PDA

View Full Version : Egg tradery.

vizforte
September 15th, 2007, 11:53 AM
I have been playing Emerald, and since I have Ruby and Sapphire, I have all three starters. I have been trying to trade a Mudkip egg over to Emerald, but for some dang reason. EVERY time I try, it says that trainers pokemon isn't ready to trade yet... What is up with that, I can't trade any eggs yet. Why? I've hatched eggs so far, I've gotten the egg from the old woman, i've used the day care... anyone got any idea what is up with this?

Thank you kindly,
Vizforte, @@;

msdmario
September 15th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Crystal isn't compatible with any of the GBA or DS Pokemon games. That's why you can't trade Pokemon there whether it is in a egg or not.

vizforte
September 15th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Crystal isn't compatible with any of the GBA or DS Pokemon games. That's why you can't trade Pokemon there whether it is in a egg or not.

Whoops... I meant Emerald, my bad. lol, kinda funny though.

Ivysaur
September 15th, 2007, 12:40 PM
You can't trade eggs, as far as I know.

Vuallum
September 15th, 2007, 1:47 PM
I've encountered this issue too.
I believe that they did it like that for Emerald and FR/LG to prevent people from disobeying the N.Dex rule and getting National Pokes before receiving the dex early... Despite the fact the game knows what will hatch out of an egg -.-

J-Rad
September 15th, 2007, 2:19 PM
u can't trade eggs until after the elite 4 I think, becaus eI have traded eggs into my friends ruby

Jamie006
September 15th, 2007, 2:53 PM
My friend had a similar issue with Emerald, but it doesn't exist for R/S, as I've traded a Charmander egg from LG to Ruby and it worked fine. You can't trade eggs with Emerald until after the Elite Four.

pokemon1412
September 15th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Well, I can trade that EGGIES freely...

All you need is get NATIONAL DEX (beat e4)

vizforte
September 16th, 2007, 5:23 AM
Well thats stupid, thank you all for answering my query. ^^

ShadowTails
September 20th, 2007, 7:35 PM
If you're at Mauville you could trade over 2 Pokemon of different genders and breed them that way... if not you're out of luck besides hoping they don't go over the badge limit if they're traded.

vizforte
September 25th, 2007, 5:17 PM
If you're at Mauville you could trade over 2 Pokemon of different genders and breed them that way... if not you're out of luck besides hoping they don't go over the badge limit if they're traded.

Badge Limit? Explain what you mean, never heard this term before.

MasterWGS
September 25th, 2007, 5:31 PM
I believe he means the Pokemon's obedience when it reaches a certain level. If you don't have enough badges, it won't obey you.