PDA

View Full Version : need urgent help!!

sameerb5
September 23rd, 2007, 5:50 AM
hey guys ,
don't if i am posting in correct section or not! if not plz mov e it to the correct section!

Guys wen i try to do in game save ..it fails ... in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (US).

can any one help !!

thanxs sameer

MoonlightUmbreon
September 23rd, 2007, 5:58 AM
I've never heard of that happening. You may have a bad copy, has it ever saved normally before?

sameerb5
September 23rd, 2007, 6:16 AM
no wen it asks me would like to save ur adventure ..if i say yes it tell me save failed!!!

Bekki
September 24th, 2007, 11:30 AM
It then possibly be the game. What part of the world are you from? If it's Europe then I think that the best idea is to get a new game if it is an imported one.

Noisuf Ekop 993
November 27th, 2007, 6:27 AM
Were did you get it? It might be a bad copy.

Tré
November 28th, 2007, 2:37 AM
maybe its the pirate version of it i think i bought this game ang got error just like it. i returned he game and swap it to a working game.

Matty101
November 28th, 2007, 3:49 AM
That blows :( Has it ever encountered water or accidentally washed in the washing machine? That'll definitely kill it :(

Sea_Guardian
November 29th, 2007, 1:19 AM
Hmm its a fake Red Rescue Team. You shoud change it or buy an original one.

shadowdragonking
December 3rd, 2007, 9:55 AM
My brothers silver version was working great when we got it. but lately when you save the game it says save succesful. But when you turn off the game and then turn it on and you to where it says new game,continue,options
it only says new game and options.

Also when playing it there will be black lines in the ground and when you walk on them you dissapear and it freezes.

Sceptile837
December 3rd, 2007, 3:54 PM
The reason for the new game thing on Pokemon Silver is due to the internal battery dying in the game. The only way you can fix this is either by replacing the battery yourself OR I think you can send it to Nintendo to get a new one put in but I'm not too sure how much that would run you.

Zowayix
December 8th, 2007, 10:24 AM
I remember getting a fake Emerald off Ebay which would save properly, and when I shut it off and turned it back on it would work, and then if I left the game off for around 1 hour the save file would dissappear

derv1205
December 18th, 2007, 12:11 PM
It is a fake game, u.u , my friendo bought a Ruby game that didn't save u.u xD jaja