• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AnimeDDR110's ULTIMATE TRADING POST!

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
Years
EV Trained:
Electivire Level 100 In Attack
Blissey Level 100 In Sp. Def.
Garchomp Level 100 In Attack
Gengar Level 100 In Sp. Atk.
Shiny Rhydon Level 62 Currently In Attack & Defense

Shinies: (All Untouched And Legit Unless Stated Otherwise)
Gyarados
Eevee
Pikachu
Dratini
Dragonair (Touched)
Deoxys (SPACE CENTER)
Chansey
Shuckle (You'll Never Get Him)
Sneasel
Elekid
Onix
Sceptile
Gastrodon
Riolu

Egg Moved Pokemon:
Emerald Charmanders FP/RS/FB/FT Level 5 x11

Elekid (Adamant Nature)
Moveset: All 3 Element Punches, Leer

Looking For Other Shinies And Ev Trained. Ev Trained Must Be Level 100 & Legit. Shinies Must Be Legit. Offer Away!

Autowins: (For anything But the SPACE CENTER Deoxys or the shiny shuckle or sneasel) Shiny UT Spiritomb & UT Shiny Ditto. Both must be legit.

I WILL NOT EXCEPT ANY OFFER IF YOU ONLY POST WHAT YOU WANT, AND NOT WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND. OR IF YOU ASK, WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHEN YOU CAN READ ALL OF THIS AND IT SAYS WHAT I WANT.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Sep 6, 2007
Just wondering about your shiny Space C Deoxys, but what nature is it? And is it from Hoenn or does it say Link Trade?

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
Metagross

Hp-273
Atk-288
Def.-268
Sp. Atk-198
Sp. Def.-230
Speed-209

Meteor Mash
Brick Break
Zen Headbutt
Agility

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I know you already have an egg moved elekid but I have one that also hase the egg move cross chop along with the elemental punches Ill trade it for an adamant Ditto if you have one or for the egg move charmander (male)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I thought you said that we had traded well I am confused can I trade it for a shiny or two instead of the Darkrai?? If so I would like... Either that deoxys which is sweet and you probably wont trade or for chansey and riolu

Back