PDA

View Full Version : Legendary hide N Seek?

vizforte
September 25th, 2007, 5:21 PM
I am at this moment playing thru Emerald atm. And I got my 8th badge. I watched the Cutscenes with Groudon and Kyogre, and then adding in Rayquaza'a pretty NOICE CS. I can find Rayquaza, but NOT Kyogre or Groudon. Where are they? I went and looked in the places that Magma and Aqua found them in. Not there, can't get into Cave of Origin. Where did they go?

Souless
September 25th, 2007, 5:27 PM
You need to go to the weather center near Fortree city (the weather center is where you get a castform Lv. 25 with mystic water) on the second floor is a guy, if you talk to him he will tell you about a rain (Kyogre) or a drought (Groudon) on a certain Route, you go to that route and you will find a cave that wasn't there before, Kyogre or Groudon will be waiting inside, you can catch both, but I think you have to finish Elite Four first

MasterWGS
September 25th, 2007, 5:29 PM
Go to the Weather Building, I believe. Talk to one of the lab guys there, and one of them will mention weather abnormalities on one of the routes. Go to that route, and you should either find a Cave (if it's sunny and containing Groudon) or a spot to dive (if it's raining and containing Kyogre).