PDA

View Full Version : FR before E4

ultranerd57
September 22nd, 2007, 6:12 AM
where is the best place to lvl up before the E4 in fire red because i have good pokemon but most get their good moves around lvl 60

MoonlightUmbreon
September 22nd, 2007, 7:39 AM
...Maybe... Well... You could use Victory Road, that is, if the VS Seeker works there, which it doesn't. I'd say around the Cinnabar Island waters. Up to you though.

ultranerd57
September 22nd, 2007, 9:19 AM
i would use victory road but fighting wild pokemon doesnt give you the exp like fighting trainer pokemon so is there anywhere to use the vs seeker where my opponets will level up

MoonlightUmbreon
September 22nd, 2007, 9:38 AM
Or you could just stock up on items till your broke and then make as many attempts at the League as you need, perhaps even beating it.

J.M.
September 22nd, 2007, 12:44 PM
Or you could just keep fighting the E4. You'll either beat them or get their levels up... so either way, you win

Barker
September 22nd, 2007, 1:40 PM
I'd VS Seek on some of the Number Islands.

The Fallen
September 22nd, 2007, 2:42 PM
It all depends on whether you want to EV train or just level up without caring. If you're just trying to level up then you can stick to Victory Road. It has good level Pokemon that will dish out some decent exp.

If you want to EV train you can get some EV training tips in here (http://pkmncommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12).

MoonlightUmbreon
September 22nd, 2007, 9:00 PM
Or you could just keep fighting the E4. You'll either beat them or get their levels up... so either way, you win

That's basically what I meant.

ryuu yomi
September 23rd, 2007, 2:07 PM
victory rd. the Cinnabar Island waters