PDA

View Full Version : YEt another n00b to fill the forums! (That's me!)

Sceptile of Konoha
October 21st, 2007, 5:12 PM
Hey all! The name is Sceptile of Konoha, and as the name implies, I am a pokemon and naruto nerd. I do alot of drawing and have several(thousand XD) drawings of Naruto, and will be doing more for Pokemon as well.

Just a question though, as I tried to make a gallery in the drawing section, it said I could not post links to outside cites (like photobucket) till fifteen posts...so is that what I have to absoloutly do until I can post my drawings?

Dannx
October 21st, 2007, 5:13 PM
if u want a trainer card go to my thread plz i need some buissnes

Vavavoom ♣
October 21st, 2007, 5:15 PM
Hi there. Welcome. I'm Vavavoom. You like Naruto? Awesome... I don't like it, even though it's really popular. You know, a lot of people here loves Naruto. 'Am sure you'll find a lot of people, pupu. By the way, yes, you need to post 15 times, in the forum, before being able to post images, sadly. I know... But that's one of the rules, here. I guess you'll have to wait, pupu. :l I hope you'll have fun... And of course, I hope, as well, that you'll make a lot of friends. :3

Sceptile of Konoha
October 21st, 2007, 5:18 PM
Thnx Vavavoom! I'm glad to hear there are more Narunerds here :D And well if those are the rules, those are the rules i guess. But then again, this is just one less post to make then! >w<

Hinamori_Momo
October 21st, 2007, 5:20 PM
Actually you just need 15 posts to put in links. And welcome SOK. I'm Momo. I hope you have fun here and if you need anything don't hesitate to PM me ^_^.

Sceptile of Konoha
October 21st, 2007, 5:59 PM
Really? Ok, I get it now, well I'll just have to get active and do some posting! ^^ Thanks!

Rosefrost
October 21st, 2007, 6:03 PM
Hi! I'm new as well!!! Want to be buds?

Sceptile of Konoha
October 21st, 2007, 6:07 PM
Sure! Nice to meet you pal! ^^

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
October 21st, 2007, 6:08 PM
Yo, hows it going? PM me if you want to be buddies.

PS Sceptile is awesome.

Sceptile of Konoha
October 21st, 2007, 6:09 PM
Hah, you know it! And sure, I'll be your bud too! :D

Monzae
October 21st, 2007, 6:11 PM
Welllcome :)

Hope you have fun!
Stay safe with the rules and you should <3

Sceptile of Konoha
October 21st, 2007, 6:12 PM
Heh, thanks! I will! And thanks for stopping by! ^^

Kilala12
October 21st, 2007, 6:15 PM
Hey can girls join too? my top shows are: pokemon, naruto, and inuyasha.

Sceptile of Konoha
October 21st, 2007, 6:19 PM
Hey! w00t to those! All three are big favs to me! (I'm gonna add you to my freind list!) :D

diamondpearl876
October 21st, 2007, 6:32 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums.

Have a good time here, don't spam or I'll sic my Weavile on you, and PM me if you want to be friends. =]

Sceptile of Konoha
October 21st, 2007, 6:33 PM
Heh, allrighty. Yes, I know the rules of SPAMing, so you wont have to worry about it from me! :D

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 9:35 AM
Hello there; welcome to pc; have fun and enjoy yourself.

Eternal Nightmare
October 22nd, 2007, 11:27 AM
I love Naruto too, but I seriously think it is dying. I am not too much of a Naruto fan, but plenty here are because one day the world will be filled with Naruto fans. Drawing, I draw anime. I have over 15 posts as you can see, but I have no scanner so I cant really post my pictures. So have fun alright, alright.

Zig
October 22nd, 2007, 11:30 AM
Need a friend PM me or if u need help u no wat to do

.Aero
October 22nd, 2007, 11:39 AM
Hey, welcome. I'm a Narutard just like you! Hahahaha. *prays it doesn't offend* I've started a fic on my Naruto Fan Character (Oyuhatsu Kasugi). Join the Naruto Fan Club, lots of people belong to it, although I don't post there much because I'm not up to date on the manga/anime. I'm on the 24th volume of the normal series (no Shippuuden).

Hope to see you around! Follow the rules and stay active.

~desu Saba~ (saba from Sabaku no Gaara, my all-time favorite character)

xSPARTANc300
October 22nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
im a n00b, =O we are all n00bs ... at one point

Siimo
October 22nd, 2007, 11:47 AM
Hi and welcome to PC! XD I a Narunerd too o.o And my favorite character is Itachi... Well Hope you have fun and PM me to be friends cause I like PKMN & Naruto! ^.^ bye

johnlycett
October 22nd, 2007, 1:03 PM
Yeah welcome , have fun!! its god you read the rules most newbies don't

Rebellious Treecko
October 22nd, 2007, 1:35 PM
Hello, welcome to PC!

I'm not really a fan of Naruto, but Sceptile is one of my favorite Pokemon.
PM me if you need help, and enjoy the place. :)

Wish
October 22nd, 2007, 1:46 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I'm Kuro, I am glad to answer any questions you may have. ^.^

Enjoy!

Souless
October 22nd, 2007, 1:49 PM
Hi Sceptile of Konaha ^^

here's another Sceptile/Naruto fan

PM me if wanna be friends

I like your avatar *wishes so badly to have one with a blaziken* cool, a Sceptile with a ninja band ^^

Anyway, welcome to PC

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 22nd, 2007, 5:58 PM
Hiya! =] Welcome to the PokeCommunity. I hope you have a great time!