• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how mane PM's?

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
how many PM's?

How many PM's do you have? I have 87 after being here a month and half of them are asking for help:

Where do i get trianer cards?

Where are the GB cheats

Im new, Help

Alot of them are liek that, but i have some nice ones, like that nicePM from Suzu: 'hi', or somehting liek that (a little longer)

I was just shocked by these hight numbers casue on PFU the members never sent me PM's :( Thankyou people ^^ :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I have 98 at the moment, and I just deleted about 40 messages last night. O_o; I guess that most of mine are just special ones that I've saved, or they're just reported posts that I forget to delete after checking them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
OOoooh i feel special i only have 1, but i guess i've only been here A few days, but i think myself good as i have posted over 50 times in the sace of 3 days :D!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I have 124 PM's right now, most are just from me and Teara chattin, but anyone can feel free to PM me or MSN me or something :D. Meh, I need to clean out sometime...

~DragonTrainer
:dragonite

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
Lol. Im sick of new members PMing me: I saw you mkae trainer cards and Coordinater Cards, where do i get them? Then i tell them polietly: In the art section subform hom eof the sprties and they always say: Im new, i dont know my way around here yet XD

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
I wish i had a good friend to pm me alot, and not new members XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Well at the moment, i have 93..Just random people asking me for help thas about it, about 30 of them are from my friends though

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
I have 74 PMs right now. I rarely get them though. I've only cleaned out some of them once... and it was only halfway, back when members had room for 50. I find it easier to keep up a chat through MSN or AIM than through a PM though.

John Denver

Banned
Years
I get 10 to 20 PM's every single day so I delete most of them right when I come...man if I didn't do that I'd be breacing 1000...

out of the 20 PM's I get a day only 2 or 3 of em are worth responding to...

BOO ya!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I got 24 Most of them are from a lot of buds , cus we were having a convo. XD Only 1% is from a newbie XP;; I guess I'm too scary for newbies to bother me. Last time I got one I told the newbie to PM a mod or something cus I'm not helping XD!!!

I'm going to clean my mail now XD

*dies*

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
ive got... 62 right now, time to delete the older ones :P

Back