• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Sourthern Island

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
How do you get the Eon ticket?
What do you get there?(Besides Latias or latios)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Eon ticket is a promotional item. It ships you to Southern Island with nothing but an ubar latios/latias with the ultimate ubar soul dew (calm mind comes in cheaply...)

Once again, simple questions ^_^; Factual questions with factual answers go there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
frostweaver said:
Eon ticket is a promotional item. It ships you to Southern Island with nothing but an ubar latios/latias with the ultimate ubar soul dew (calm mind comes in cheaply...)

Once again, simple questions ^_^; Factual questions with factual answers go there.

I meant how do you get it?!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
PROMOTIONAL ITEM. In the past it came with Nintendo Power or some magazine, but then for now, wait for the next promotion... or visit a pokecenter. All promotional items automatically tell you to "wait for further news on it, or visit the center."

Or best of all, ignore it, and get yourself a AR/GS and get that soul dew and latios/latias and EV train them. =) And while you're at it, get that Kyogre too, and shark the EV in sp.atk to 252 asap. Trade it to another cartridge to fool Nintendo, and go to participate those tournaments against others with the most OU team you can ever make. Lol... of course if Kairi is also participating then best of luck.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Nah...

Reword:
-if you're trying to get the eon ticket? Why bother? If you go there, you might as well participate in those tournaments with those ubar Kyogre/Skarmory/Blissey/Raikou/Dutrio and what other mega OU you got, and crush those other people who's still doing Blaziken with Blaze Kick. So if you have the effort to get the useless eon ticket, might as well win some contest and get some free souvenirs from them

HellishHades

Pure Evil
Years
Skarmory is hardly ?ber. I've easily defeated it easily several times on NetBattle. It only functions well to absorb physical attacks and use Spikes.

Anyway, the Eon Ticket can be obtained through Nintendo Power, issue 173. If you backordered it, it would likely be included. Or you could buy it though eBay, or something of that sort.

Personally, I would just buy an Action Replay. In my opinion, the E-Reader is rubbish.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
and isn't the ability to absorb physical attacks enough? It is OU for a reason... OU enough to call it an ubar (along with a whole ton of other stuff like Blissey, Snorlax, and on and on)

katty

what's^?
Years
last month my brother dragged me to toy"r'" us, well i was exusted but after i saw the pile of eon tickets laying on the checkout desk, i was really glad^^

JFK4590

Poo?
Years
Don't you have to have two GBA's to do it? Like one have e-Reader attached and is linked up to the other GBA?

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
I have two!
Gba And Gba SP.

It`s the E - reader i`m Missig.......................

Linksocc

Alakazam Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 28, 2004
JFK4590 said:
Don't you have to have two GBA's to do it? Like one have e-Reader attached and is linked up to the other GBA?
Yes, you have to have one with the e-reader and the other one with the pokemon ruby or sapphire game on it.

PS. I just got my legal Latias with soul dew on my ruby card using the eon ticket yesterday

Back