PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Ranger Dude
October 22nd, 2007, 1:37 AM
Hello everyone. Im new here but i have been using this site for quite some time.
its nice to be finally part of it!

johnlycett
October 22nd, 2007, 2:12 AM
Hey welcome "Ranger dude" have a good time make shore you read the rules have a good time.

Vavavoom ♣
October 22nd, 2007, 2:18 AM
Heya, pupu. <~ Glad to see that you made a welcoming thread. :3 Makes me feel good, boy. So, you need a friend? If you want to be my friend, I'm here. Send me a private message is you like this offer. <3333 Have fun~

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 2:35 AM
Oh, hey there, how you doing? Make sure yopu read the rules.

Binary
October 22nd, 2007, 2:36 AM
Hey dude welcome to PC!\
Read the rules and enjoy this place!

Eternal Nightmare
October 22nd, 2007, 11:16 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC. I hope you have fun and make sure you read the rules,if you haven't. See you around.

Zig
October 22nd, 2007, 11:28 AM
Pmme if needin friend or help dude HI

Sorano
October 22nd, 2007, 12:23 PM
Pmme if needin friend or help HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII dude HI

Honestly ask yourself if that was really necessary. You can think of more things to say in a post than 6 words and a big long "HIIII". o_o;

Anyway, welcome to PC, Ranger Dude. :3 Have a good time!

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 22nd, 2007, 5:32 PM
Welcome to the boards! I hope you have a great time here. =] Post, be active & I`m sure you`ll have a great time here.

Siimo
October 23rd, 2007, 12:07 PM
You'll like it here at PC! I glad you're a part of it to! *Handshake* Don't forget to read the rules and check the FAQ! PM me if you need any help or want to be my friend!!!

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 23rd, 2007, 12:16 PM
mini mod- zigzaghkr, ur not supposed 2 post more than 1ce in sum1 else's welcome thread! >(

neways, hi ranger dude! im raichuchika, or abby. PM me if u wanna b friends.

ROMan
October 23rd, 2007, 4:03 PM
Hallo, Ranger Dude. Welcome... remember to keep the "No spamming" rules in mind. I hate when people spam up threads... :3