PDA

View Full Version : Not really new, but I'm coming back..

Monzae
October 15th, 2007, 9:49 PM
Hey there everyone.
I'm not quite sure how long ago it was that I suddenly dissapeared from here.. But I just wanted to say that I'm back.. I'd love to see some familiar faces that I've once talked to!
Thanks!
^_^

Seto
October 15th, 2007, 10:07 PM
WHOA, you joined before I did. zomgan04member! -shock. dies.-

>>;
-cough-

And you also left before I joined.. xD;
so I can't say that I remember you..

Reguardless, welcome back. :3

Melody
October 15th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Heh. I kinda remember you. Yeah I mad my grand return to PC like in april :P
Well, It wasnt so grand now that I think about it but that's a whole different tale that I wont bring up in here. >_<
Anyhoo, Here's to hoping that you are able to adjust to PC again. It's changed a lot since the old days of '04. Some for the good and some for the bad but I bet you'll find that the warm welcoming spirit of PC no matter how time worn it may seem still shines as brightly as it did back in '04.
Well, I do tend to ramble on but the whole point is this.
Welcome back to PC. I hope you enjoy it as much as you did before and maybe even more. :)

Monzae
October 15th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Haha, yeah it has changed alot, with all the introduction of new games and interfaces with the Pokemon trademark its certainly beginning to look like an interesting turn of events with the approval of online battling and trading.. seems that feature was thought up early but overdue for a long time..

Drew, thankyou for the welcome.. you seem to be an avid and dedicated poster.. I like that :)

Poketrainer2004, your name hints at when you were signed up here too I gather and you remember me? That is so lovely to hear. All I remember doing here really was spriting and being the 14 year old kid I was xD Oh the joy.

I cant wait to participate in all the new features!!

Vavavoom ♣
October 16th, 2007, 2:48 AM
Hmm... Well I never saw you here. You're completely new to me. <~ Welcome back to our Pokémon Community. I'm Vavavoom, nica to meet you. If you need a friend, send me a personal message! :3 -gives a cookie-

.Vaporeon
October 16th, 2007, 4:52 AM
Hey welcome back to pc obviously i dont know you i joined this year anyway make sure to re read the rules and stay active

Eternal Nightmare
October 16th, 2007, 1:59 PM
Hi! Welcome back! Have fun and get reaquinted, okay.

Scytheteen
October 17th, 2007, 11:47 AM
hey! welcome back! you joined in 04!? Thats pretty cool...anyway welcome back!

Monzae
October 18th, 2007, 6:07 PM
Thanks again, it's nice to know someone bothers to welcome me back! :)
I'm having a great time already!

johnlycett
October 21st, 2007, 11:42 PM
Welcome back :)
Have fun here.

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 3:47 AM
Hello there; welcome to the forum; read the rules; and make friends!

diamondpearl876
October 22nd, 2007, 1:00 PM
Hello, I've seen you on the forums almost... everywhere I go already. XD Welcome back! PM me if you want to be friends or anything.