PDA

View Full Version : Weird Glitches/Things You've Found

iDOLHACKS
October 25th, 2007, 4:06 PM
Post The Weird Things You've Found In R/S/E/FR/LG .. For Instance, I've found a weird glitch in my Fire Red Version. (Sharked Version, All shiny) the trainer Memo For My Rayquaza And Jirachi Is MILD NATURE Met in a fateful encounter when at Lv. 5 Thats Weird.

Skymin
October 27th, 2007, 4:36 AM
.. That would prolly be the fact that your game is GameShark'd. D:

Bah, the weirdest thing I've attempted with glitches is the Emerald Cloning one.

ultradarkrai
October 30th, 2007, 6:09 AM
once it said my groudon was level 255 and then i went bach and it was level 86 again

.houndoomed
October 30th, 2007, 11:03 AM
once it said my groudon was level 255 and then i went bach and it was level 86 again

No. That's just impossible.

For me, I never came around any weird glitches.

Dogar The Brave
October 30th, 2007, 11:16 AM
well in dewford town cave i came across a three question mark creture.. i have a few pics if u wanna see them

thomascallaghan
October 30th, 2007, 11:23 AM
yes lol i wanna see it thats cool

Elvir
October 30th, 2007, 1:24 PM
Well, I came by the weirdest glitch in pokemon yellow once.

I started a new game and then I went to speak with Professor Oak, so we can go get a pickachu.

When He gave my the pickachu, it was lvl 219, for some strange reason...

ANd then I just went on with it to the first gym leader, "brock" and then his pokemon was like mew, and missing no's..

It was really weird, but funny to :P

Houndoom666
October 31st, 2007, 12:23 PM
I found a glitch just today. When I was in the Pokemon contest room on Emerald, One of the ladies was standing on the wall. It was freakin weird man!

Dogar The Brave
October 31st, 2007, 2:37 PM
houndoom666, what u mean is.. she was in the wall..?

Sea_Guardian
November 1st, 2007, 11:51 PM
The glitch block at sapphire. near slateport city.

Lash
November 2nd, 2007, 9:42 PM
Heres my favorite thing.

Say you have no badges. Get a Groudon that knows Solarbeam, and only use Solarbeam throughout the Pokemon league. Its a weird little glitch where it obeys no matter what with Solarbeam.

Houndoom666
November 2nd, 2007, 9:50 PM
Well my freind thought it was a glitch when I caught Mewtwo with one Pokeball. But it was jsut pure luck.

iDOLHACKS
November 3rd, 2007, 6:19 PM
nice GLiTCHeS.. Keep 'Em Commin!!!

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 4th, 2007, 10:53 AM
this isnt a glitch, but my bro once found a shiny altaria in sky tower, he thought his game was messed up so he turned it off lol:P

TheSpatialZam
November 4th, 2007, 11:24 AM
m-m-m-missingno! and 'm. And the shiny invisable bulbasaur in d/p!

Zarluxan
November 4th, 2007, 1:40 PM
The weirdest thing for me was when I turned off the game when it was saving at the battle tower to early in emerald and when I turned it back on all my pokemon only had the moves sketch.

˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
November 4th, 2007, 1:55 PM
yea! yo could give blaziken sacrad fire and pwn all:D

Beloved
November 6th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Post The Weird Things You've Found In R/S/E/FR/LG .. For Instance, I've found a weird glitch in my Fire Red Version. (Sharked Version, All shiny) the trainer Memo For My Rayquaza And Jirachi Is MILD NATURE Met in a fateful encounter when at Lv. 5 Thats Weird.

Just so you know, Jirachi always says that.

Weirdest glitch I found was when I used Thunder, and my screen went from color to just outlines. It freaked me out, and I thought my game was fried, but I restarted, and it was fine.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 7th, 2007, 2:25 PM
Weirdest glitch I found was when I used Thunder, and my screen went from color to just outlines. It freaked me out, and I thought my game was fried, but I restarted, and it was fine.

that also happen to me but also it made a long Thunder sound and I had to shut it off in Pokemon Sapphire

:t354:TG

Trainer_Jimbob
November 7th, 2007, 6:47 PM
Same as everyone else... Missingno, cloning, The usual...

ShadowTails
November 8th, 2007, 12:35 PM
One time on Ruby the PC was messing up with the tiles, it was loading the tiles for the box itself in the party area... I have pictures...

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9807/p1070264ec3.th.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1070264ec3.jpg)

Shadow Byte
November 8th, 2007, 2:48 PM
Heres my favorite thing.

Say you have no badges. Get a Groudon that knows Solarbeam, and only use Solarbeam throughout the Pokemon league. Its a weird little glitch where it obeys no matter what with Solarbeam.

That's not possible. You wouldn't be able to battle the pokemon league without badges. Anyways, I've never found any weird glitches in the advance series.

Noisuf Ekop 993
November 18th, 2007, 5:50 PM
Well, I've seen a couple glitches.The first was when my Chansey got to lv.27 when it said "What?Chansey is evolving!".Right when it was about to start I the speech box filled with question marks and the game went back to normal.The second was on my Emerald when I had a Seedot in a box on the PC.I defeated I trainer and when I walked one step it said "What?Seedot is evolving" when it was in the PC.It evolved into a Ralts!I checked the PC and my Seedot was there, but I had a Ralts named "Missingno"!!!!!Weird.And the most recent glitch was when I was on my way from Mt.Pyre to the Berry Master's house in Emerald when I encountered wild Latias in the grass!!!!!!Amazing!I caught it with a Nest Ball too.Odd stuff huh?

Kotowari
November 21st, 2007, 1:55 PM
Eh...
It's not a glitch that you meet Latias in the wild, unless you haven't beaten the Pokemonleague yet. After beating the Leage eather Latias of Latios will be released, according to the colour you choose when your Mom asks you what colour the wierd Pokemon was.

For the ???? in the speech box when evolving, I had that too. But that was because I didn't have the National Dex yet (Crystal) My Golbat was about to evolve, but the Pokemon league was way ahead of me. x3

Noisuf Ekop 993
November 21st, 2007, 2:02 PM
Eh...
It's not a glitch that you meet Latias in the wild, unless you haven't beaten the Pokemonleague yet. After beating the Leage eather Latias of Latios will be released, according to the colour you choose when your Mom asks you what colour the wierd Pokemon was.

For the ???? in the speech box when evolving, I had that too. But that was because I didn't have the National Dex yet (Crystal) My Golbat was about to evolve, but the Pokemon league was way ahead of me. x3

That explains the Chansey glitch. But I encountered the Latias, I hadn't beat the pokemonleague yet. What about my Seedot evolving into Ralts?

TheSilverVersion
November 21st, 2007, 3:12 PM
That's not possible. You wouldn't be able to battle the pokemon league without badges. Anyways, I've never found any weird glitches in the advance series.

I think he means playing through the game.
Pokemon League=Gym Challenge (Collecting badges)
But I'm not him, so I don't know. He could be making it up. :D

Te-em
November 21st, 2007, 4:05 PM
There was a glitch when I was going to trade between a Japanese and US version (which didn't work). It said I had a Lv.124 or 125 Mewtwo in the party with stat containing a number and the letter A. During the battle, there was a sprite of Sakaki sending out himself named "!". Then the game froze.
It all returned to normal when I stopped linking. I did not even think that I would be let into the trading/battle while having a JP and US version.