. I never even saw Ash try to get all over Misty.. : P

*gets killed by Ash*

~CaRtOON

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 27, 2011
It's quite evident. Especially in the HOSO when this guy asks Misty for a date but she refuses and says she's already into one person. :)

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Iveechan said:
No. Just because they're a boy and a girl who travel together doesn't mean they're going to be all romance-y later on. They're just friends who happen to be opposite sexes.

*I dislike AAML fics*
Darn straight Iveechan. Just cus they're traveling together don't mean they're going to couple up. They're just friends, example, just cus people are pairedup here doesn't mean that they're going to pucker up.. Yech..

>.<;; tmbjr's right too. May looks so sweet and better than Misty. Misty's too angry and I bet that ticks Ash off. May and Ash have so much in common. ^^; May does look more attractive than Misty actually ~.^ No I'm not lesbian, I'm just saying. >.<;;

*Dies at the thought of lesbianish*

~CaRtOON

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Mays a pretty good looking character...*asks May on a date* May: NNNOOO!!! I LOVE BROCK! *gets kissed by Ash* Ash: YOU LOSER! BECAUSE OF YOU MAY DONT LIKE ME NO MORE!
Brock: I love you May!!!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I also dislike Ash/May pairings... I think May is a late bloomer, mentally (NOT physically, obviously O.O). Ash has more feelings for Pikachu than any human, and May is immature, so I doubt they'll ever develope feelings for eachother.

Heh, I wouldn't count on the songs as evidence, unless there are japanese songs out there that prove ash likes misty. It's funny, whenever a female is involved in anything fictional, everyone's like "OMG, I WUNDER HOO SHE'S GOING TO FALL INLOVE WITH!!!!11111oneoneone"

*Kagome*

The Loveless
Years
I know we all have our opinions if they do or not. One thing I don't get though is who is May? I've seen most of the episodes and all the movies but I've never heard of her , so who is she?

*Kagome*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back