• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need big help on my new hack

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2007
hey this is my first time getting into makin a hack and i had a couple of questions about how to get started.

Where can i find a program to edit a trainer's pokemon (besides P.E.T)

How to add legendary battles

How to change map banks on advance map

and how to script :P (xD im such a n00b)

My hack (for lack of a better name) is called Dragon legends... I'm working on a thread for it and it would be sick for help on that or some feedback.

Thanx :)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Moved to the Correct section. People, please read the forum index. It's the first page you see when you log on and it gives detailed descriptions on what each forum is about. Not that hard to figure out people. ;/

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2007
hey thanks guys, ummm, i'll probs start real production on it once i can figure everything out, thanks for the support

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
Years
I suggest that you don't start to early give it about 3-6 months to kick in, because as you will find out there's alot more work than you think about romhacking if you want to get peoples attention or do one to the best of your ability. Trust me starting to early, practice makes perfict If you start know, shore maps are easy then a N00bs worst nightmare, Dun Dun...Dun "scripting" comes along xD.

Back